Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs Panthers

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Re: Steelers vs Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    Wait, did Tomlin challenge? We still had all our time outs.

Or did challenge rules change?
    Sorry, I had turned away from game and then I heard that the play was under review, so I assumed Tomlin challenged whether it was a fumble or not. The refs came back and ruled it an incompletion. I missed the play live, so maybe it was ruled a fumble at first and the refs then reviewed it an determined it was an incompletion. On the replay it looked like a fumble to me, Darnold had his arm down low and it was kind of going forward, but it sure looked to me like the Steelers knocked the ball out of his hand.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Norwood had a chance to make the team right there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dislocatedday View Post
    Sorry, I had turned away from game and then I heard that the play was under review, so I assumed Tomlin challenged whether it was a fumble or not. The refs came back and ruled it an incompletion. I missed the play live, so maybe it was ruled a fumble at first and the refs then reviewed it an determined it was an incompletion. On the replay it looked like a fumble to me, Darnold had his arm down low and it was kind of going forward, but it sure looked to me like the Steelers knocked the ball out of his hand.
    It was ruled an incompletion on the field. I just don’t understand how we lost a challenge without using a time out. Maybe the tv broadcast just had the number of TOs wrong

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Man, these guys for the Steelers who have a chance to distinguish themselves tonight and maybe make the team are not taking advantage of their opportunities (i.e., Haskins, Norwood, Sexton).

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Well Ray Ray was happy about that Sexton muff

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Steelers announcers you think would know the rules and called it a TD. Bob is not to bright.

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Steelers announcers you think would know the rules and called it a TD. Bob is not to bright.
    I’m watching the Carolina feed on NFL game pass. Their announcers are going nuts like it’s the Super Bowl. Way to go against our back up defense.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Man, these guys for the Steelers who have a chance to distinguish themselves tonight and maybe make the team are not taking advantage of their opportunities (i.e., Haskins, Norwood, Sexton).
    Just makes cuts easier.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

I’m watching the Carolina feed on NFL game pass. Their announcers are going nuts like it’s the Super Bowl. Way to go against our back up defense.
    Lol and team looked like garbage last week.

Fucking Ray Ray. Gotta be aware

- - - Updated - - -

Benny Snell!

- - - Updated - - -

Washington has to block there. Claypool could have had a bigger run

Haskins sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does he keep throwing to Ray Ray. Washington was a better target on the sideline.

Haskins feels pressure and he gets tunnel vision

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Dobbs might end up being #3

You know when Dobbs gets to play against the Panthers’ back ups he’s gonna light it up.

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

Curious if Tomlin will pull Haskin’s early to get Dobbs some action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Dobbs might end up being #3
    Looking that way so far.

Look even Darnold can hit a five yard throw in stride

Spillane is a football player but just to slow speed in coverage

Someone blows coverage big time

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    snell breaks a 2 yarder, lol
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by CV1 View Post
    Curious if Tomlin will pull Haskin’s early to get Dobbs some action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I doubt it. I think Tomlin has already made up his mind to keep Haskins. He’ll probably play him into the second half to let Haskins look decent against Panthers back ups

Norwood looking like shit so far

Spillane is horrible in coverage

The rest of the NFC South should be thanking us for giving Carolina some false confidence

The rest of the NFC South should be thanking us for giving Carolina some false confidence
    Yea they will be lucky to be 8-8 this season.

Great awareness by Haskins to do a meaningless run instead of a Hail Mary

And whoever is in at RT sucks ass

- - - Updated - - -

Do we really need a 53 man roster?

At this point I want to cut all our backups

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Yea they will be lucky to be 8-8 this season.
    I believe there are 17 games

It's not that I think this game means anything of consequence, particularly with hardly any starters playing except for some of the O-line, but I was at least hoping to see a couple backups or fringe players jump out tonight and flash some skill/talent.

There was nothing I saw in that department at all in the first half.

It's not that I think this game means anything of consequence, particularly with hardly any starters playing except for some of the O-line, but I was at least hoping to see a couple backups or fringe players jump out tonight and flash some skill/talent.

There was nothing I saw in that department at all in the first half.
    Actually there isn't anything to see in any department. I'm wondering why I'm watching this at 3am

I believe there are 17 games
    Lol okay 8-9

Actually there isn't anything to see in any department. I'm wondering why I'm watching this at 3am
    Well, Sexton and Ray Ray seem to trying to outsuck each other. I don’t think we can cut them both