Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Browns brass shitting thier pants right about now

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Browns brass shitting thier pants right about now

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Even then…it’s possible you can return to the NFL.
    it is .... but one would have to wonder what kind of player he would be 2 years removed from his last meaningful snap ( I mean he didn't play a down in 2021 and is suspended entire 2022 ,he very well could be a changed player unworthy of that kind of contract and maybe unworthy of even starting )
    I hate the Kenny Pickett Selection , but he is a Steeler now so hope he turns out great

former @Dwinsgames on Twitter ( account re-suspended)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    it is .... but one would have to wonder what kind of player he would be 2 years removed from his last meaningful snap ( I mean he didn't play a down in 2021 and is suspended entire 2022 ,he very well could be a changed player unworthy of that kind of contract and maybe unworthy of even starting )
    Absolutely. Being removed two years is huge. He can be “in shape” but he’s not in playing shape…far from it.

It’s possible though…a few players have done it and played well. Deion Sanders, Ricky Williams are two I can remember who did well. I think Randy Moss was one too but he wasn’t that productive.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Age also has something to do with it. I doubt the "being in shape" thing will have much to do with it, given his age. But how does all this affect him between the ears? Let's hope he's mentally weak.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Cleveland doing Cleveland things.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Class matters.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Cleveland doing Cleveland things.
    They always find ways to lose. Lose games, money, players (to suspension). It's just the DNA of their franchise.