Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Najee Math

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Najee Math

If Najee has 75+ yards and a TD, it will be his sixth consecutive game to achieve that mark. Only five other rookies have accomplished that feat:

-Alvin Kamara
    -Fred Taylor
    -Eric Dickerson
    -Franco Harris
    -Gale Sayers

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    this is hilarious
    “I wish I could speak Spanish…it would sound so much better.” I love his interviews. He kept trying to get the mic back.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    If Najee has 75+ yards and a TD, it will be his sixth consecutive game to achieve that mark. Only five other rookies have accomplished that feat:

-Alvin Kamara
    -Fred Taylor
    -Eric Dickerson
    -Franco Harris
    -Gale Sayers
    Rushing or all-purpose? I'm surprised Barry Sanders isn't on that list

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

-Alvin Kamara
    -Fred Taylor
    -Eric Dickerson
    -Franco Harris
    -Gale Sayers

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Rushing or all-purpose? I'm surprised Barry Sanders isn't on that list
    scrimmage yards

-Alvin Kamara
    -Fred Taylor
    -Eric Dickerson
    -Franco Harris
    -Gale Sayers
    He had the yardage. If he adds the TD, the Steelers win. Alas, the playcalling and a hold kept him from this accomplishment… which also kept the Steelers from winning.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He had the yardage. If he adds the TD, the Steelers win. Alas, the playcalling and a hold kept him from this accomplishment… which also kept the Steelers from winning.
    What about his receiving? Is he getting 5 catches and 50 yards a week? That’s the important stat…

Member Array title="Blast Furnace is on a distinguished road">

Najee Math tells me is being run into the ground!!! Despite limping most of the 2nd half, Dumblin has no clue how to rotate his running backs to keep them fresh and/or healthy!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blast Furnace View Post
    Najee Math tells me is being run into the ground!!! Despite limping most of the 2nd half, Dumblin has no clue how to rotate his running backs to keep them fresh and/or healthy!
    His name is Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Blast Furnace View Post
    Every time Ballage is in, I know it’s going to be a waste of a series. And Snell… pfffft!!! I’m fine with playing Najee every down.

That said, it would be really nice to have another back who can actually play. I’d spend a Day 3 pick on a RB.

Every time Ballage is in, I know it’s going to be a waste of a series. And Snell… pfffft!!! I’m fine with playing Najee every down.

That said, it would be really nice to have another back who can actually play. I’d spend a Day 3 pick on a RB.
    Ballage looked really good in the preseason.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Can you say Kyren Williams, Notre Dame?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Can you say Kyren Williams, Notre Dame?
    Actually… how does one pronounce his first name?

Actually… how does one pronounce his first name?
    Just like it reads. I've watched all of ND's games this year and his game would compliment Najee very well. He's got the big play burst that Najee doesn't have, plus runs hard between the tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Just like it reads. I've watched all of ND's games this year and his game would compliment Najee very well. He's got the big play burst that Najee doesn't have, plus runs hard between the tackles.
    That’s what we need.

Kee-ren?
    Kie-ren?

That’s what we need.

Kee-ren?
    Kie-ren?
    Kie-ren

We could draft Jordan Davis (Georgia) to play NT on defense, and then play RB every few series…

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Sutton getting speared in the head should have drawn a flag too.

After that 4th down stop, it would have been nice to have had Najee on the field.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

After that 4th down stop, it would have been nice to have had Najee on the field.
    Nah. Bleeding the clock wouldn't have helped at all.

Honestly, that hit changed the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t find the stat, but I saw a graphic for missed tackles in RBs. Najee was #1 with 58.

Member Array title="Blast Furnace is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

Yeah, when the Steelers see this shit happen to their players on the field, they need to start taking action. Damn, I wish Pouncey was still playing because he may have grabbed and slammed the asshole!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I can’t find the stat, but I saw a graphic for missed tackles in RBs. Najee was #1 with 58.
    Not surprising, with this OL's blocking he has to dodge like 2 defenders before making it back to the LoS

If Najee Harris rushes 19 times for 76 yards and a TD tonight, he will have the honor of matching the great Benny Snell in Yards (850), YPC (3.6) and TDs (6) in the exact same number of career carries (236).