Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weeks 2 NFL thinks everyone will watch a subscription

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Weeks 2 NFL thinks everyone will watch a subscription

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    https://nflst.directv.com/

My new television came with the app. My old television (now in the den) I had to download the app from the download section (sort of like the App Store for my television).

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe in your area… but, I’m in a major city (San Diego) and was able to access/use the app.
    Says I’m not eligible when I enter my address in. Son of a…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

There is so much that is right in this post… especially watching the game in the comfort of one’s own home. No drunken Raiders fans yelling at Chargers fans. Plus, I can wear my pajamas.

Okay… hmm… you mention the student rate. Carolina mentioned that, as well. Interesting. I’m not a student, but I was still able to use the app. (I wonder what the difference is.)
    Goodell is going to show up at your house and the Steelers will be forced to vacate all the wins you’ve watched with that app!

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

LOL

We aren’t as early as you (we have a 10:00 kickoff), but indeed: it’s breakfast time!!! Where do you get a $2 coffee!?! They charge me $5 for black coffee and around $8 for a latte. Regardless, I’m spending $50 minimum for breakfast for my wife & kids… and since I try to support the local waiters who got hit hard during COVID, I’m tipping 50%. Making breakfast at home is far more fiscally responsible.
    A dive bar in Honolulu named Rock Bottom, it's a skateboard ride from my house lol. Shitty coffee, but at 7am, coffee's coffee. My fiancee hates football so it's always just me lol. Occasionally some buddies will join if the Steelers are playing one of the teams they root for and it's not on TV.

Yeah I always leave an extra tip if all i order is coffee to make the server's time worthwhile. Helps if the waitress is cute

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Damn...I would definitely get that but ever address I put in the "checker", it says I'm not eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I’m not sure, as my Millenial daughter snatched the phone out of my hands, gave me the roll eyes look that said “Oh, Dad!” and set it up in 5 minutes lol. Getting the app on the TV via a Firestick was simple and I had it up and running in two minutes.

Used it to watch the Raiders-Steelers game.
    Been there, done that!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Goodell is going to show up at your house and the Steelers will be forced to vacate all the wins you’ve watched with that app!
    Yea, but once he eats some of my homemade chilaquiles he’ll forgive me.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Says I’m not eligible when I enter my address in. Son of a…
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Damn...I would definitely get that but ever address I put in the "checker", it says I'm not eligible.
    Hmmm… try a San Diego zip code.

92101 92009 92071

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Yea, but once he eats some of my homemade chilaquiles he’ll forgive me.
    Just destroy all the VHS recordings before he gets there!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Just destroy all the VHS recordings before he gets there!
    You have it backwards: Goode LOVES destroying tapes.