Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Divisional Weekend Game Day Thread

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Divisional Weekend Game Day Thread

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Said the same thing. A Squib kick down the middle or kicking it to the 1 yard line would have burned 5 seconds off on the return. They should have called a timeout before the kickoff and had that all in place.
    Didn’t understand it…still don’t…lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Didn’t understand it…still don’t…lol
    Honestly it didn't even register with me, I assumed the game was over once the Bills scored. But 13 seconds with 3 timeouts has proven to be a long time when Mahomes is your QB

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I'd like to see a Bengals-49ers Super Bowl so that Cincinnati could break Tom Brady's record for most times losing the Super Bowl to the same opponent.
    Oh HELL NO !!! Apparently you don't live near cincy and have to listen to all of this 'who dey' crap all day and look at all of these 'brand new' orange and black bunghole jersey's from the people who supposedly 'always been bunghole fans'. OMG DAMN TITANS !!!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Lol. Yep. And the moldy old Palmer and Humpsallama jerseys. I am enjoying the Bengals cakes and cookies, however.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

To be honest,I have no problem with the bengals....It was a another story when they had Burfict or when it was in the mid 2000s,but right now I have no problem with the bengals with Burrow,etc...For their fan base...Every fan base have good and bad fans,so they are no different that the others.

- - - Updated - - -

The Bills would win this game if they would do this at the end!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So to play devils advocate:

1. Bills coaching staff made a couple gaffs at the end of the game that played a big part in their loss.

2. Bills had TWO chances to stop the Chiefs on defense…not one, TWO. The defensive calls were questionable and the defense failed TWICE. It sucks that Josh Allen and Gabriel Davis didn’t win but the rest of the team…did they really deserve it?

3. People all about player safety…right? Adding extra possessions, adding extra rules is going to put the players on the field for more snaps. The only thing that has the direct correlation on ALL injuries and INCREASES the chances of injuries everyone it occurs is giving players more snaps. Giving a team another opportunity is putting 22+ players at risk for injury. So if we are promoting player safety, is it really a good idea to keep putting them out there? This all in a season where they are already playing one extra game. I think this is Week 20 for the teams that are remaining?

Scenario: Steelers score first in OT on a Howell TD pass to JuJu. Chiefs driving, 4th and 9, TJ Watt sacks Mahomes for the win. Mondeaux pushes Humphrey back and he falls on TJ Watt’s leg and breaks it in two places. Out for the Super Bowl, maybe out for career…

Maybe there isn’t a need for a change based on this game…two chances and the Bills defense and coaching failed on both.

Maybe the college rule is best because it give a short field with less distance but you are still risking the player safety.

Whatever happens, it should be interesting to follow…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Just make stops on defense.

Changing the OT rules is essentially saying that the league and competition committee don’t believe you can actually play defense in the NFL anymore.

Maybe that’s true. But if it is, might need to look at the numerous other rules that created an “offense only” league.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

As to the OT rules part.....just flip the coin and let's go home.