Thread: OFFENSE - who knew it?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

OFFENSE - who knew it?

This is the best mood I've been in after a Steelers loss in a long time. I actually forgot what it looked like for the Steelers to play offense. Wow! I sure missed it. Too bad we couldn't hang on and get the win. But if we get some guys back next week.......

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: OFFENSE - who knew it?

I will NEVER give up believing in this team.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

they did play well and i loved the effort despite having a bunch of key starters out. I expected the Chargers to run away with this one but our team showed no quit. I'm pretty much on the same boat, while i would have liked the win, I'm happy with how they played. Well except the o-line

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    This is the best mood I've been in after a Steelers loss in a long time. I actually forgot what it looked like for the Steelers to play offense. Wow! I sure missed it. Too bad we couldn't hang on and get the win. But if we get some guys back next week.......
    It's sad that our OL aged out last season and we couldn't get a 2017 version. Because with Harris running behind our 2017 OL he would be a huge beast. This year's OL is one of the worst I've ever seen the Steelers field since I started watching in 1977.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    It's sad that our OL aged out last season and we couldn't get a 2017 version. Because with Harris running behind our 2017 OL he would be a huge beast. This year's OL is one of the worst I've ever seen the Steelers field since I started watching in 1977.
    Yeah I'd have to say it's worse than those years we rolled out sean mahan and rollerskates scott. At least that unit could establish a ground game