Thread: You Think Claypool Is Bad?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

You Think Claypool Is Bad?

Checkout Tommy demonstrating some vet maturity yesterday.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: You Think Claypool Is Bad?

Saw that during the game and just started laughing. Anyone else and it’s a HUGE immaturity story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Haha, I must admit I love seeing Brady loose it. There was a story about 15 years ago that when Brady once lost at pool to another Patriot player he broke a bunch of cue sticks. What's amazing is that we haven't seen more of this from Brady during games. That's how hard he works at controlling himself and concentrating on the game.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He also threw that fit when he ran over by the Saints sideline yesterday too after throwing a pick.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Haha, I must admit I love seeing Brady loose it. There was a story about 15 years ago that when Brady once lost at pool to another Patriot player he broke a bunch of cue sticks. What's amazing is that we haven't seen more of this from Brady during games. That's how hard he works at controlling himself and concentrating on the game.
    You obviously haven't been watching. He's always been a little biyotch.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    He also threw that fit when he ran over by the Saints sideline yesterday too after throwing a pick.
    Yeah, I saw that.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Saw that during the game and just started laughing. Anyone else and it’s a HUGE immaturity story.
    Not really. Just a 7 time Super Bowl winning QB who is frustrated with being shut out and just throwing an INT.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Not really. Just a 7 time Super Bowl winning QB who is frustrated with being shut out and just throwing an INT.
    Yeah…it’s just the competitor in him…

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Yeah…it’s just the competitor in him…
    Exactly, just a great example demonstrating how one should respond when life doesn't go your way.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Exactly, just a great example demonstrating how one should respond when life doesn't go your way.
    It fits right in with this message board.

Its a Monday and I thought the Steelers won, but there is enough anger and hate on this board in the threads that I have to check again, because I think the Steelers might have lost yesterday.

It fits right in with this message board.

Its a Monday and I thought the Steelers won, but there is enough anger and hate on this board in the threads that I have to check again, because I think the Steelers might have lost yesterday.

Actually I think it's a great clip to show the kids you coach what poor sportsmanship looks like.

Actually I think it's a great clip to show the kids you coach what poor sportsmanship looks like.
    Sadly, they watch too much football on TV, so we are already doing enough to get them to not signal first down every time after the play, not celebrate a tackle like you just won the super bowl, break out an elaborate TD celebration when we are up by 4 TD's, etc.

Some kids act like they are on Sportcenter, when the only people watching are their parents, siblings and grandparents. Its good to celebrate their successes, but for the love of god, dont show up your opponent and there is no need to celebrate things that are expected, like tackling the guy returning a kickoff.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

hey why not, tom brady does it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    hey why not, tom brady does it, right?
    Yeah and he dumps the actress pregnant with his kid, so he can bang models. "See kids, its acceptable behavior to upgrade your girlfriend when better talent comes along."

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Yeah and he dumps the actress pregnant with his kid, so he can bang models. "See kids, its acceptable behavior to upgrade your girlfriend when better talent comes along."
    Tom Brady gets a free pass for everything he does, as if the media doesn't think his shit smells either or something lol.

Honestly I can't stand the guy, I've been boycotting his games since like 2009. I can say since then I haven't watched a single game with Tom Brady in it other than the times NE played the Steelers

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Maybe Tom is an Apple guy?

Brady winning adds credence to the theory that the Patriots were just a good organization with a legendary QB, and also I'm glad that BA and AB got a Super Bowl.

I don't care when players throw helmets or break things. I wish it happened more. Greatest freak out athlete of all time was Albert Belle- absolutely the funniest meltdowns.

How many times did Cowher lose his shit? Or Peezy? Or Lloyd? A month ago Heyward used Herbert as a punching bag. Meh.

- - - Updated - - -

You can debate how Brady responded but can you blame him for getting frustrated?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You can debate how Brady responded but can you blame him for getting frustrated?

So Ben can throw ipads now?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Personally, I thought he traded down when he dumped Bridget Moynahan for Gazelle.

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    So Ben can throw ipads now?
    That'd be refreshing.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Some kids act like they are on Sportcenter, when the only people watching are their parents, siblings and grandparents. Its good to celebrate their successes, but for the love of god, dont show up your opponent and there is no need to celebrate things that are expected, like tackling the guy returning a kickoff.

this 100x this
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Personally, I thought he traded down when he dumped Bridget Moynahan for Gazelle.
    Ditto.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Ditto.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

But he got sold by the "supermodel" title.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Brady apparently also told the Saints coach to "Go f&*k himself". So classy.

https://www.complex.com/sports/tom-b...elf-reactions/

I'm so sick of this guy's act and the way he is treated like a deity.
    Last edited by pczach; 12-22-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I mean either one is a catch, but I'm on team Giselle. I'm a sucker for Brazilian booties