Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Respect for Capitol Police on the 1 year anniversary of Jan 6 Riot.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Respect for Capitol Police on the 1 year anniversary of Jan 6 Riot.

Liberals really are a riot.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Wait, is it respect the Capitol police? I thought it was ACAB. Funny how times change.

I would like to take this opportunity to honor the BLM and Antifa rioters and looters whose fine work went largely unrecognized. Truly a thankless job.
    It depends on their feelings or the narrative they are pushing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Liberals really are a riot.
    You guys haven't blocked Willy yet? He has been caught lying so many times I thought you all would have blocked him by now.
    Hater = Realist

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Yet the liberals are silent about the officers injured/killed during the Biden riots.

I thought it was defund police and ACAB?

This is all liberals have. Even the moron VP Harris absurdly compared 01/06 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Yet the liberals are silent about the officers injured/killed during the Biden riots.
    Lying again? What Biden riots?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post

I thought it was defund police and ACAB?

This is all liberals have. Even the moron VP Harris absurdly compared 01/06 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
    I mean let's be real, liberals don't give two shits about the Capitol police, and our 101 IQ genius here only posted it to stir up shit.

Any "gratitude" they actually feel is only on the most superficial possible level, because they randomly happened to be on the same side of one of their stupid causes. They have no more genuine thankfulness toward the Capitol police than they would toward a dog that bit a Trump supporter, or an inanimate object that one of their enemies tripped over. They're not emotionally capable of gratitude, only spitefulness and hate.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I mean let's be real, liberals don't give two shits about the Capitol police, and our 101 IQ genius here only posted it to stir up shit.

Any "gratitude" they actually feel is only on the most superficial possible level, because they randomly happened to be on the same side of one of their stupid causes. They have no more genuine thankfulness toward the Capitol police than they would toward a dog that bit a Trump supporter, or an inanimate object that one of their enemies tripped over. They're not emotionally capable of gratitude, only spitefulness and hate.
    Spot on. It’s too bad Pelosi didn’t sign off on Trumps request for 20,000 national guardsmen. We wouldn’t be having this discussion. Libs are incapable of accountability as well. Pelosi, Joe and Fauci should be standing in front of firing squad. All three responsible for many deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Spot on. It’s too bad Pelosi didn’t sign off on Trumps request for 20,000 national guardsmen. We wouldn’t be having this discussion. Libs are incapable of accountability as well. Pelosi, Joe and Fauci should be standing in front of firing squad. All three responsible for many deaths.
    Of course that's complete BS:

"Fact check: Trump repeats false claim that Pelosi rejected request for National Guard ahead of Jan. 6The claim: Nancy Pelosi rejected Donald Trump's request for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed before Jan. 6

As a House committee continues its investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol and former President Donald Trump goes on a speaking tour, debunked narratives about the deadly insurrection are resurfacing on social media.

Reports show military and law enforcement officials were unprepared and slow to respond to the riot. Trump has repeatedly attempted to blame that on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., claiming she rejected his request to deploy 10,000 National Guard troops to the Capitol ahead of his “Stop the Steal” rally.

Trump’s claim is one of many efforts by Republicans and supporters of the former president to shift blame and downplay the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol that resulted in four deaths and led to more than 600 arrests.

“Trump Says Pelosi Turned Down His Request For 10,000 National Guard Troops For Jan. 6 Rally…!!!” reads the caption of a Dec. 13 Facebook video that accumulated more than 4,000 views within a couple days.

The video included in the post shows Trump speaking to a crowd on Dec. 11 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he claimed he recommended 10,000 National Guard troops be deployed because he knew the crowd size was going to be "enormous."

“I recommended 10 but I said do whatever they want, they’re running the Capitol, they know what they’re doing,” Trump says in the video. “And the Capitol police knew about it, she (Pelosi) knew about it, and they turned it down because they said it didn’t look good.”

But Trump’s claim was debunked by fact-checkers in March, after he first made the statement during a Fox News appearance, and it’s still not true. There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally
    ."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-6/8929215002/

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots

Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/95554...lled-during-ri

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/95554...lled-during-ri

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots

Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says.

QUOTE]
    Nothing about Trump or Pelosi:

"Sund says during a conference call with several law enforcement officials at about 2:26 p.m., he asked the Pentagon to provide backup.
    Senior Army official Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, director of the Army Staff, said on the call he couldn't recommend that Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy authorize deployment, Sund and others on the call told the Post. Piatt reportedly said, "I don't like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background," the Post reported.
    "

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Wow, just try and honor the police that persevered thru a dark day in history, and some continue with PTSD issues to this day, but it turns into a hate fest for some.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Wow, just try and honor the police that persevered thru a dark day in history, and some continue with PTSD issues to this day, but it turns into a hate fest for some.

You must feel like you were blindsided. Considering you posted this with no intent to stir up shit and all.

"12 Republicans voted against honoring the Capitol Police and others that defended the Capitol during the riot"

What? OMG.

12 Republicans voted against honoring the Capitol Police and others that defended the Capitol during the riot

Lauren Frias Mar 17, 2021, 11:03 PM

http://12 Republicans voted against ...2021, 11:03 PM

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Nah, you're a little too obvious with your ruse here, Captain Dipshit. I know you think it's super clever to pull the surprise reversal and then be deliberately obtuse, but nobody bought your pump-fake. Go peddle your hate elsewhere. Or do you have more stories to tell us about how miserable we all must be in your imaginary pretend land? Those are always a riot.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Nah, you're a little too obvious with your ruse here, Captain Dipshit. I know you think it's super clever to pull the surprise reversal and then be deliberately obtuse, but nobody bought your pump-fake. Go peddle your hate elsewhere. Or do you have more stories to tell us about how miserable we all must be in your imaginary pretend land? Those are always a riot.
    More complete BS from steelreserve.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

You must feel like you were blindsided. Considering you posted this with no intent to stir up shit and all.
    Like I posted earlier, I know several people that are in law enforcement and I know what they deal with in great detail. Some are really good at what they do and have been in some really challenging situations where lives were at stake. None of them have ever been faced with a mob and no backup like the Capitol Police were on that day. I have a lot of respect for those that did their duty that day.

Like I posted earlier, I know several people that are in law enforcement and I know what they deal with in great detail. Some are really good at what they do and have been in some really challenging situations where lives were at stake. None of them have ever been faced with a mob and no backup like the Capitol Police were on that day. I have a lot of respect for those that did their duty that day.
    I get it. It’s too bad politics played into protecting the Capital. Whatever side responsible for not getting backup should be held accountable. I would love to see transparency I was promised on this situation. Citizens deserve to know, unfortunately and I can’t recall who made statements but”pelosi is off limits” in regards to questions and turning over emails. Also unfortunate that committee members are Dems and 2 never Trumpers. Not sure what hearings accomplish anyways when FBI spokesperson refuses to answer simple questions.

It's too bad politics played into attacking the Capital.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"unarmed people WHO WERE LET INTO THE BUILDING"

Does it look like these people were let into the building or does it look like Mach1 is peddling BS?

How about these people, are they being LET INTO the House Chambers?

"Oath Keepers Leader Charged With Seditious Conspiracy in Jan. 6 Investigation

The F.B.I. arrested Stewart Rhodes, the founder of the far-right militia, in a major step forward in the investigation into the attack on the Capitol by supporters of Donald J. Trump."

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/u...rt-rhodes.html

I get it. It’s too bad politics played into protecting the Capital. Whatever side responsible for not getting backup should be held accountable. I would love to see transparency I was promised on this situation. Citizens deserve to know, unfortunately and I can’t recall who made statements but”pelosi is off limits” in regards to questions and turning over emails. Also unfortunate that committee members are Dems and 2 never Trumpers. Not sure what hearings accomplish anyways when FBI spokesperson refuses to answer simple questions.
    I agree. Whoever placed 2 functional pipe bombs around DC on that day should be considered a domestic terrorist, just like those that bombed the Boston Marathon. It should not matter who you vote for, in order to be able to agree on that.