Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trades?

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Trades?

So we have Washington wanting to be traded (I don’t blame him) and I think there are a few teams that have players we could use:

Kyle Fuller - Broncos CB
    Noah Igbinoghene - Miami CB
    TJ Edwards - Philly ILB
    Tim Settle - WFT DT

From what I am reading we may not see Tuitt any time soon and we desperately need help there this season. We could use a solid CB to replace Hayden next season and for depth this season and the Broncos need WR help. My thoughts would be to offer up Washington for Fuller and try to get Settle with draft picks.

My thinking for this is in the next draft we need OL, CB, QB and DT (barring Alualu return). This way we can address DT and CB and roll into next season only needing OL and QB help.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Trades?

I'm not sure we're willing to trade Washington right now with Juju out for the season

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

This team doesn't have their r4 r5 nor their r6 picks right now and they already burned through 2023s r5 pick so I don't see giving up more picks as an option right now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Does Washington still want to be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Would anyone want Washington? He’s got almost zero on NFL game tape that makes him attractive to another team.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Would anyone want Washington? He’s got almost zero on NFL game tape that makes him attractive to another team.
    He's got three previous years and 100 receptions on tape.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Anthony Miller has more production and no one was willing to trade for him.

That’s roughly 3 grabs a game. Cobi Hamilton did that for a bit there.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Anthony Miller has more production and no one was willing to trade for him.

That’s roughly 3 grabs a game. Cobi Hamilton did that for a bit there.
    Yeah I wasn’t suggesting that he was worth anything via a trade lol.

Yeah I wasn’t suggesting that he was worth anything via a trade lol.
    Ok! I am not having a good time with reading comprehension lately. That's a me problem. Carry on!

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

An injury to Dionte or Claypool would make trading away Washington look foolish

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

here is the problem I see with Washington ...

he wanted traded (rumored that was squelched as untrue by the team)

Claypool was hurt , Washingtons play produced next to nothing ... DJ was out and Washingtons play produced next to nothing ... JuJu is out ans Washingtons Play had produced next to nothing ....

in fact he has been out produced by not 1 but 2 guys that are supposedly lower on the depth chart during those injuries of other WR's ...

so what it looks like to me is Washingtons spot on the depth chart is more to do with draft pos than actual results on the field in 2021 and his true depth chart rating is 5th or 6th when JuJu was healthy ...

then you have Ben tell the media that with JuJu out Ray Ray is going to be the guy who needs to replace his production
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Ray Ray McCloud is much more serviceable than James Washington. There is no value there…10 receptions over 6 games maybe a 9th round pick as compensation?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I could see a conditional 6th or 7th being compensation ,.....

summation

We get nothing because a change in scenery is just that and not a a change in production ... proof of that is see every WR who has ever left here not named Manny Sanders

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    [rant]

Not related to trade video but can these YouTubers please, please stop begging everyone that watches their videos to Subscribe/Like their videos.

[/rant]

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    [rant]

Not related to trade video but can these YouTubers please, please stop begging everyone that watches their videos to Subscribe/Like their videos.

[/rant]
    Everybody's trying to get rich on YouTube!

Unoriginal, cobbled together content + beacoup subscribers (views) = $$$$PROFIT$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Everybody's trying to get rich on YouTube!

Unoriginal, cobbled together content + beacoup subscribers (views) = $$$$PROFIT$$$$
    Yeah, there's a few original ones that I like. Computer tech channels like Jaystwocents, Gamers Nexus, and LPP; science type channels like Veritasium, Physics girl, and Mark Rober; and several woodworking channels. But there are so many "look at me I'm doing something" channels that are just a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Yeah, there's a few original ones that I like. Computer tech channels like Jaystwocents, Gamers Nexus, and LPP; science type channels like Veritasium, Physics girl, and Mark Rober; and several woodworking channels. But there are so many "look at me I'm doing something" channels that are just a waste.
    Hickok45 , sooch00

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Hickok45 , sooch00
    Scott Walter for real estate

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

All rumored to or from the Steelers...

OT - Taylor Decker?

Melvin Ingram on his way out?

Joe Haden on way out?

OL - Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

CB - Ronald Darby

RB - Mike Davis

Hah! None of those rumors make sense together.

Let's spin off veterans for assets (Ingram and Haden) and take on Veterans and their contract $$$!!

Honestly, if they can deal Ingram and Haden for draft assets or young players that align with the age/impact timeline of the rest of the roster...it is the right move. Doesn't mean it will or should be popular...but it would be the move that could cut the corner on restocking the roster.

Maybe I am dreaming too high...but getting a 3rd or a 4th out of a contender for either/both of Ingram and Haden? Yes, please.

Trades?

Hah! None of those rumors make sense together.

Let's spin off veterans for assets (Ingram and Haden) and take on Veterans and their contract $$$!!

Honestly, if they can deal Ingram and Haden for draft assets or young players that align with the age/impact timeline of the rest of the roster...it is the right move. Doesn't mean it will or should be popular...but it would be the move that could cut the corner on restocking the roster.

Maybe I am dreaming too high...but getting a 3rd or a 4th out of a contender for either/both of Ingram and Haden? Yes, please.
    None of those rumors excite me even a little bit…maybe getting something for Ingram but other than that…nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    None of those rumors excite me even a little bit…maybe getting something for Ingram but other than that…nothing.
    Right?

All of those player trades (incoming) would kinda maybe sorta improve things for the next few weeks...but long term where do they get you?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Why is there a rumor about Ingram being traded??? He’s far more valuable to our rotation than any player that we could get in return… unless it’s straight up for Mahomes. I might take that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Why is there a rumor about Ingram being traded??? He’s far more valuable to our rotation than any player that we could get in return… unless it’s straight up for Mahomes. I might take that deal.
    Nobody can afford Mahomes contract lol, watch KC turn into a team with a QB and no supporting cast because all their money went to him. We can see already their defense is garbage and their OL is worse than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Apparently it's his agent making it known. Unhappy with playing time.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Apparently it's his agent making it known. Unhappy with playing time.
    That makes sense.

Member Array title="Disco1981 has a spectacular aura about">

Do the math...33 grabs a year...Not getting anything for that!

Well, anyone think we will be in the trade market prior to deadline? We could really use a DL if Tuitt isn’t coming back this season. And making a move for a proven CB to replace Haden after this season would be nice as well.