Thread: What a tragedy...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

What a tragedy...

What a tragedy, and a total waste of lives.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...esulting-death

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: What a tragedy...

That sucks, needless death and Ruggs possibly just punched his ticket out of the NFL. He looked like he had potential to be a good player

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Both a tragedy and a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    That sucks, needless death and Ruggs possibly just punched his ticket out of the NFL. He looked like he had potential to be a good player
    And likely some time in the pen.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

This is incredibly sad, and so avoidable with a call for a driver service. My heart aches for all the families involved.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Ruggs was traveling 156 miles per hour two seconds before the crash — and that his Corvette was going 127 mph when the airbags deployed.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-legal-limit/

Last edited by Shoes; 11-03-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Not that it makes it better but he wasn't even on a highway, he was on a surface road going that speed at night.

I've driven that fast (I was doing around 250 Kilometers) ONCE in my entire life when I was in Germany on the Autobahn. It was summer time, it was clear outside, middle of the day, flat wide open road, and there was NO ONE anywhere to be seen. I was in a rented BMW on my way to Munich. I only did it for less than 30 seconds just to see how fast I could drive on the Autobahn. At that speed shit is scary.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He’s an idiot. Deserves everything he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler