Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DK's Daily Shot of Steelers: Still waiting on Devin Bush!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: DK's Daily Shot of Steelers: Still waiting on Devin Bush!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Well things may be turning around though…usually that effort would’ve injured Fitzpatrick in his fall…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Bush looks like 2017 Sean Spence out there. Lost and done.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

that play single handedly cost us the W vs Detroit
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

On the Chargers first TD, the RB runs inches to the right of Bush. Bush is being blocked, but a high school ILB disengages, moves to his right (away from the block), and tackles the RB. Bush did not react at all; he acted like he didn’t even see the RB.

Bush is so, so bad.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    On the Chargers first TD, the RB runs inches to the right of Bush. Bush is being blocked, but a high school ILB disengages, moves to his right (away from the block), and tackles the RB. Bush did not react at all; he acted like he didn’t even see the RB.

Bush is so, so bad.
    Bush didn't move off a single block all night. He's just awful. And they know it. Crunch time was a decent amount of Spillane.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Twice in the past few weeks, the announcers have highlighted Bush as an athletic freak. My hope is that some GM who hears this “falls” for this misguided hype and seeks out a trade for Bush. I’d take a R3 pick.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

dude's trash, the defense looks better with spillane in there

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Twice in the past few weeks, the announcers have highlighted Bush as an athletic freak. My hope is that some GM who hears this “falls” for this misguided hype and seeks out a trade for Bush. I’d take a R3 pick.
    get the Raiders on the phone.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    get the Raiders on the phone.
    trade him straight up for carr

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Devin bush's mind is gone and he needs to sit or be shipped out of town.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Arthur Moats On Devin Bush: 'Don't Tell Me You Want To Make Plays When You're Not Showing That Effort'.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/11/ar...g-that-effort/

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Drew Rosenhaus...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Devin bush's mind is gone and he needs to sit or be shipped out of town.
    We might be able to get a 4-5th rounder for him.... maybe

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

This guy started out well last year before the injury - now he’s regressed, it’s got to be mental (bad karma from the cat videos, who knows)

anyway, first Jones, then Artie Burns, now Bush, that’s three first round picks down the tubes. Colbert needs to re evaluate his draft selection process

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    This guy started out well last year before the injury - now he’s regressed, it’s got to be mental (bad karma from the cat videos, who knows)

anyway, first Jones, then Artie Burns, now Bush, that’s three first round picks down the tubes. Colbert needs to re evaluate his draft selection process
    It happens, it looked like a great pick his rookie season then the kid lost his mind. Was like my ex wife, for 4 years it looked like I hit paydirt, then all of a sudden one day she's saying the government's trying to kill us all and the queen of england is a lizard alien or something. things went to shit quickly after that, but yeah sometimes mental issues pop up outta nowhere and it's quickly downhill from there. Seems like that's happening to Bush

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    It happens, it looked like a great pick his rookie season then the kid lost his mind. Was like my ex wife, for 4 years it looked like I hit paydirt, then all of a sudden one day she's saying the government's trying to kill us all and the queen of england is a lizard alien or something. things went to shit quickly after that, but yeah sometimes mental issues pop up outta nowhere and it's quickly downhill from there. Seems like that's happening to Bush

she must have watched this lol

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Good grief. History needs to go back to being the "WWII channel" already.

Oh much worse than that lol. Trust me

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    maybe that’s a crapshoot- how do you evaluate mental toughness in draft prospects? Interviews? I just have no faith in Colbert these days. Too many misses in the first round. Don’t have much faith in Tomlin and his staff also to coach any of these guys up. Dupree seemed to be the exception

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Made his presence felt early on with two poor plays back to back. A long Joe Mixon run and Joe Burrow running free on the touchdown run.

Devin Bush is crap and the sad fact is that he's not the only bad part about the team.

Renegade. Array title="bayz101 has a reputation beyond repute"> bayz101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Made his presence felt early on with two poor plays back to back. A long Joe Mixon run and Joe Burrow running free on the touchdown run.

Devin Bush is crap and the sad fact is that he's not the only bad part about the team.
    He's probably the biggest disappointment, but definitely not our biggest problem.

from now on his name is shitty devin bush

Still waiting on Devin Bush!

Hope you brought a sleeping bag and lots of non perishable foods because you're gonna be waiting a long time I fear ...

This cat is a bust and like I said before it is EXACTLY why you do not let football in shorts change the grade of a player that was predetermined by the tape .... Bush was a 3rd round prospect when the football season concluded , his rise up draft boards came once the non football stuff started ..... metrics are just numbers when it doesnt show up on the tape

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Hope you brought a sleeping bag and lots of non perishable foods because you're gonna be waiting a long time I fear ...

This cat is a bust and like I said before it is EXACTLY why you do not let football in shorts change the grade of a player that was predetermined by the tape .... Bush was a 3rd round prospect when the football season concluded , his rise up draft boards came once the non football stuff started ..... metrics are just numbers when it doesnt show up on the tape
    Camping out like he’s waiting for a PS5…

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Camping out like he’s waiting for a PS5…

pretty much , except the wait will be longer

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Bench Bush. I really like his motor on the FG try. Pierre next to him has a partial pulse but not much more.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/11/fi...ce-vs-bengals/

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Bench Bush. I really like his motor on the FG try. Pierre next to him has a partial pulse but not much more.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/11/fi...ce-vs-bengals/
    holy chit man .....

cut this fool screw benching him

https://gfycat.com/leadingcostlygrosbeak