Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rodgers is a Naughty Boy

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Aaron Rodgers is a Naughty Boy - Not about Media Conglomerates, COVID Infection Rates, Vaccine Efficacy, or Whatever Other Nonsense You Found on YouTube or Joe Rogan's Podcast or Whatever Willy Needs to Clapback on Today

So Rodgers has COVID. And based on how quickly he was ruled out and a few other things...he has been lying about his vaccination status and flagrantly violating league COVID protocols. See this for a rough summary: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-unvaccinated/

Whether we agree with the league protocols or not. Whether we like Rodgers or not. There has to be fine and suspension coming, right?

Again...not a COVID debate. But a football debate. If a player lied and violated league rules...there has to be consequences coming...right? Big test case for the Packers and the league.

Title Edited for Clarity. I was informed it was not originally clear enough.
    Last edited by Mojouw; 11-04-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Aaron Rodgers is a Naughty Boy

Not to hijack your thread but a wild day in the NFL.

Rodgers, Ruggs, and now OBJ was sent home and no idea what the Stains are doing.

But back to Rodgers. He said he was "Immunized" so he's been lying all along? I guess the "John Wick" costume was not worth it.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So Rodgers has COVID. And based on how quickly he was ruled out and a few other things...he has been lying about his vaccination status and flagrantly violating league COVID protocols. See this for a rough summary: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-unvaccinated/

Whether we agree with the league protocols or not. Whether we like Rodgers or not. There has to be fine and suspension coming, right?

Again...not a COVID debate. But a football debate. If a player lied and violated league rules...there has to be consequences coming...right? Big test case for the Packers and the league.
    And yet, no one seems worried about his health, only that he can't play on Sunday. In fact, I haven't heard one ounce of concern about any athlete's health that has come down with Covid.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I thought you can still get covid even if you're immunized?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Where in the article is it verified that Rodgers wasn’t vaccinated? Florio’s source?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

So...if a player is vaccinated...you can test negative 24 hours aprt and get cleared to play. Davontae Adams was just down this path. He couldn't get cleared but they tried.

Rodgers is already ruled out. That means he is in the unvaccinated protocol that requires a mandatory 10 day quarantine.

Multiple outlets are reporting the story: https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...ination-status

Unless we find out more in the next few days, Rodgers lied about it. Should be a bumpy ride.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Aaron Rodgers is a Naughty Boy

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Not to hijack your thread but a wild day in the NFL.

Rodgers, Ruggs, and now OBJ was sent home and no idea what the Stains are doing.

But back to Rodgers. He said he was "Immunized" so he's been lying all along? I guess the "John Wick" costume was not worth it.
    He was always “immunized” he just wasn’t vaccinated. He used “alternative methods” but those methods failed to meet NFL standards. Because he’s not vaccinated by NFL guidelines, he needs to quarantine. Can’t return until the 11/14 game (11/13 day before) at the earliest.

He’s nothing but a selfish player and according to the NFL Covid guidelines, he should be in deep trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    And yet, no one seems worried about his health, only that he can't play on Sunday. In fact, I haven't heard one ounce of concern about any athlete's health that has come down with Covid.
    I couldn't care less about Rodgers health. He gets paid a crap ton of money and has unfettered access to the best health care imaginable. He can also enact a variety of safety protocols in his daily workplace and home environment. He chose another path. So...that's on him.

I wish him the same I would wish any fellow human being facing a health concern. I hope they get the care and treatment needed to return to health and suffer no long term impacts. But that is not really interesting to talk about...but the fact that the NFL is in a big bind here...that's fascinating.

I couldn't care less about Rodgers health. He gets paid a crap ton of money and has unfettered access to the best health care imaginable. He can also enact a variety of safety protocols in his daily workplace and home environment. He chose another path. So...that's on him.

I wish him the same I would wish any fellow human being facing a health concern. I hope they get the care and treatment needed to return to health and suffer no long term impacts. But that is not really interesting to talk about...but the fact that the NFL is in a big bind here...that's fascinating.
    And what about the many athletes that have been vaccinated and still got Covid? Do we care about their health?

And what about the many athletes that have been vaccinated and still got Covid? Do we care about their health?
    I don't know. Do we? Are you expecting me to speak for everyone else?

I've stated how I feel both about Rodgers and other human beings in general. I have enough health concerns right in my own actual life so I feel no need to take on the worries of faceless strangers from the sports world.

There is clearly a big large point that you wish to make. So just go ahead and tell us what is eating at you.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I thought you can still get covid even if you're immunized?
    You can! I did, and so did eight of my wife’s family members while we were on vacation. Symptoms weren’t as bad as the five who weren’t vaccinated but we still tested positive.

I don't know. Do we? Are you expecting me to speak for everyone else?

I've stated how I feel both about Rodgers and other human beings in general. I have enough health concerns right in my own actual life so I feel no need to take on the worries of faceless strangers from the sports world.

There is clearly a big large point that you wish to make. So just go ahead and tell us what is eating at you.
    I stated my point in the first post. There is never a mention about whether any of these athletes with covid are actually sick. The assumption is that they aren’t and all anyone reports on is when they’re eligible to play. I just find that ironic for such a deadly virus.

I stated my point in the first post. There is never a mention about whether any of these athletes with covid are actually sick. The assumption is that they aren’t and all anyone reports on is when they’re eligible to play. I just find that ironic for such a deadly virus.
    Right. Sure. But the discussion is about whether or not the NFL levies punishment on one of its top 5 stars and a marquee franchise for playing fast and loose with league mandates.

If you want to re-litigate the severity of COVID-19 or the various viewpoints on appropriate responses there are numerous venues for that. We don't need this one to be another one. Although, the Socratic method was a nice touch.

I just wanted to make one small comment. You’re the one that started probing.

I just wanted to make one small comment. You’re the one that started probing.
    I was just trying to understand what you were getting at and where you were going with your thinking.

Do you have thoughts/comments on whether or not you feel the NFL will (or should) sanction Rodgers and the Packers?

I was just trying to understand what you were getting at and where you were going with your thinking.

Do you have thoughts/comments on whether or not you feel the NFL will (or should) sanction Rodgers and the Packers?
    I’d say they have no right. Do they penalize or fine people for lying about other matters? Now if they tried to cheat the protocol that would be different. But I don’t think the Packers did that. I guess as far as mask and other rules, they’d need to investigate the team staff to see what happened.

I’d say they have no right. Do they penalize or fine people for lying about other matters? Now if they tried to cheat the protocol that would be different. But I don’t think the Packers did that. I guess as far as mask and other rules, they’d need to investigate the team staff to see what happened.
    It does seem, at present, that the team didn't do anything to violate the league's protocols. However, there are a variety of sources and images that Rodgers did. Several reports out this way are indicating that on the sideline and in the facility, Rodgers was following the protocols and rules for a vaccinated player even after the NFL rejected his alternative accommodation.

I honestly don't really care one way or the other. But it would be highly unexpected for the NFL to suspend Rodgers...but there appears to be a path to where that is the outcome by the NFL's stated policies.

I'm gonna have my popcorn out for all of Wisco to lose their minds.

What in the world is the “alternative treatment”?

No one out this way has said yet. No idea. Wild speculation on my part would be that monoclonal antibodies that everyone was super into this summer.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

maybe we can get him for cheaper than 2 draft picks now

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    maybe we can get him for cheaper than 2 draft picks now
    I’d settle for a first and a third! Do it Kevin!

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

No one out this way has said yet. No idea. Wild speculation on my part would be that monoclonal antibodies that everyone was super into this summer.
    That's a treatment not a preventative and they work.

Better yet I think it's possible he had covid over smer and made the case that he is immunized but not vaccinated.

I don't see anything clear cut here that says he lied or cheated the NFL protocol, so I doubt they do anything.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    That's a treatment not a preventative and they work.

Better yet I think it's possible he had covid over smer and made the case that he is immunized but not vaccinated.

I don't see anything clear cut here that says he lied or cheated the NFL protocol, so I doubt they do anything.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Multiple reports (could be citing the same source) are saying it was a "homeopathic treatment" administered by Rodgers personal physician.

Rodgers violations appear to include not wearing a mask indoors (interviews and media sessions documented on camera for sure with other instances being anecdotal), attending team social events without masks (NFL has rules on this), and NFL sideline mask policy for unvaccinated players.

I suspect the NFL won't do anything. I mean, they (the NFL) knew Rodgers was not vaccinated (by their definition) and they can surely see on their TV feeds that his interviews, sideline interactions, and weekday media sessions are all not following their guidelines for 8 weeks or whatever and didn't do anything. SO why would they now? But the beat writers from Wisco all think they will fine the player and the team and are fretting about suspension...

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Start another thread. This one is about what a lying sack of shit Rodgers turned out to be.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I suspect the NFL won't do anything. I mean, they (the NFL) knew Rodgers was not vaccinated (by their definition) and they can surely see on their TV feeds that his interviews, sideline interactions, and weekday media sessions are all not following their guidelines for 8 weeks or whatever and didn't do anything. SO why would they now? But the beat writers from Wisco all think they will fine the player and the team and are fretting about suspension...
    They won't. Rodgers is one of the "faces of the league" so this will get swept under the rug pretty quickly. Kinda like Brady's obvious PED usage.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    They won't. Rodgers is one of the "faces of the league" so this will get swept under the rug pretty quickly. Kinda like Brady's obvious PED usage.
    that's my bet as well.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Multiple reports (could be citing the same source) are saying it was a "homeopathic treatment" administered by Rodgers personal physician.

Rodgers violations appear to include not wearing a mask indoors (interviews and media sessions documented on camera for sure with other instances being anecdotal), attending team social events without masks (NFL has rules on this), and NFL sideline mask policy for unvaccinated players.

Not to mention that he would great other players after the game and not wear a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Start another thread. This one is about what a lying sack of shit Rodgers turned out to be.
    Speaking of viruses, you’re like one. You just show up. Kinda like the shanks in golf.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Speaking of viruses, you’re like one. You just show up. Kinda like the shanks in golf.
    Up yours.

Hawkman:

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

See Joe Rogan, Tim Poole, all of Florida which now uses monoclonal antibody therapy treatment. I can attest to the last one. My parents live in Florida and several people in their Bible Study class (all in their 80's) contracted COVID back in September. They all went and got the treatment and within 1-2 days felt absolutely fine.

These vaccines are NOT vaccines. They are therapeutics that are supposed to prevent you from being hospitalized. You know the percentage of people hospitalized because of COVID19 (this was on Bill Maher's show last week): Unvaccinated: .89% Vaccinated: .01%. Most people when polled think the number is close to 50%. I'm not saying COVID19 isn't a serious threat and should be ignored. I'm just saying that the media/big tech have lied about it from the get go and silenced anyone or anything that spoke out against anything but a vaccine/lockdown/mask mandate.

This is all you need to know:

One last question ... Do you think people knew about Aaron's status and kept it quiet because of who he was?

- - - Updated - - -

They are still using them in Florida, see my above comment. People aren't "into" them, they work. Oh and the numbers in FL went DOWN after they started this treatment.