Thread: Tanner Muse Anyone?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Tanner Muse Anyone?

Butler said they may add to the LB position and Colbert & Tomlin had dinner with him before his pro day.

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/09/st...hy-by-raiders/

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/03/re...ad-of-pro-day/

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Tanner Muse Anyone?

That would fit with Colbert’s M.O. (bringing in free agents with whom they had interesting in pre-draft).

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Yes, please. UG 3 or Marcus Allen can then move on with their life's work.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Yes, please. UG 3 or Marcus Allen can then move on with their life's work.
    Their contributions will be unsorely missed.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

I think that Allen is upback on punt formations. It's not irreplaceable position by any means, but alas a important one nevertheless.

Послато са Redmi Note 9 Pro помоћу Тапатока

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drazo85 View Post
    I think that Allen is upback on punt formations. It's not irreplaceable position by any means, but alas a important one nevertheless.

personally I'd keep Allen over UG3 anyways .. UG3 is always dinged up and because of it has less experience and cant be relied upon
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    personally I'd keep Allen over UG3 anyways .. UG3 is always dinged up and because of it has less experience and cant be relied upon
    I'm with you on that. I'd rather keep Allen over UG3. Personally I don't know why they kept him in the first place, and I think he's gone when it's time to activate Joseph. It seems to me that Muse and Allen are similar type of players, and based on experience, availability and being so close to season, I don't think they'll make the switch from Allen to Muse. But maybe there's place for both of them on the roster.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

UG3 was a huge disappointment in the preseason. For someone playing for his last shot, he sure didn't look to play with any urgency. He looked slow and lost most of the time.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Signed to Seahawks practice squad

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk