Thread: Urban Meyer Fired

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Urban Meyer Fired

Urban Meyer fired as Jacksonville Jaguars' head coach amid rocky first year

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Urban Meyer Fired

I feel like we had a poll somewhere about when he would get fired…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Urban Meyer Fired

Urban Petrino. Is it 2007?

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Is anyone shocked?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

All these contracts should have a 1 year out. . Jacksonville has made him a very rich man for a dozen games of crap

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

He pulled a Costanza.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Bu-bu-but, he's an excellent football coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Urban Meyer? Hard pass.
    He is an excellent football coach.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I knew as soon as the rookie quarterback started having pressers that the drama needed to stop the Meyer was going to get axed.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    He pulled a Costanza.
    What, he thought he was a genius and had sex with the Portuguese waitress, then realized he was an idiot?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I knew as soon as the rookie quarterback started having pressers that the drama needed to stop the Meyer was going to get axed.
    So true.

When the Rookie QB was correct that they needed the RB in the game, who the A-hole Coach was sitting....that immediately showed he lost the team. Pat McAfee should be great today.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    He pulled a Costanza.
    By doing the opposite of winning?

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

ah man how's he gonna pick up 20 year old girls at the bar now that he's not an NFL coach anymore

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    What, he thought he was a genius and had sex with the Portuguese waitress, then realized he was an idiot?

- - - Updated - - -

So true.

When the Rookie QB was correct that they needed the RB in the game, who the A-hole Coach was sitting....that immediately showed he lost the team. Pat McAfee should be great today.
    “ Urban, It has come to my attention that you have done quite a few things that are immoral and improper. Like kicking the kicker.”

“Who said that?”

“He did.”

“[pause] Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon…you know, because I’ve coached a lotta football teams, and I tell ya, people do that all the time!”

“You’re fired!”

“Well, you didn’t have to say it like that!”

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

That kicker shouldn't have been standing there. The Jags play the Jets and the Texans. They'll probably end up 4-13 and draft 4th.

Meyer isn't as bad a coach as Hue Jackson, and Jackson got a pass from the media considering how bad he was and how he threw literally everyone under the bus rather than accept responsibility.

Did ANYONE think the Jags would be a .500 team this year? They have a terrible roster. The Jags will stay bad unlike the Browns who had talent. Who cares about Urban Meyer? It's annoying how overblown the story is: bad coach fired.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post
    That kicker shouldn't have been standing there. The Jags play the Jets and the Texans. They'll probably end up 4-13 and draft 4th.

Meyer isn't as bad a coach as Hue Jackson, and Jackson got a pass from the media considering how bad he was and how he threw literally everyone under the bus rather than accept responsibility.

Did ANYONE think the Jags would be a .500 team this year? They have a terrible roster. The Jags will stay bad unlike the Browns who had talent. Who cares about Urban Meyer? It's annoying how overblown the story is: bad coach fired.
    Dude picking up coeds and treating players like shit. Yeah Hue Jackson was not a good head coach but it looks like this guy is kind of a POS. They are not the same

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Dude picking up coeds and treating players like shit. Yeah Hue Jackson was not a good head coach but it looks like this guy is kind of a POS. They are not the same
    Consider the source...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Who could have seen this coming?

Absolutely everyone except Shad Khan. Poor guy. Had a pretty darn big blind spot here.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

A POS Ohio State coach? No!?!

No reason for this Woody Hayes clip to be age restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post

He’s worse than Hue Jackson. Perhaps the worst coach of All-Time.