Thread: Saturdays are more Entertaining than Sundays

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Saturdays are more Entertaining than Sundays

Dang, if College Football isn't more entertaining than the NFL! That Texas-Oklahoma game was a thriller. Playing at the same time was Ole Miss-Arkansas (52-51). Big play after big play.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Saturdays are more Entertaining than Sundays

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Dang, if College Football isn't more entertaining than the NFL! That Texas-Oklahoma game was a thriller. Playing at the same time was Ole Miss-Arkansas (52-51). Big play after big play.
    Alabama shocked by A and M!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

What a day of thrillers!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Penn State had their game in the palm of their hand and then Clifford went out with an injury and the offense turned into the Steelers offense…their defense is very good but without Clifford on offense (who isn’t that great himself), they had nothing there…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

didn't want to create a new thread but will post here

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I just can't get into college ball. My home team has sucked before and after the colt brennan era

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    I just can't get into college ball. My home team has sucked before and after the colt brennan era
    I was the same except for watching Va Tech. But, now, I play college fantasy football and it's more interesting.