Thread: Tuitt Buries His Brother

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Tuitt Buries His Brother

https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2...tt-iii-nfl-tmr

This might shed some light on last season…

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Tuitt Buries His Brother

Oh god........I cannot even imagine watching your child die like that.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I knew something happened with Tuitt, but I didn't know it was that bad. Poor dude.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Part of the healing process is getting back to your "normal" even if it doesn't feel normal anymore. I really hope that Tuitt can come back next year for the Steelers, for both his sake and the team's. Most of us on here have lost close family members and it's never easy and you never just "move on." But this is a critical time for Tuitt and I pray he makes decisions that are right for him at this time and that he can live with for the rest of his life.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Part of the healing process is getting back to your "normal" even if it doesn't feel normal anymore. I really hope that Tuitt can come back next year for the Steelers, for both his sake and the team's. Most of us on here have lost close family members and it's never easy and you never just "move on." But this is a critical time for Tuitt and I pray he makes decisions that are right for him at this time and that he can live with for the rest of his life.
    This. People suffer tragedy all the time but you have to move on with life or it will just get worse. The best way for him to deal with it would be going back to work. I'm sure Heyward and his teammates would be there for him.

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

now the question is, if he does come back, what kind of shape will he be in , and will he be same player he was before ? the guy has done a hard shut down. a reboot might come with errors and not go too smoothly.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    now the question is, if he does come back, what kind of shape will he be in , and will he be same player he was before ? the guy has done a hard shut down. a reboot might come with errors and not go too smoothly.
    Well if he comes back now physical shape shouldn't be an issue since he would have a full training camp to fix that. It's his mental shape you need to worry about.

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Steelers GM Kevin Colbert addresses Stephon Tuitt situation, reveals plans for DeMarvin Leal

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers-gm-kevin-colbert-addresses-stephon-tuitt-situation-reveals-plans-for-demarvin-leal/

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I feel bad for Tuitt. It's a sad deal...but most of us would have to be back to work in a week. If Tuitt isn't committed this season then I assume they let him go to free up a chunk of $.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Will he be in game shape is the question…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler