Thread: Big Ben cleared to start

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Big Ben cleared to start

just in Ben cleared covid protocol and will start Sunday
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Big ben cleared to start

Yep. Here’s the official:

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yep. Here’s the official:

don't get the will fly separately thing tho ... if cleared your cleared and the plane doesn't leave till 3pm so its not like they already left
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Big Ben cleared to start

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Maybe only seat available is next to Rudolph.

Послато са Redmi Note 9 Pro помоћу Тапатока

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

don't get the will fly separately thing tho ... if cleared your cleared and the plane doesn't leave till 3pm so its not like they already left
    Better safe than sorry. Plus, you can’t have talents like Ben AND Rudolph on the same plane…you know the rest…

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Be sure to check in at the "Game Day Thread" Sunday to see the Doctor Jekyll & Mr. Hyde hate transformation swing back from MR to Ben.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

The last 2 visits to play the Bolts, the Steelers won................with the backup or #3 QB (Vick and Duck)

The 2018 game was a home game.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Be sure to check in at the "Game Day Thread" Sunday to see the Doctor Jekyll & Mr. Hyde hate transformation swing back from MR to Ben.
    Aint that the truth, still I hope Ben can pull a Max McGee and play well with virtually no prep

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

At the beginning of the year I never thought I'd be happy to hear this, but I am!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I always try and avoid that thread. It's like a bad accident sometimes. I just can't seem to look the other way.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    The last 2 visits to play the Bolts, the Steelers won................with the backup or #3 QB (Vick and Duck)

The 2018 game was a home game.
    I attended the Vick game. When Bell scored on the two-point conversion, the stadium was deafening for a full three minutes. Really. It was the longest I’ve heard a cheer go in my life. It was surreal.

I know you’re thinking: “Three minutes?” But, get a timer and set off your smoke alarm for three minutes. It is a verrrrrry long time.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I attended the Vick game. When Bell scored on the two-point conversion, the stadium was deafening for a full three minutes. Really. It was the longest I’ve heard a cheer go in my life. It was surreal.

I know you’re thinking: “Three minutes?” But, get a timer and set off your smoke alarm for three minutes. It is a verrrrrry long time.
    I remember that Vick game. The long pass to Wheaton and Leave'on Bell's 2 point conversion. Crazy game.