Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Former Dolphins coach Brian Flores files class action lawsuit against the NY Giants and the NFL, claiming racial discrimination.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Former Dolphins coach Brian Flores files class action lawsuit against the NY Giants and the NFL, claiming racial discrimination.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Former Dolphins coach Brian Flores files class action lawsuit against the NY Giants and the NFL, claiming racial discrimination.

Racism and inequality in the NFL? Whaaaaaaaaaaaa???!!!!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Former Dolphins coach Brian Flores files class action lawsuit against the NY Giants and the NFL, claiming racial discrimination.

if this is all legit ( and not doctored texts ) this is some bullshit for sure ...

Flores IMO should have never been fired from Miami and to be honest I am SHOCKED he didnt catch on somewhere as a HC..

all that said he will likely never work again in the NFL for standing up for himself vs the Billionaires club
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

And this is a another example why Ross is one of the worst owner in sports

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    if this is all legit ( and not doctored texts ) this is some bullshit for sure ...

Flores IMO should have never been fired from Miami and to be honest I am SHOCKED he didnt catch on somewhere as a HC..

all that said he will likely never work again in the NFL for standing up for himself vs the Billionaires club
    I read a few blogs, no idea if they have any real insight. They said Ross put word out that he was difficult. Which among owner circles in sure is a stock killer. But uf this is true that he wouldnt tank and wouldnt break the rules, then its pretty dirty. BUT wouldn't ross be harassing thr GM to meet with said QB and not the HC

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Id personally say alot of teams have decided who they want for a HC based on casual conversation and history , then have to meet the criteria for the Rooney rule . According to all reports that is how Tomlin got his job

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I'm thinking that Flores just committed career suicide. If I was a team owner I'd never call him for an interview now, unless I'd already pre-determined to hire him. I hope this was worth it for him.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Those texts from Belichick are classically hilarious. I think we've all been there when we texted the wrong person and put our foot in our mouth. Even the evil genius does it. It's likely the last text Flores ever gets from his mentor, after using them in the lawsuit.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Of course the NFL will take the owners side. Is that shocking to anyone? Flores better have some good attorneys and more evidence. Looks like Belichicks phone is going to be another part of a scandal!!

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

The league has aclear out to say hey see this team didnt follow our diversity rules to the Spirit of the law so we are going to hit then with a spygate level penalty . Thanks for bringing to our attention, but as you can see we have a system inplace. Blah blah.

Everyone kkows every year there are multiple interviews done just to satisfy the letter of the law.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

if i was a billionaire i would have Bill and Hillary's assassin on retainer ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Those texts from Belichick are classically hilarious. I think we've all been there when we texted the wrong person and put our foot in our mouth. Even the evil genius does it. It's likely the last text Flores ever gets from his mentor, after using them in the lawsuit.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Flores says he was offered $100,000 a game by the Dolphins owner to lose in 2019.

That would explain the all out blitz on 3rd and 20 vs the Steelers, with only seconds left in the half. Complete tank job.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Oh no, they had someone in mind for the job. What a bunch of racists.

They followed the rule and interviewed someone else. Also racist.

Wait, maybe the rule is racist. No, it must be that the whole league is racist. Hmm, maybe YOU'RE a racist. Just to be safe, we should assume everybody in the entire world is a racist, and you should feel terrible about yourself. Racist racist racist. This is all Trump's fault.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Flores says he was offered $100,000 a game by the Dolphins owner to lose in 2019.

That would explain the all out blitz on 3rd and 20 vs the Steelers, with only seconds left in the half. Complete tank job.

It was one of the worst defensive call ever in a situation like this!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Oh no, they had someone in mind for the job. What a bunch of racists.

They followed the rule and interviewed someone else. Also racist.

Wait, maybe the rule is racist. No, it must be that the whole league is racist. Hmm, maybe YOU'RE a racist. Just to be safe, we should assume everybody in the entire world is a racist, and you should feel terrible about yourself. Racist racist racist. This is all Trump's fault.
    Trump started the downfall of the country. That’s a proven fact and he’s a friend of Belichick.

Senior Member Array title="j-d-s is a jewel in the rough">

Can't we hire Flores? Of course, we already have a HC, but our DC position is open...

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Ya know, the Fins are in the AFCE. Same as the Pats. Would it be a surprise if the Belicheck “miscue” was intentional? What a way to impact a division rival.

Oops!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

if I owned an NFL team, I would hire Flores tomorrow just to piss off the other owners.

God, sometimes I really miss Al Davis. He would've hired Flores instantly just because he was suing the league.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Or...and hear me out...Hue Jackson just really sucks as a HC.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    Or...and hear me out...Hue Jackson just really sucks as a HC.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
    He was bad,but not 1-31 bad!

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Just before the Super Bowl too, Roger has his hands full...

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I guess another question is whether either of them in fact accepted money for throwing games ... seems like that would earn you a lifetime ban from the league so fast it'd make your head spin. Probably for the owners that offered it too.

Of course, this will probably have a nice inconclusive investigation that's not made public, and wind up under the category of "unproven allegations."
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I guess another question is whether either of them in fact accepted money for throwing games ... seems like that would earn you a lifetime ban from the league so fast it'd make your head spin. Probably for the owners that offered it too.

Of course, this will probably have a nice inconclusive investigation that's not made public, and wind up under the category of "unproven allegations."
    Life time ban? Lol. You’d think someone cheated in game to get an advantage or something like that…

When I watched the game between the Browns and the Steelers backups in week 17 in 2016 it was as if the Browns were throwing that game intentionally.It was crazy with all the bad timing mistakes they had in that game.(3 fumbles) ..The Browns had the first overall pick (Myles Garrett) thanks to this loss otherwise it would have been the 49ers who would have had

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1701010pit.htm

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Trump started the downfall of the country. That’s a proven fact and he’s a friend of Belichick.
    Okay, Trump started the downfall. So that means the Biden regime must continue it? Yea, this IS fun!

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

so why did flores wait till now to come out about the 100k for losing deal ? an honest person with integrity and cared about the integrity of the game would have put this info out in 2019. i guess he didnt want to risk his paycheck. same with kapernick...the NFL or cops wasnt racist until he got benched ?

haha a just watched a black youtuber talking about this. he said , "did you notice flores has 2 white lawyers ? why didnt he hire 2 black lawyers if he is so worried about blacks getting hired ?" BOOM
    Last edited by Orion; 02-02-2022 at 06:50 PM.