View Poll Results: Who you rooting for now ...

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bills

15 50.00%
  • Chiefs

0 0%
  • Bengals

1 3.33%
  • Titans

2 6.67%
  • Rams

5 16.67%
  • Bucs

1 3.33%
  • 49ers

1 3.33%
  • Packers

2 6.67%
  • Don't care I'm done watching

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who you rooting for now ...

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Who you rooting for now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I'm not watching anymore, but I'd be okay with Bills. I voted Titans this week just because I hate the bungholes and pissed they won a playoff game. Those obnoxious fans are disgusting and nauseating.
    This x1000. Bengals fans are bad enough but Joe Burrow is becoming a cocky little turd.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Why wouldn't losing in the divisional create the same effect, and more so? And what do fans have to do with him staying or going? The key, I think, is Rodgers ending the season with a bad taste in his mouth, like last year and the 4th and goal. Another similar scenario and I think AR will force his way out.
    Only because it drives home the point to their management that he keeps getting close but can't get over the top so they have no problem letting him come here.

Stay with the program.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    as most know I am a huge Mahomes fan wanted him in Pittsburgh when most thought he was 3 years away from being a starter ..... so I would ordinarily be on the Chiefs wagon that said Andy Reid piling it on in a game that was clearly over and using gadget plays to continue to pile on points in the midst of a blowout was very distasteful to watch and makes it nearly impossible for me to cheer them on ...

the only way I think I can cheer for the chiefs is if they make the SB and are facing the Bucs..............

so put me down for the Rams .........
    Yeah, the whole series of gadget plays was a load of garbage. I remember in 2007 when the Steelers took it to the Ravens. It was James Harrisons coming out party. We got up super high, and Tomlin simply ran the ball.

That being said, I'll probably root for the Rams and Bills. I like Josh Allen, and my real name is Matthew Safford. I mean....Stafford and I are practically twins. Lol

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    This x1000. Bengals fans are bad enough but Joe Burrow is becoming a cocky little turd.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    I totally agree about Burrow's, he's turning into 'my crap don't stink, and I'm the best' asshole. I look for him to eventually want the big buck that bungholes won't pay, and move on. (Hopefully!). He's starting to remind me of the 'cocky' Chicago Bear's QB, Jim McMann I believe his name was. Go Titans for now though !

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Only because it drives home the point to their management that he keeps getting close but can't get over the top so they have no problem letting him come here.

Stay with the program.
    But the only thing that matters is Rodgers state of mind. Which makes him want to leave: getting bounced or having his heart broke by coming close?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I totally agree about Burrow's, he's turning into 'my crap don't stink, and I'm the best' asshole. I look for him to eventually want the big buck that bungholes won't pay, and move on. (Hopefully!). He's starting to remind me of the 'cocky' Chicago Bear's QB, Jim McMann I believe his name was. Go Titans for now though !

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

LOL !! Exactly 86 !! THANKS.