Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Respect for Capitol Police on the 1 year anniversary of Jan 6 Riot.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Respect for Capitol Police on the 1 year anniversary of Jan 6 Riot.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Respect for Capitol Police on the 1 year anniversary of Jan 6 Riot.

Thanks to Law Enforcement everywhere for their sacrifice — 365.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Thanks to Law Enforcement everywhere for their sacrifice — 365.
    No shit, what a thankless job. Some of the finest people I know are police officers, and there are bad apples but I know none. I noticed insurrection wasn’t used, probably because animal pic perv didn’t initiate thread. Hard to believe it’s been a year!

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Amen. Thank you law enforcement and, while we're at it, our outstanding military. We may need both before these Trumpsters have crawled back under the rocks they crawled out from under.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Holy crap... That was a year ago!?

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    No shit, what a thankless job. Some of the finest people I know are police officers, and there are bad apples but I know none. I noticed insurrection wasn’t used, probably because animal pic perv didn’t initiate thread. Hard to believe it’s been a year!
    Yeah, I know several people who are law enforcement. Some love the job and do it because they are making a difference in enforcing the law and curbing things like drug trafficking, organized crime, etc. Others I think have become jaded and just like being in a position of authority, carrying a gun and moving trash to the curb on a weekly basis until they qualify for their pension. Its like any field, some good at their job and others getting thru the work week.

What those Capitol Police had to go thru was unfortunate. Good thing most of those who broke the law put it all on social media, but apparently still a lot more to round up. Anybody who intentionally trespassed on the Capitol should meet the consequences of their actions.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Wait, is it respect the Capitol police? I thought it was ACAB. Funny how times change.

I would like to take this opportunity to honor the BLM and Antifa rioters and looters whose fine work went largely unrecognized. Truly a thankless job.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Yeah, I know several people who are law enforcement. Some love the job and do it because they are making a difference in enforcing the law and curbing things like drug trafficking, organized crime, etc. Others I think have become jaded and just like being in a position of authority, carrying a gun and moving trash to the curb on a weekly basis until they qualify for their pension. Its like any field, some good at their job and others getting thru the work week.

What those Capitol Police had to go thru was unfortunate. Good thing most of those who broke the law put it all on social media, but apparently still a lot more to round up. Anybody who intentionally trespassed on the Capitol should meet the consequences of their actions.
    I would love to rioters held accountable. I would also like the rioters, looters and arsonists in Portland held accountable. I haven’t looked into lately but a book I read last year had numbers around 1000 arrested in Portland yet not one had been charged. That’s a slap in face to all law enforcement and citizens for that matter.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

You can bring up BLM 'till the cows come home that doesn't make the insurrection go away.

Don’t get so defensive gramps, I want everyone held accountable for breaking law. Apparently your in the twenty something percent of Americans who considered the riot and protests an insurrection. Let me guess the looters get a pass , we’ll call it reparations. You related to joy Reid?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Jan. 6 was NOT insurrection. What went down in Seattle WAS insurrection.

You can bring up BLM 'till the cows come home that doesn't make the insurrection go away.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Many on the right are afraid of difficult truths: Insurrection? Afraid to admit it. Climate change? Afraid to admit it.

Last edited by willy; 01-08-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Many on the right are afraid of difficult truths: Insurrection? Afraid to admit it. Climate change? Afraid to admit it.

At your age , you should be more worried about a diaper change than climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    At your age , you should be more worried about a diaper change than climate change.
    So afraid of admitting to the insurrection and climate change that this poster resorts to a pathetically childish insult.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Yep.... and Seattle and Portland get a pass; nothing to see there...lol.

Keep pretending ladies, it's the only thing The Right has left.

No, it's the only thing the Left has. Biden and company are so unpopular that they have nothing else to cling to except the "insurrection". All the while just blotting out what happened over the last year in the cities I mentioned. Yes... keep pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    No, it's the only thing the Left has. Biden and company are so unpopular that they have nothing else to cling to except the "insurrection". All the while just blotting out what happened over the last year in the cities I mentioned. Yes... keep pretending.
    Sweety, this thread is about the capitol police and the insurrection. You want to talk with your lady friends about some city protest, open a new thread.

Is that too difficult for you to understand Miss?

Sweety, this thread is about the capitol police and the insurrection. You want to talk with your lady friends about some city protest, open a new thread.

No ma'am... I understand just fine. I just don't care.

Believe me, if it really was an insurrection they wouldn't have showed up unarmed. Snowflake.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

You're a moderator now? Go back to the cheats message board.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    You're a moderator now? Go back to the cheats message board.
    I didn't give you permission to post to me.

Tom Brady is 10-2 against Pittsburgh in his career (including playoffs), with a 115.1 passer rating. That is the highest mark of any starting quarterback against any single team since 1991 (min. 10 starts).

Believe me, if it really was an insurrection they wouldn't have showed up unarmed. Snowflake.
    More BS. There's nothing in the definition of an insurrection that says the participants have to be armed.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand just fine. I just don't care.
    I know you don't that's what makes you such a sad case.

More BS. There's nothing in the definition of an insurrection that says the participants have to be armed.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you don't that's what makes you such a sad case.

Old man Tommy boy needs his depends changed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old man Tommy boy needs his depends changed.
    Little boy Mach1 needs his brain changed.