Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bridge QBs

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Bridge QBs

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina … who Colbert has scouted

Phil Jurkovec, BC … who plays like 2008 Ben
    I said before and bet on Coastal last year and won money on them and not so much this year but still watch them. I'm not a fan of McCall at all and he makes poor decisions and don't think he will be more then a back up in the NFL and I'm serious. I'd go with Rudy over him! God help teams in the draft if they think he is the answer!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

All you need to know about the uncertainty of drafting a new QB is the way everyone was glowing over Sam Bradford. Or how Washington traded half a draft for RG3 and it went up in smoke after a couple years. Or how Carson Wants was good for a couple years and then ate it. Even the can't-miss prospects are hit-or-miss.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    All you need to know about the uncertainty of drafting a new QB is the way everyone was glowing over Sam Bradford. Or how Washington traded half a draft for RG3 and it went up in smoke after a couple years. Or how Carson Wants was good for a couple years and then ate it. Even the can't-miss prospects are hit-or-miss.
    Even Herbert is struggling this year. Let's hope that continues tomorrow night!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I’d take Wentz in a second. He’s playing pretty well right now. Get away from the injury bug and he’s fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I’d take Wentz in a second. He’s playing pretty well right now. Get away from the injury bug and he’s fine.
    Reich seems to Jedi mind trick Wentz into playing well.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina … who Colbert has scouted

Phil Jurkovec, BC … who plays like 2008 Ben
    CJ Stroud (Ohio St) has entered the conversation.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Reich seems to Jedi mind trick Wentz into playing well.
    I’d take him too…lol

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

CJ Stroud (Ohio St) has entered the conversation.
    Just say no to any QB from a Ryan Day/Urban Meyer system. Heck, Burrow didn't do squat until he got far away from OSU.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Wentz has played well for most of his career, doug Pederson's just absolutely butchered him in 2020. Plus with what he had to work with, good luck anyone not struggling

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Maybe if the Steelers,/Tomlin put more value on QB coaches MR would be a better player And he could be a bridge instead of a ditch

Didn't he go like his first three years without a coach?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Maybe if the Steelers,/Tomlin put more value on QB coaches MR would be a better player And he could be a bridge instead of a ditch

Didn't he go like his first three years without a coach?

I'd buy that if Rudolph looked overwhelmed. He clearly knows what to do and why on almost every play. He just lacks the ability to execute.

And it looks more than mechanical refinements to me. Josh Alien needed coaching. Rudolph needs bionics.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I'd buy that if Rudolph looked overwhelmed. He clearly knows what to do and why on almost every play. He just lacks the ability to execute.

And it looks more than mechanical refinements to me. Josh Alien needed coaching. Rudolph needs bionics.
    Fair enough.

Andy Dalton? Anyone? Haha

Merry Christmas

Banned Array title="Lloydwoodsonjr is a splendid one to behold">

Bridge QB = worst QB available

Tell Haskins he's so good he doesn't have to practice or study. And sign Painter to be a backup. Trade Heyward to a contender. Same for Haden.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydwoodsonjr View Post
    Bridge QB = worst QB available

Tell Haskins he's so good he doesn't have to practice or study. And sign Painter to be a backup. Trade Heyward to a contender. Same for Haden.
    Wow! We've really missed you. Posts like this are pure gold.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    The 12th Man was also booing Russell Wilson yesterday.

The 12th Man was also booing Russell Wilson yesterday.
    He’s been awful...I’d rather have Deshaun Watson than Wilson at this stage.

He’s been awful...I’d rather have Deshaun Watson than Wilson at this stage.
    Wilson is still hindered by the hand injury. Watson is a predator.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Wilson is still hindered by the hand injury. Watson is a predator.
    It’s not even the throws right now, it’s his overall game and decision making. Maybe he’s rusty. The arrow looks like it’s pointing down.

It’s not even the throws right now, it’s his overall game and decision making. Maybe he’s rusty. The arrow looks like it’s pointing down.
    Yeah I see it, but it's just a couple games. I'd take Wilson next year no matter what the cost. He's got 6-7 HOF caliber years left.