Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chargers - Raiders

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Chargers - Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I'm not sure that's a sign of any particular rivalry there, buddy. Raiders fans just love to get into fights in the parking lot, period. Doesn't matter who they're fighting - even each other will do. This is a case where correlation does not equal causation.
    True One day I’m leaving Camp Pendleton, and the 5 south is stopped just ahead of me. Is it an accident? Nope. It was Raiders weekend, and two groups of Raiders fans had gotten out of their cars and were fighting with each other in the middle of the freeway.

That said… today I am a huge Raiders fan!!!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Re: Chargers - Raiders

Like I said on the main page. The Raiders knew that if they won they moved up to the #5 seed and avoided a trip to KC instead drawing the Bengals. Smart move on their part to play for the win. Plus the way the Chargers went up and down the field in the 2nd half why would anyone want to let them into the playoffs with a possible rematch. I would much rather have the Steelers in the playoffs as a Raider.