Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Louis Riddick Interviewing with the Steelers!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Louis Riddick Interviewing with the Steelers!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    Louis Riddick is known because of him being a commentator but I don’t see why he would be a better GM than the others. I can’t name one successful GM that was famous beforehand as something else.

Mike Mayock was also a commentator before a GM and the Steelers fleeced him with the AB trade.

I would like to see either the Tampa guy or the Philly guy. Omar Kahn is the numbers guy. I’m not sure about him as a talent evaluator.
    John Lynch.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Louis Riddick Interviewing with the Steelers!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    Louis Riddick is known because of him being a commentator but I don’t see why he would be a better GM than the others. I can’t name one successful GM that was famous beforehand as something else.

Mike Mayock was also a commentator before a GM and the Steelers fleeced him with the AB trade.

I would like to see either the Tampa guy or the Philly guy. Omar Kahn is the numbers guy. I’m not sure about him as a talent evaluator.

Ozzie Newsome , John Lynch , .... Not sure what is wrong with Brandon Hunt , he is certainly plenty qualified and has been influenced by Colbert and has experience working in the system in which we operate , he knows the roster well and is well respected
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now