Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: whats wrong with this country ?? i'll tell you

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: whats wrong with this country ?? i'll tell you

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

just got my home heating oil delivered. screw all you pedophile supporting liberals. i hope gas hits 10.00 a gal on the west coast. pedo peter insults the saudi's and then has the nerve to beg them to increase production ? they said F you we are cutting that shit. deal with kiddy sniffer. the liberals better crank up their voter fraud game to 10 or they are gonna get destroyed in November.

here is what i paid per gal the last 4 fill ups.
    2019 - 1.59 gal
    2020 - 1.81 gal
    2021- 2.89 gal
    2022 - 4.69 gal

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

It's cheaper to take a long vacation in Florida than it is to fill up your home heating oil tank.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Don't forget all the other states that changed laws which is quite common before an election at anytime...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I mean, which one is more likely?

That people suddenly turned out in droves to support the violent, dangerous, racist, hateful Democratic party, which openly embraced fascism, was drowning in its own bullshit, and didn't even campaign?

Or that places that introduced new cheaty California rules got cheaty California results? This is not rocket science.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

At this point.... nothing matters on either side of the fence. This country is on a downward spiral. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It has reached the point of no return. It is only a matter of time before the USA is swallowed up by the NWO/WEF political ideology.... it is happening right before our eyes.... and no one cares... or seems to. Good bye, America................ I hope I die before it becomes reality.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I mean, which one is more likely?

That people suddenly turned out in droves to support the violent, dangerous, racist, hateful Democratic party, which openly embraced fascism, was drowning in its own bullshit, and didn't even campaign?

Or that places that introduced new cheaty California rules got cheaty California results? This is not rocket science.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    At this point.... nothing matters on either side of the fence. This country is on a downward spiral. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It has reached the point of no return. It is only a matter of time before the USA is swallowed up by the NWO/WEF political ideology.... it is happening right before our eyes.... and no one cares... or seems to. Good bye, America................ I hope I die before it becomes reality.

A couple of

's

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Don't forget all the other states that changed laws which is quite common before an election at anytime...lol.
    Or that more than one of those states had their laws changed by the party that lost the 2020 election....I think...too lazy to look it up...gonna just suspect that the info meme is off base....no idea why I might do that...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Or that more than one of those states had their laws changed by the party that lost the 2020 election....I think...too lazy to look it up...gonna just suspect that the info meme is off base....no idea why I might do that...
    If I recall, something like 4 out of those 5 states were red states with a Republican legislature but a Democrat governor, and then the Democrat governor said "omg COVID!!" and unilaterally changed the election rules to California-style bullshit.

And so we had a California election, where losers are winners, and it takes a week to count 10,000 votes, and mail-in ballots randomly show up by the truckload and they're 90% for one side, and we're told insistently - really a little TOO insistently - that this is all totally normal and it's always been like that, and you're crazy to think it hasn't.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If I recall, something like 4 out of those 5 states were red states with a Republican legislature but a Democrat governor, and then the Democrat governor said "omg COVID!!" and unilaterally changed the election rules to California-style bullshit.

And so we had a California election, where losers are winners, and it takes a week to count 10,000 votes, and mail-in ballots randomly show up by the truckload and they're 90% for one side, and we're told insistently - really a little TOO insistently - that this is all totally normal and it's always been like that, and you're crazy to think it hasn't.
    Kinda how Trump won when he actually lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Kinda how Trump won when he actually lost?
    Kinda.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I'm far too lazy to look it up. But here, the Dem Gov wanted to extend election deadlines in the 2020 spring primary. The Repub legislature was against it. Went through the courts and whatnot for checks and balances that were not clear in state constitution. Election was held as scheduled. For the presidential fall election, both the Repubs and the Dems were in favor of widespread distribution of ballot boxes and the dissemination of absentee ballots. Then the Repubs freaked out when they lost. The Repub legislatures got some really loud angry dude appointed as a special something or other to look into it all and he got laughed out of every body he went before to present his evidence. Interestingly enough, he got super-duper fired when he crossed the Repub legislature leadership and backed primary challengers to them. Kinda belies the entire thing was a PR grab from the jump. Anyways, turns out it was all legal, sanctioned, and conducted according to the rules voted on by the evenly bipartisan election regulating body at the state level. Ironically, that body was the Repub backed replacement for the original overseeing agency that former golden-boy Scott Walker dissolved when it didn't want to implement his hand-picked election rules.

Most recent election was conducted almost totally on the lines the Repub legislature wanted/requested.

Wisco Repubs used to LOVE absentee ballots, early voting, and ballot boxes for drop-offs.Most of their support is in isolated, small population, rural areas and these tools enabled them to run up large turnouts that countered the demographic weight of the more democratic leaning urban areas of the state. Then, the Repubs started losing absentee ballots because the demographics of the state changed and the state Dems actually got organized beyond the urban areas. Most recent state level election, had a bunch of Repub backed initiatives and candidates to make fairly dramatic changes to how the state votes and they got fairly handily beaten. Honestly, the state Repubs have totally overplayed their hand and areas that were just automatic for them are now all angry and voting totally chaotically. The race between Johnson and Barnes shouldn't have even been close. But not only was it close, but Barnes had a legitimate shot at winning the thing. The Repubs likely would have re-taken the Governship if they hadn't run a carpet-bagging wingnut. The current Dem Gov is highly beatable because he sorta sucks at getting much done that moves the needle.

I realize no one wants to read all this. Or cares. But I think, as usual, the internet memes just are too far off the actual facts on the ground...at least in this one case. Maybe they are incredibly accurate elsewhere.

See, the thing about believing 2020 election memes is, the Democrats turned themselves into a meme. So it's ridiculous to think anyone believed it.

On the other hand, if you're arguing that everyone actually DID believe the meme - even if you're right, it's something to be ashamed of, not proud of. Either way, there is no path in which they have any credibility at all.

Personally, I find the idea that the Democrats at minimum blatantly abused the electoral process, if they didn't flat-out cheat, to be the one that at least leaves some hope everything isn't a write-off because people are finally too stupid for their own good. Not to mention it's probably more likely, since the rank-and-file liberals have been wrong about literally everything else that happened during their self-created shitshow.

Either way, the result is we have a government that no one wants and that doesn't know what it's doing. Grats.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

See, the thing about believing 2020 election memes is, the Democrats turned themselves into a meme. So it's ridiculous to think anyone believed it.

On the other hand, if you're arguing that everyone actually DID believe the meme - even if you're right, it's something to be ashamed of, not proud of. Either way, there is no path in which they have any credibility at all.

Personally, I find the idea that the Democrats at minimum blatantly abused the electoral process, if they didn't flat-out cheat, to be the one that at least leaves some hope everything isn't a write-off because people are finally too stupid for their own good. Not to mention it's probably more likely, since the rank-and-file liberals have been wrong about literally everything else that happened during their self-created shitshow.

Either way, the result is we have a government that no one wants and that doesn't know what it's doing. Grats.
    Assume there was a ballot cheating/vote stealing operation active at the county, state, and federal level in 2020. Had to take place across somewhere between 5-15 states depending on which angry shouts you listen to.

What are the sheer number of people that would need to be involved in something like that and then stay quiet? Thousands? Too man? OK. Even if it is hundreds or a few dozen...what is their incentive to not be the most famous and financially compensated whistle-blower in the history of the world? No taxes like the oil rig workers from Armageddon?

So....liberals or whatever you want to call it are able to pull this complex, multi-pronged conspiracy with nary a leak or scrap of tangible proof floating around somewhere or other but then are the most incompetent brain-dead morons on the planet also? Mutually exclusive. Can't have people able to orchestrate the theft of multiple elections also be the people who eat paste for every meal.

Or...say that the above is true....how freaking dumb are Repubs if they weren't able to stop it, expose it, or otherwise counter it after trying their hardest for multiple years. That's some Keystone cops level of sleuthing. Maybe they aren't trusted to be in charge for a reason...

Assume there was a ballot cheating/vote stealing operation active at the county, state, and federal level in 2020. Had to take place across somewhere between 5-15 states depending on which angry shouts you listen to.

What are the sheer number of people that would need to be involved in something like that and then stay quiet? Thousands? Too man? OK. Even if it is hundreds or a few dozen...what is their incentive to not be the most famous and financially compensated whistle-blower in the history of the world? No taxes like the oil rig workers from Armageddon?

So....liberals or whatever you want to call it are able to pull this complex, multi-pronged conspiracy with nary a leak or scrap of tangible proof floating around somewhere or other but then are the most incompetent brain-dead morons on the planet also? Mutually exclusive. Can't have people able to orchestrate the theft of multiple elections also be the people who eat paste for every meal.

Or...say that the above is true....how freaking dumb are Repubs if they weren't able to stop it, expose it, or otherwise counter it after trying their hardest for multiple years. That's some Keystone cops level of sleuthing. Maybe they aren't trusted to be in charge for a reason...
    See, I don't think you would need terribly many people to do that, or for that matter, that you would even need some conspiracy of people working in concert. You lay out a process with very obvious loopholes and a very clear path to affecting the results, and enough people with the means to do so will figure it out. California has been a proving ground for this for decades; there's overwhelming evidence that it works.

The naked, unfiltered hatred displayed by the Democrats that year, and the shameless gaslighting they employed, make that a very believable scenario. Sorry, but because of your side's own actions, many people will never believe you and never trust you, those are just the facts.

Even assuming the best-case scenario - that there was simply massive voter turnout because of the new rules, and that it favored the Democrats - that's a very negative situation to create. Who are the people that normally don't vote in elections? The most low-effort, low-information people, with the least at stake out of everyone.

So even if it was all on the up-and-up, and it's all down to this great outpouring of enthusiasm - you still suck. All you've managed to do is drag the bottom to have the stupidest people determine the result, and that is not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination. When that's your best-case scenario, you're really fucked up. How's that been working out for everyone in the meantime, by the way?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

See, I don't think you would need terribly many people to do that, or for that matter, that you would even need some conspiracy of people working in concert. You lay out a process with very obvious loopholes and a very clear path to affecting the results, and enough people with the means to do so will figure it out. California has been a proving ground for this for decades; there's overwhelming evidence that it works.

The naked, unfiltered hatred displayed by the Democrats that year, and the shameless gaslighting they employed, make that a very believable scenario. Sorry, but because of your side's own actions, many people will never believe you and never trust you, those are just the facts.

Even assuming the best-case scenario - that there was simply massive voter turnout because of the new rules, and that it favored the Democrats - that's a very negative situation to create. Who are the people that normally don't vote in elections? The most low-effort, low-information people, with the least at stake out of everyone.

So even if it was all on the up-and-up, and it's all down to this great outpouring of enthusiasm - you still suck. All you've managed to do is drag the bottom to have the stupidest people determine the result, and that is not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination. When that's your best-case scenario, you're really fucked up. How's that been working out for everyone in the meantime, by the way?
    This has been a pretty significant modification of the argument in like 3 posts. Gone from massive Dem cheating to steal several concurrent elections to well...so that wasn't it....it is just that too many people are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote because they disagree with me...

That is likely far close to the truth of the issue than any of the other nonsense arguments.

Also, if the Dems are rigging elections at all levels why are they allowing themselves to lose control of voting district mapping by losing statehouses across the country? Why cede control of the Senate ever, let alone in a cycle where multiple Supreme Court justices get sat? There are other questions. But, surely, the ruthless coordinated party that can rig multiple elections at all levels simultaneously without leaving any evidence to be uncovered by the oppositions repeated efforts to do so (for instance here in Wisco the Repub appointed investigator got laughed out of Repub appointed justices courts on several occasions) could stop letting the other side have any power.

The whole argument makes zero sense. The reality is that the current Repub agenda and candidates appeal to an increasingly small minority of the overall electorate. That may very well be because the majority of people are too stupid to allowed to breathe unsupervised, but that is the hard truth. No big steal. Just unpopular candidates and ideas.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Mojo, I think you hit very near the nail head with one observation. I think every recent election has been choose the lesser of two evils, or two completely unworthy candidates. If there were ever an election where both candidates were not only qualified but equally qualified, then we would truly find out where party lines lie amongst the voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Mojo, I think you hit very near the nail head with one observation. I think every recent election has been choose the lesser of two evils, or two completely unworthy candidates. If there were ever an election where both candidates were not only qualified but equally qualified, then we would truly find out where party lines lie amongst the voters.
    Very true.

Incompetence is always a better explanation than conspiracy.

All signs point to the Dems losing big in 2024 as they run the re-animated corpse of zombie Biden + new random VP against...well....it doesn't really matter because that ticket isn't getting votes. No one will need a complex story to explain that loss.

This has been a pretty significant modification of the argument in like 3 posts. Gone from massive Dem cheating to steal several concurrent elections to well...so that wasn't it....it is just that too many people are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote because they disagree with me...

That is likely far close to the truth of the issue than any of the other nonsense arguments.

Also, if the Dems are rigging elections at all levels why are they allowing themselves to lose control of voting district mapping by losing statehouses across the country? Why cede control of the Senate ever, let alone in a cycle where multiple Supreme Court justices get sat? There are other questions. But, surely, the ruthless coordinated party that can rig multiple elections at all levels simultaneously without leaving any evidence to be uncovered by the oppositions repeated efforts to do so (for instance here in Wisco the Repub appointed investigator got laughed out of Repub appointed justices courts on several occasions) could stop letting the other side have any power.

The whole argument makes zero sense. The reality is that the current Repub agenda and candidates appeal to an increasingly small minority of the overall electorate. That may very well be because the majority of people are too stupid to allowed to breathe unsupervised, but that is the hard truth. No big steal. Just unpopular candidates and ideas.
    Ok, at least you got one part correct. In general, I don't think other people should vote. They're bad at it and it's embarrassing, and I could care less what they want.

Beyond that, I'm just trying to cover all the possibilities here. Most people don't like violent, racist lunatics, and they don't like being harangued by bureaucrats. So what happened? Best case, it's cheating or bending the rules. Worst case, people really are that stupid.

Like I said, I prefer the first explanation because it at least leaves more hope for humanity. It sort of fits with the more recent results, too. Shady California-style bullshit doesn't work as well in other more mainstream places without the big bad Trump boogeyman. Two years ago, you had a million hateful little gremlins standing by to do whatever it took to win "by any means necessary" (their words, not mine). This time, maybe not so much.

Anyway, the important part is, in any situation from flat-out cheating to a completely legitimate (though doubtful) win, they're an abomination and that way of thinking needs to be exterminated.
    See you Space Cowboy ...