Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Postponing 3 Games

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: NFL Postponing 3 Games

yeah cause you stupid asses think people are dropping like flies to covid when the fact of the matter is our Nations death rate was at a normal flow and on track with the prior 50 years but hey I'm the dumb one GTFO

you REFUSE to acknowledged data but its me who refuses to embrace the science ... ( the science that keeps changing as the narrative does ) the ones pushing the cure are the same ones driving the fear ( and its not a cure you can STILL get it and you can STILL pass it to others )

in FACT the percentage of growth in the death numbers were LOWER the last three years than the prior 5 ..........

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Despite pandemic President Biden keeps countries death rate normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    ................. the fact of the matter is our Nations death rate was at a normal flow and on track with the prior 50 years ..................
    Way to go big Joe!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post

Way to go big Joe!

oh snap I didn't realize Brandon has been President through this entire plandemic ... wow where has the time gone ...

ps get a clue
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

oh snap I didn't realize Brandon has been President through this entire plandemic ... wow where has the time gone ...

ps get a clue
    the irony is that sleepy joe won election from his basement due to Trumps so called butchering of covid. Yet there’s only one senile, bingo playing old man reading national geographic who thinks Joe handling crisis well. Hey atleast camela has border under control, lmfao.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

ps get a clue

According to Dwinsgames
    "................. the fact of the matter is our Nations death rate was at a normal flow and on track with the prior 50 years .................."

Way to go big Joe!