Thread: JuJu On What Football Means

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

JuJu On What Football Means

Not sure if everyone can see it but it’s a video of JuJu talking about what football means to him in regards to his injury.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU_WXZD...dium=copy_link

Feel bad for the kid. He’s a good kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: JuJu On What Football Means

JuJu has so much heart. I just do not understand why a certain radio shock-jock hates JuJu so much.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

It’s not all that hard to hazard a guess.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    JuJu has so much heart. I just do not understand why a certain radio shock-jock hates JuJu so much.
    He hates everyone. TJ is the latest for him to hate.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

Feel bad for Juju. Took a Steeler friendly deal and this happens. One of the toughest WRs to wear black and gold. I'll never forget the hit on Burfict. Hopefully, he can bounce back and remain a Steeler.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I feel bad for him, you can tell he is a very good person morality wise. But that said he's earned over $12 million dollars by age 25. There are people that will never make that kind of money in their entire lives. Hopefully he's been smart with his money, and based on his character I bet he has been. I really wish the NFL would set these kids up with legit financial advisors (not their cousin T-Dog) and teach them when they first come into the league how to invest and protect their money.

Just get well Juju the NFL (and the world) need more people like you in it.
    Last edited by EzraTank; 10-14-2021 at 11:24 AM.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Hope he resigns with the team next year. Whoever the QB is they will need him as a reliable receiver

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    Hope he resigns with the team next year. Whoever the QB is they will need him as a reliable receiver
    I think the Steeler will do all that can to retain him if his shoulder is good to go by TC.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    He's the real life version of a certain Steelers blogger we all love so much. You can't get in his good graces unless you're an undrafted free agent that becomes the DPOY or MVP. If you're a first round pick or make any more than 5M a year, and aren't all-pro every single year of your career, you're dirt to him

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

Ju ju will forever, I mean FOR…Eeeeeeeh…ver be one of my favorite Steeler with that hit he laid on Birth-defect

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Bud Dupree ended up leaving after he tore his ACL.

I highly doubt Juju will take another pay cut after this. He took a gamble and he lost. I don't blame him if he decided to bolt for more money. Make it while you can play it.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Bud Dupree ended up leaving after he tore his ACL.

I highly doubt Juju will take another pay cut after this. He took a gamble and he lost. I don't blame him if he decided to bolt for more money. Make it while you can play it.
    That and situation. Even if the dollars are similar and it’s short term, Juju has to go somewhere where he plays outside of the slot. As important as he is to the offense, guys just don’t get paid making short catches out of the slot.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    That and situation. Even if the dollars are similar and it’s short term, Juju has to go somewhere where he plays outside of the slot. As important as he is to the offense, guys just don’t get paid making short catches out of the slot.
    Not at 8 yards a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Not at 8 yards a pop.
    Don’t follow

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I think the Steeler will do all that can to retain him if his shoulder is good to go by TC.
    I agree, the Steelers value loyalty which he’s shown. I would think he’ll keep an eye on what the Steelers do in the off-season with personnel decisions (QB).