Thread: Terrell Edmunds

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Terrell Edmunds

Terrell Edmunds has allowed the LOWEST passser rating for safeties: 32.1

If I recall correctly, when he was covering Waller (Raiders), Waller only had two receptions. Waller didn’t break out until Edmunds was moved elsewhere.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Re: Terrell Edmunds

When healthy our defense is clearly fine although losing Alualu will be tough to replace. I still don't see us resigning him.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I am a believer in Edmunds. Not that he will be a star, but that he should be resigned and installed next to MF for as long as they both play well.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I am a believer in Edmunds. Not that he will be a star, but that he should be resigned and installed next to MF for as long as they both play well.
    Yeah, that is a good idea. But it might be a Troy and Chris Hope kind of situation where he finds more $$ elsewhere and another SS is next guy up on a rookie salary, while Karl Joseph might be a bridge to that player.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

There's more ROI with him than Bush so far.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Yeah, that is a good idea. But it might be a Troy and Chris Hope kind of situation where he finds more $$ elsewhere and another SS is next guy up on a rookie salary, while Karl Joseph might be a bridge to that player.
    Yeah. I think he's outta here, but despite all the internet hate the pick and the player have/do receive, I wouldn't have a problem with him being the SS for the next 5-6 years. I think he does enough non-glamorous things well enough that it lets others make splashy plays. Could Edmunds be better/more impactful? Sure...but he is good enough.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Another good game from Edmunds.

I know that some may feel that he got away with a DPI in the end zone. Nope. It was great coverage, and when the receiver tried to push off (technically OPI), the receiver fell down (because Edmunds is a 220 pound rock).

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Hopefully they can re-sign him so they can keep this safety duo together for their entire prime.
    1. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 2. Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia 3. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan 3. ​Renardo Green, CB, FSU 4. Mo Kamara, OLB, Colorado State 6. Logan Lee, DT, Iowa 6.Khristian Boyd, NT, Northern Iowa

Senior Member Array title="ETL has a reputation beyond repute"> ETL's Avatar

I like Edmunds. He’s a solid player. I hope they re-sign him.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Urkel on steroids: Did I do thaaat?

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Not sure what to make of those passing rates?!

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar