Thread: Bruce Arians retires, Todd Bowles promoted.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Bruce Arians retires, Todd Bowles promoted.

Looks like Arians is moving into the FO. GM maybe?

Bowles signed a 5year deal to be the HC.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Bruce Arians retires, Todd Bowles promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Looks like Arians is moving into the FO. GM maybe?

Bowles signed a 5year deal to be the HC.
    that is a long contract for a guy who has such little success at being a head coach
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    that is a long contract for a guy who has such little success at being a head coach
    And a 45 year old QB.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I would say he had a lot of success. I get it, I remember the hate years ago on a different forum. I remember Tony Hipchest who was second biggest ignorant poster next to Tom said BA would never get head coaching job. He did , with a pretty darn good winning percentage and a SB victory. Hard to deny his success.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    I would say he had a lot of success. I get it, I remember the hate years ago on a different forum. I remember Tony Hipchest who was second biggest ignorant poster next to Tom said BA would never get head coaching job. He did , with a pretty darn good winning percentage and a SB victory. Hard to deny his success.
    Pretty sure he meant Todd Bowles there.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Pretty sure he meant Todd Bowles there.
    You’re correct, my bad. Sorry D wins! My sensitivity to BA haters got the best of me. Unlike Haley I always rooted for BA when he left.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

You’re correct, my bad. Sorry D wins! My sensitivity to BA haters got the best of me. Unlike Haley I always rooted for BA when he left.

its all good ....

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced Larry Foote and Kacy Rodgers will serve as co-defensive coordinators under new head coach Todd Bowles.
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

.............. Tony Hipchest who was second biggest ignorant poster next to Tom ................
    I tried to educate Tony just like I've tried to educate you. All to no avail.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

What ever happened to Tony? That guy disappeared one day and never came back

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Arians is just going to move happy hour from his trunk to inside the Bucs's offices.