Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, what’s your take on the Steelers AFCN title chances in 2021?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: So, what’s your take on the Steelers AFCN title chances in 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    I honestly don't know what to think as far as the Steelers chances this year. As a fan, I appreciate the fact that the Steelers seemingly made a real effort to fix the offense by completely overhauling the OL and by changing the OC, etc. rather than just adopting the tired old mantra of "This is the Steelers. This is what we do." Time will tell how beneficial all the changes will be.

I think the defense will be scary good. If Highsmith stays healthy, I just have a feeling he'll make us forget about Dupree real quick.... And the fact that we signed Ingram as depth? That's just awesome.

11-6? Could go either way...

Also, can I just say how much of a hard time I'm having with the uneven number of games? My OCD really likes even numbers. Ugh.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I really like this post. The FO and the coaches really have shown an effort to improve this offense while maintaining the defensive level of play. I think the ONLY position we can say we know will be weaker is probably Mike Hilton's role. The OL is a question mark only because it is unknown, but I feel heading into this season that they cannot be worse. The schedule is very tough and the back end of this season looks brutal. But to quote Nature Boy, "To be the man you gotta beat the man". I'm ready.

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

Re: So, what’s your take on the Steelers AFCN title chances in 2021?

I believe this team has the personnel and ability to run the gambit on the division.

It’s the other games outside of the North that can cause us to lose the division.

Will be a wild year, one week at a time.

20-0!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk