Thread: Kickers

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Kickers

Terrible weekend for kickers, both FGs and XPs. Man Colts should have put this one away.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Kickers

true but honestly I was rooting for the Ravens. I don't think this is our year to contend for a division and I'd rather the Ravens win it than the Browns. As much as I dislike the Ravens, I can respect that team. The browns though, nope.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I thought before the game that Jackson was going to likely get over 300 yards and maybe two TD’s. But 442 yards and 4 TD’s? I did not see that coming!

Yeah, this week makes me bow down to the Almighty that we have Tucker. These kickers this week have truly sucked ass.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Speaking of which, is anyone getting more breaks this year than the Ravens? It's like 2012 all over again.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Idiot kickers!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Idiot kickers!
    That’ll never get old! Thanks for reminding us all of a truly all time great comment.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Just a friendly reminder…

Boz has the third-highest accuracy in the history of the NFL. Third. Best. Ever. And, that is including the abysmal season where he had a cracked bone in his plant foot.

If it weren’t for being in the league at the same time as Justin Tucker, everyone would be talking about how amazing Boz is.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Boz has the third-highest accuracy in the history of the NFL. Third. Best. Ever. And, that is including the abysmal season where he had a cracked bone in his plant foot.

If it weren’t for being in the league at the same time as Justin Tucker, everyone would be talking about how amazing Boz is.

Great point. Boz has been amazing other than the injury year. He has been a great kicker for this team and I know a whole bunch of other teams wish they had him.

Tucker is otherworldly, and hands down the greatest kicker ever. I hate that man.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

Yep. Tucker is the only guy I’d rather have than Boz.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Boz will always get "missed" by the reviews of big-time kickers because he doesn't have the ridiculous range of some of his contemporaries.

But there are few who have been doing it better for longer. Honestly, I get surprised when he even comes close to an upright.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Idiot kickers!
    too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Great point. Boz has been amazing other than the injury year. He has been a great kicker for this team and I know a whole bunch of other teams wish they had him.

Tucker is otherworldly, and hands down the greatest kicker ever. I hate that man.
    What I love about Boz is…he has quietly gotten a stronger leg. He’s sending 45-52 yarders well through the goal post. In his first couple of years he didn’t take many between 45-50.