Thread: Tomlin Press Conference Injuries

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Tomlin Press Conference Injuries

Injury update from Tomlin's presser:

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: Tomlin Press Conference Injuries

A groin held Bettis in and out of parts of games all season one year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Taco Charlton...........the guy that the Cowboys drafted just ahead of TJ Watt in the first round of 2017(..thank goodness!!...) .

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dislocatedday View Post
    Taco Charlton...........the guy that the Cowboys drafted just ahead of TJ Watt in the first round of 2017(..thank goodness!!...) .
    Taco Tuesday!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Taco Tuesday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I didn't know Taco was on the PS.

Coach Mike Tomlin told reporters on Tuesday that quarterback Ben Roethlisbergerhas a pectoral injury, via Ed Bouchette of TheAthletic.com. Per Aditi Kinkhabwala of NFL Media, Tomlin added that it’s on the left side, and that it will affect his ability to prepare for Sunday’s game.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ctoral-injury/

Mason will probably start, that will give fresh bitching material for the game day thread.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Coach Mike Tomlin told reporters on Tuesday that quarterback Ben Roethlisbergerhas a pectoral injury, via Ed Bouchette of TheAthletic.com. Per Aditi Kinkhabwala of NFL Media, Tomlin added that it’s on the left side, and that it will affect his ability to prepare for Sunday’s game.

That signing is rumored to happen today…

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Steelers announce signing on DE Taco Charlton to practice squad

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Mason will probably start, that will give fresh bitching material for the game day thread.
    If the Defense were full strength, I'd be more comfortable with Mason. But it isn't, so we're up crap creek.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    If the Defense were full strength, I'd be more comfortable with Mason. But it isn't, so we're up crap creek.
    Well we only have Ben, MR and DH this season. That's reality, like it or not. Should be fun.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

It’s his left peck. You’re right handed, Ben. Quit being such a drama queen.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    It’s his left peck. You’re right handed, Ben. Quit being such a drama queen.
    I'm right handed but i hurt my left peck playing with it with my left hand...it's not being dramatic when you hurt your "peck". The slightest touch can set off the peck sometimes.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Mason should be ok enough to beat the Bengals. I'm not sure Ben can. He lost against them with a 3rd string QB

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

When did Highsmith injure his groin? WTF is going on here, 4 groin injuries in the same week

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    When did Highsmith injure his groin? WTF is going on here, 4 groin injuries in the same week
    Before the Buffalo game. During the week. It was mentioned in one of the daily injury reports

Edit:
    Actually during training camp he was dealing with that then

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I'm right handed but i hurt my left peck playing with it with my left hand...it's not being dramatic when you hurt your "peck". The slightest touch can set off the peck sometimes.
    Maybe Ben just has sensitive nipples.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    A groin held Bettis in and out of parts of games all season one year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I played ice hockey all the way through the collegiate level. Now I know hockey and football are two different sports but I partially torn a groin my sophomore year in college and played through it. I was not the same player until I rested for 2 months with no activity. Groin injuries take FOREVER to heal. Heck I knew hockey players that fully tore their groins that never were the same.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Good news on Bush and hopefully Watt will be back. That should allow the rush to go back to getting after the QB this week and hopefully cover up the CBs lack of talent.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

That's awesome, especially the part that goes 9ruee3