Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodgers speaks ...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Rodgers speaks ...

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Technology.
    that does not give you data to testing that has not had the time to take place , you cant fast track results that TIME ( a decade or more ) is required to complete ...

Technology has never failed or been wrong ? its all based on Human input and humans are wrong all the time simply because they are humans ...

Hey look I pray that there is no long term effects of that shot because a lot of people took it including a few loved ones and also that will be a HEAVY burden on those of us that did not
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It’s life and death.
    it couldnt be further from that my god actual deaths FROM covid is in direct line with the flu all other deaths from it are from pre existing conditions that was already killing the person ... give a $13,500 bonus check to the institution treating them at the time to designate it a covid death and you just incentivized it and they ADMIT it ....

abc news presser when that was the daily thing they clearly state if you are on hospice given 2 weeks to live and contract covid and pass away during that time you was already proclaimed to die that it would go in the books as a covid death even tho you was going to die from whatever it was that got you put into hospice care ....

here is a short video that proves exactly what I just said from one of those pressers

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    that does not give you data to testing that has not had the time to take place , you cant fast track results that TIME ( a decade or more ) is required to complete ...

Technology has never failed or been wrong ? its all based on Human input and humans are wrong all the time simply because they are humans ...

Hey look I pray that there is no long term effects of that shot because a lot of people took it including a few loved ones and also that will be a HEAVY burden on those of us that did not
    Can you name a vaccine that took over a decade of testing before it was put into use? I can't. But you seem pretty certain about this concept. So...what am I missing?

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

...................actual deaths FROM covid is in direct line with the flu ..............
    ^^^ Misinformation aka BS.

John Hopkins:

Coronavirus vs. Flu Deaths*

COVID-19: Current COVID-19 deaths*

Flu:
    The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation continues to change, sometimes rapidly. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19. At present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

*This information comes from the
    Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases map developed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
    https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...019-vs-the-flu

[QUOTE=willy;782049]^^^ Misinformation aka BS.

you wouldnt know the truth if it came up and bit you in the ass Tom

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is deadliest among older populations. In fact, through February 17, 93 percent of COVID-19 deaths nationwide have occurred among those ages 55 or older. Only 0.2 percent were younger than 25. This trend can also be found on the state level.
    you know what happens with people over 55 ? they have other shit wrong with them !!!

CDC data also show that Americans, regardless of age group, are far more likely to die of something other than COVID-19. Even among those in the most heavily impacted age group (85 and older), only 13.3 percent of all deaths since February 2020 were due to COVID-19.

https://datavisualizations.heritage....deaths-by-age/

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

[QUOTE=Dwinsgames;782052]
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post

you know what happens with people over 55 ? they have other shit wrong with them !!!

John Hopkins:

Flu:
    The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

The COVID-19 situation continues to change, sometimes rapidly. Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19. At present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases map developed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

[QUOTE=Dwinsgames;782052]

You're wasting your time, brother. It doesn't fit the narrative of fear and/or control.

it couldnt be further from that my god actual deaths FROM covid is in direct line with the flu all other deaths from it are from pre existing conditions that was already killing the person ... give a $13,500 bonus check to the institution treating them at the time to designate it a covid death and you just incentivized it and they ADMIT it ....

abc news presser when that was the daily thing they clearly state if you are on hospice given 2 weeks to live and contract covid and pass away during that time you was already proclaimed to die that it would go in the books as a covid death even tho you was going to die from whatever it was that got you put into hospice care ....

here is a short video that proves exactly what I just said from one of those pressers

WAKE UP PEOPLE

Currently, 16 vaccines – some requiring multiple doses at specific ages and times – are recommended from birth to 18 years old. Recommended vaccines include: Influenza (annual flu shot) Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP)
    How many are about fear and control versus commonsense?

- - - Updated - - -

Flu:

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

[QUOTE=willy;782053]

John Hopkins:

Flu:

Really, John's Hopkins is the source you are referencing?? What about this guy, who everyone knows is more credible.

according to asswipe willie me and my entire family should have been dead over a year ago , we do not wear masks and we have not been jabbed and no I do not get turned away at walmart , they say you need a mask and I say no I am exempt and that is that ... but I am still alive and so are all those cashiers that was working the first few months of this bullshit with no mask no gloves and no plexiglass shield in front of them handling every item every person put on the conveyor belt and every $ bill and coin that came their way ....

but I digress this rocket scientist is far smarter than the rest of us and so it all the FEAR and doom and gloom reports he continually quotes ( you know places that get PAID to create medical fear at the tune of $13,500 per case they can claim as a death toll ....

excuse me while I continue to walk as a free people making my own decisions and not living in fear ....

Those who give up essential liberty for a bit of temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety !!

Tom and his girlfriend

according to asswipe willie me and my entire family should have been dead over a year ago , we do not wear masks and we have not been jabbed and no I do not get turned away at walmart , they say you need a mask and I say no I am exempt and that is that ... but I am still alive and so are all those cashiers that was working the first few months of this bullshit with no mask no gloves and no plexiglass shield in front of them handling every item every person put on the conveyor belt and every $ bill and coin that came their way ....

but I digress this rocket scientist is far smarter than the rest of us and so it all the FEAR and doom and gloom reports he continually quotes ( you know places that get PAID to create medical fear at the tune of $13,500 per case they can claim as a death toll ....

excuse me while I continue to walk as a free people making my own decisions and not living in fear ....

Those who give up essential liberty for a bit of temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety !!

Tom and his girlfriend

screw you and that piece of shit Arnold

Aaron feels crucified.

Report: Rodgers Feels 'Crucified' Over Vaccination Story

Michael ShapiroNov 9, 2021

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers remains upset with the public's reception to his admission that he is not vaccinated against COVID-19, according to People.

Rodgers tested positive for COVID-19 last week before missing Green Bay's loss to the Chiefs on Sunday. Rodgers previously indicated he was vaccinated in an August press conference, telling the media when asked about his status, "I'm immunized."

Green Bay's signal-caller made an appearance on The Pat McAfee Show on Friday to address the apparent obfuscation, a segment that featured misinformation on both COVID-19 and vaccines. Rodgers now feels as though he's "being crucified" for his remarks, per People.
    http://https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/1...-vaccine-story

Joe Willy Tom and his betrothed

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Notice how when asked to post anything that isn't already provided by another content source (YouTube, OAN, etc) this crowd doesn't respond?

Hard to have a useful conversation. I am genuinely curious on what there is to know about vaccine development. I have zero time to research it, but if there were vaccines that were tested for years and years prior to deployment, I would be interested to know about it.

It looks like what took place is massive amounts of inefficient bureaucratic delay got lopped off (seems the small government crowd should love this), technology carved off some other slices of time, application of decades of prior research to a new problem, and the ability to test this thing during an actual outbreak chopped another 2 years off.

Again...not sure what the hub-bub is about?

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...elopment-speed
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03626-1