Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Steelers @ Bungles

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Steelers @ Bungles

Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    stillers4me, my condolences for living in Cinci. I'm in Mansfield and this is going to be unbearable, especially if the Browns win - I couldn't imagine being in Cinci.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly think Taylor will be a generational talent at RB. I can't recall being impressed with a runner as much as I am with him (except for maybe Derrick Henry).
    At least I'm off tomorrow

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bayz101 View Post
    stillers4me, my condolences for living in Cinci. I'm in Mansfield and this is going to be unbearable, especially if the Browns win - I couldn't imagine being in Cinci.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly think Taylor will be a generational talent at RB. I can't recall being impressed with a runner as much as I am with him (except for maybe Derrick Henry).
    I agree. I remember watching his film when he was drafted and hoped he was on our radar. But with our current OL no RB is going to excel.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Brady just led the Bucs down the field to take the lead on Indy.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Meh...people hate me in general...not because of my dopey posts...
    Idk if I hate anyone on a Steelers board. I've bumped heads and probably pissed a few off, mostly cause I drink too much on game day. LoL

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    see, that's the problem with this team all three of them aren't doing their jobs they are piss poor at coaching and planning. They need to be gone but they will be here next year.
    don’t be so sure. Heads will roll with a losing season.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers @ Bungles

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    don’t be so sure. Heads will roll with a losing season.
    I’ll believe that when I see it...I’ll go on record and say nothing changes with this coaching staff, nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I can’t believe this thread lasted 10 pages.

Renegade. Array title="bayz101 has a reputation beyond repute"> bayz101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I can’t believe this thread lasted 10 pages.
    Yeah when I logged on after the game I was immediately checking for dumpster fires, burning buildings etc.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

As I've said, this team is worst than bad. ALL terrible, offense, defense, special team, and coaching. This isn't the 60s, 70s, Steelers which all teams fear. Which I grew up watching. This team is the BITCH of the division. NO power, in your face, smack down football player's, and coaching and play calling is pathetic. This team is pure COTTENELLE soft. Embarrased to even watch that bunghole game. Bungholes dancing, laughing, mocking our players. Pathetic ! No Jack Lamberts around to kick ass. Pure embarrassment. I like Ben, he's Hall of Fame for sure, but sorry, Ben you need to walk into the office and retire now. Maybe we could pick up a QB on the market, I don't think that Mason is our answer. Tomlin's seat should be smoldering too, If he's satisfied sitting on the sideline and seeing this type of play and player's he came to the point of not knowing football of today. Bungholes owning us is disgusting !!! The most points scored by them since 1989, 3 straight wins......ugh. I hate seeing this franchise and history being destroyed RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES !!!!! Come on Rooney's.....get off your asses and watch a game and MAKE CHANGES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM on these bitches of the AFCN team that is COTTONELLE SOFT !!!!!!!!! We became the new bungholes.