Thread: McKenzie Milton

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

McKenzie Milton

How can you not absolutely LOVE this story. It is already football legend. After that horrendous injury, Milton returned to collegiate football. It had been over 1000 days since his injury but when called upon in the 3rd quarter vs Notre Dame, McKenzie Milton took the field and led the FSU Seminoles all the way back from an 18 point deficit to force OverTime. Milton went 5/7 for 48 yards, but for those that watched the game, it was truly a miracle.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: McKenzie Milton

It's a great story. I expected him to start. He's a baller. As a ND fan I got nervous when he entered the game. BTW, they were 10 down when Milton came in.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: McKenzie Milton

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    It's a great story. I expected him to start. He's a baller. As a ND fan I got nervous when he entered the game. BTW, they were 10 down when Milton came in.
    That is correct. It was still an incredible comeback story. Good luck to your Irish.