Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is the status of the AFCN?

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: WTF is the status of the AFCN?

Our division is stressing me out!

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

After that humiliating tie with the lions, I'm thinking the division is heading toward, 1. Browns, 2. Ravens, 3. bungholes, and 4. Steelers. UGH !!

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    After that humiliating tie with the lions, I'm thinking the division is heading toward, 1. Browns, 2. Ravens, 3. bungholes, and 4. Steelers. UGH !!
    Browns will be lucky to not to finish in the basement of the AFCN. It is honestly between the Ravens and the Steelers at this point with a possible challenge by the Bengals, although I can see them fading in the stretch run.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Browns will be lucky to not to finish in the basement of the AFCN. It is honestly between the Ravens and the Steelers at this point with a possible challenge by the Bengals, although I can see them fading in the stretch run.
    agreed, will come down to Ravens and Steelers, and we have two huge games coming up against them. That will decide the division i think.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

And here got Titans collapsing against a really bad Texans team

And Buffalo blowing it at home against a decent Indy team

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

LOL Titans now shitting the bed at home against the 1-8 Texans ... AFC = crab shoot.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Let’s go Bears!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Andy Dalton just hit a guy for a bomb to take the lead over the Ravens.

- - - Updated - - -

Vikings get a gift from an overturned INT and beat Green Bay.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Bears showing why they suck ...

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Bears just can't find a way to win. Damn!

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    And the Bears showing why they suck ...
    Matt Nagy needs to be fired.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I don’t get people that complain about Tomlin. Just think. You could have Matt Nagy as your coach. I don’t know ho that guy survives tomorrow. He’s horrible in every aspect.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

lions almost took down the browns. too bad they didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Our division is stressing me out!
    Gotta admit though, makes it funner to keep track of the season knowing that it's anybody's race. Usually it's a pretty uneventful division with it being a 2-team race between the Steelers and Ravens

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

People talk about how it is anybody's race...but if this version of the Chiefs is what shows up for the rest of the season...it is not anyone else's race in the AFC. They are taking the Cowboys offense out behind the woodshed and beating the snot out of it.

This is not the Chiefs defense , it's almost traveling over hyped cowboys offense. Have they even tried to establish a run game. KC weak up the middle

Merry Christmas

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

A team with a decent offense and a good defense can beat the Chiefs. Good defenses have had success against the Chiefs offense.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    A team with a decent offense and a good defense can beat the Chiefs. Good defenses have had success against the Chiefs offense.
    By points allowed and a few other measures, Dallas has a top 10 defense. I haven't had a chance to watch a bunch of the Chiefs this season...but based on this game...reports of their demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    People talk about how it is anybody's race...but if this version of the Chiefs is what shows up for the rest of the season...it is not anyone else's race in the AFC. They are taking the Cowboys offense out behind the woodshed and beating the snot out of it.
    This is the kind of game makes Steelers fans heads explode. Maybe one of the better to beat running teams facing a bad run defense and passing every down

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    This is the kind of game makes Steelers fans heads explode. Maybe one of the better to beat running teams facing a bad run defense and passing every down

Haven't seen more than a series or so of the Chiefs prior to this...but their defense is not playing like a poor run stopping team tonight. They can't defend a screen or rush the passer very well.

FWIW, Ingram looks pretty heavy legged out there.

Haven't seen more than a series or so of the Chiefs prior to this...but their defense is not playing like a poor run stopping team tonight. They can't defend a screen or rush the passer very well.

FWIW, Ingram looks pretty heavy legged out there.
    Stats say they are giving 4.6 yards per carry. Seems like a lot to me

Merry Christmas

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

The Chiefs are still nowhere near being the juggernaut they were 2-3 years ago. They look extremely beatable to me. The Cowboys are over-hyped year in and year out and the hype machine goes into overdrive when they actually have a decent W/L record.

I still say it's all up for grabs this year.

By points allowed and a few other measures, Dallas has a top 10 defense. I haven't had a chance to watch a bunch of the Chiefs this season...but based on this game...reports of their demise have been greatly exaggerated.
    And the Cowboys defense is playing the Chiefs very well. Major problem is the lack of receivers for the Cowboys and the dropped passes. Also for some reason, they are choosing not to run the ball.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Bears just can't find a way to win. Damn!

What a crazy (so far) day in the NFL. Especially the AFC. Wow. How the hell the Titans blew chunks against the Texans is mind-boggling.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

The Ravens fell bass ackwards into another lucky win. How many is that for them this year??

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    What a crazy (so far) day in the NFL. Especially the AFC. Wow. How the hell the Titans blew chunks against the Texans is mind-boggling.
    Things like that happen in division games. A lot of teams are built specifically to take down other teams in their own division so they're rarely easy games despite the record differences

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Dallas just got stomped by the Broncos also last week, so this is them stumbling like the Chiefs earlier this season.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    The Ravens fell bass ackwards into another lucky win. How many is that for them this year??
    I think they’ve had five games being down in the 4th quarter and came back for a W. It hasn’t been pretty. And with the list of players who aren’t on IR that were out against the Bears yesterday, I was chalking this up as an L. And for pretty much the whole game it looked headed in that direction. It’s been one strange season so far.

Like I said last page, whatever team is playing hot around Christmas is going to win the AFC. Same might be said for the NFC.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Like I said last page, whatever team is playing hot around Christmas is going to win the AFC. Same might be said for the NFC.
    Ding, ding, ding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Ding, ding, ding!!!
    Yeah there doesn't look to be a really dominant team so far this year. The Bucs looked like it, and then not so much lately. But we all know how Brady gets in the playoffs so they're always a contender. Titans looked like that team but looked like trash last week. Anybody can really beat anybody this year.

The team to watch (IMO) is Indy though. They probably have played the most consistent football throughout the year. Even in their losses they played extremely tough, they are gonna not be an easy out for anyone.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Yeah there doesn't look to be a really dominant team so far this year. The Bucs looked like it, and then not so much lately. But we all know how Brady gets in the playoffs so they're always a contender. Titans looked like that team but looked like trash last week. Anybody can really beat anybody this year.

The team to watch (IMO) is Indy though. They probably have played the most consistent football throughout the year. Even in their losses they played extremely tough, they are gonna not be an easy out for anyone.
    Yep Indy had two losses in OT. Otherwise, they are the clear-cut #1 seed.