Thread: Steelers Injury Report: Tyson Alualu returns, Alex Highsmith misses practice

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Steelers Injury Report: Tyson Alualu returns, Alex Highsmith misses practice

Only one player missed Thursday’s practice, but it could impact the Steelers defense significantly.
    https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...ick-green-news

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Steelers Injury Report: Tyson Alualu returns, Alex Highsmith misses practice

Dongsmith was a fulll participant in Fridays practice so some good news

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tube517; 09-10-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Steelers Injury Report: Tyson Alualu returns, Alex Highsmith misses practice

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Dongsmith was a fill participant in Fridays practice so some good news

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    That's good, we need all dongs on deck for sunday

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Is it just me, or does Alex Highsmith look like he has put on 15-20 lbs of muscle since last year? He just looks more imposing to me.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dislocatedday View Post
    Is it just me, or does Alex Highsmith look like he has put on 15-20 lbs of muscle since last year? He just looks more imposing to me.
    Yes, I read that he not only got stronger in the offseason, he got faster.

The speed might be more quick twitch get off than 40 time type speed, but that’s exactly what we want from an OLB.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

yup. the offseason after the first year is usually when rookies put on that man muscle

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    yup. the offseason after the first year is usually when rookies put on that man muscle
    I guess it is like the "Freshman 15" when kids go off to college and gain 15 pounds quickly............but get these college players in a NFL program, where the player commits to the training and nutrition, and they can really make some significant muscle gains.

I am really excited to see what Highsmith can do this year.......with TJ (.. and Tuitt when he comes back..) on the other side, and Cam on his side by him, he might do some serious damage this year that makes us all not miss Dupree.

I guess it is like the "Freshman 15" when kids go off to college and gain 15 pounds quickly............but get these college players in a NFL program, where the player commits to the training and nutrition, and they can really make some significant muscle gains.

I am really excited to see what Highsmith can do this year.......with TJ (.. and Tuitt when he comes back..) on the other side, and Cam on his side by him, he might do some serious damage this year that makes us all not miss Dupree.
    Pretty much, they go to an environment where they're surrounded by the best trainers, training facilities, and dieticians. And an environment where training for football is the #1 priority rather than both school and sports. Most NFL players make their biggest step in progress from year 1 to 2.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Yep. I made that comment 2-3 weeks ago.