Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: The odds for who will be the starting QB of the steelers in 2022

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: The odds for who will be the starting QB of the steelers in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Wilson wants to run his offense. His coach is insisting on running Aaron Rodgers offense. Neither one is smart enough to make that gap work.

Honestly, looks like Seattle was right. Wilson’s lost enough in his legs that he can’t just run around and create plays off script enough to carry an offense. And that’s Wilson’s whole approach.
    Maybe it’s just that Carroll made Wilson. I mean look what he’s doing with Geno Smith…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Maybe it’s just that Carroll made Wilson. I mean look what he’s doing with Geno Smith…
    Seattle's D is what made Wilson. Once the D aged out so did Wilson. You can almost say the same about Ben.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Seattle's D is what made Wilson. Once the D aged out so did Wilson. You can almost say the same about Ben.
    Wilson was still a very good QB after that,same for Ben before his elbow injury....Right now without Carroll,Wilson is just awful

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I'm not sure. I really don't know enough. But the recent(ish) Seahawks games I watched was Wilson either dialing up the deep pass or dumping it off. Which seems to be what he is trying to do in Denver. But it isn't working. So...maybe Russ can't run well enough to tie it all together?

I mean if Carroll had his way, they would never throw the ball. Which I think was Wilson's main gripe? I dunno. He looks bad out of this right now.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    That doesn’t explain the rise of Geno Smith…

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I'm not sure. I really don't know enough. But the recent(ish) Seahawks games I watched was Wilson either dialing up the deep pass or dumping it off. Which seems to be what he is trying to do in Denver. But it isn't working. So...maybe Russ can't run well enough to tie it all together?

I mean if Carroll had his way, they would never throw the ball. Which I think was Wilson's main gripe? I dunno. He looks bad out of this right now.
    Except in the Super Bowl…

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I think the loss of a competent run game has ruined Russell Wilson.