Thread: 1 franchise QB rumor mill should be closed down

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

1 franchise QB rumor mill should be closed down

reported that the Seahawks have declined an offer from the REDSKINS that included multiple 1st round picks for Russ Wilson thus it is likely Wilson is not up for trade and is going nowhere ( as I originally thought )

Proving once again how rare it is for a franchise QB to be traded unless it is baggage induced
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: 1 franchise QB rumor mill should be closed down

I’m confused. The site is garbage and should be closed down, but you’re taking their report seriously? What am I missing?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I’m confused. The site is garbage and should be closed down, but you’re taking their report seriously? What am I missing?
    what are you talking about lmao .....

thread title is ....
    1 franchise QB rumor mill should be closed down
    what site is that ????

the post just says a solid offer was made and turned down ....

not sure what website you are talking about because I wasnt talking about any site at all , one was never mentioned

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

ru·mor mill

/ˈro͞omər ˌmil/

noun

• used to refer to the process by which rumors and gossip are originated and circulated among a group of people.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Or maybe they want more than what the Redskins offered? Carroll didn’t turn down the notion that a trade was possible in his interviews.

I tend to think none of these players are going anywhere…Garropolo, Wilson, Rodgers, Murray, Carr…they’ll all be with the same teams they were with in 2021…but anything is possible…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Or maybe they want more than what the Redskins offered? Carroll didn’t turn down the notion that a trade was possible in his interviews.

I tend to think none of these players are going anywhere…Garropolo, Wilson, Rodgers, Murray, Carr…they’ll all be with the same teams they were with in 2021…but anything is possible…

Jimmy G may be elsewhere but they will never get ( least I dont think they will ) a ransom of picks

- - - Updated - - -

ru·mor mill

/ˈro͞omər ˌmil/

noun

• used to refer to the process by which rumors and gossip are originated and circulated among a group of people.

what website is that ? .... its idle chatter and ramblings its not a website , so meaning the talk should cease multiple first round picks have been offered and its been shutdown ... sure they will pick up the phone but unless someone gets completely stupid with an offer he isnt going anyplace

Washington offered multiple first-round picks for star Russell Wilson, but the proposition didn't go anywhere, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday at the NFL Scouting Combine. Earlier this week, Seattle coach Pete Carroll insisted the team has "no intention" of trading the perennial Pro Bowler.

A rumor mill is a place where rumors happen, not the rumor itself. Regardless, thanks for the clarification.

The Seahawks never wanted to trade Wilson. They would only entertain offers if RW demanded a trade. The only caveat is that it’s still early in the off-season so Wilson could get mad again over their free agent activity and/or draft selections. He’s a diva.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That’s the most perfect textbook answer to that question you could get. He gets an A+ in Public Relations 101.

Russell: "I love Seattle (until I don't)"

What were you saying about that rumor mill?

What were you saying about that rumor mill?
    Lol.

Stranger things have happened…

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

everybody has a price. its just a matter of meeting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    everybody has a price. its just a matter of meeting it.
    Everybody has a lie too.