Thread: 2021 Training Camp Day 3

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

2021 Training Camp Day 3

J.C. Hassenauer and B.J. Finney walked off the field under their own power with injuries, and did not return.

Dan Moore Jr. and Cam Heyward got into a fight, which didn't please Coach Tomlin.

Robert Spillane made a one-handed interception of a Mason Rudolph pass.

Ben had the day off. His practice plan per reports is to practice a full day, work 50 percent the second day and then take the entire third day off.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: 2021 Training Camp Day 3

Dan Moore showing some fight but Cam gonna make him carry his bags all season lol

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

I think the fact that the fellas weren't in pads added to Tomlin's irritation.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one side only View Post
    J.C. Hassenauer and B.J. Finney walked off the field under their own power with injuries, and did not return.

Dan Moore Jr. and Cam Heyward got into a fight, which didn't please Coach Tomlin.

Ben had the day off. His practice plan per reports is to practice a full day, work 50 percent the second day and then take the entire third day off.
    I don't like this about Ben. Im wondering if they do this to protect him or if this is Ben being Ben. I've heard rumblings in the past of him not being much of a study QB and this is some of the reason he won't be considered in the upper echelon of the qbs in history. I think he could do more but chooses not to.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    I don't like this about Ben. Im wondering if they do this to protect him or if this is Ben being Ben. I've heard rumblings in the past of him not being much of a study QB and this is some of the reason he won't be considered in the upper echelon of the qbs in history. I think he could do more but chooses not to.

in fairness " Ben had the day off , His practice plans per reports is to practice a full day , work 50% the second and off the entire 3rd day "...

now that could potentially mean he isn't working his arm but does not necessarily mean he isnt spending time with the new play book etc .. we just do not know
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

This BS comes up every year in TC, by all accounts Ben has been hitting the “books” all offseason learning the new playbook, he is even using his kids to quiz him with flash cards. Ben is at the end of his career, so he doesn’t need the repetition like a younger QB. And from what I read, last season he was throwing so much to rehab his arm last season, that makes sense why the play dropped towards the end of the season, fatigue. I think this is what he needs.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Just hope Ben has a good year!! That's all I'm asking for. I was tired of hearing all the talking heads around the league insinuate this about him. If he is studying a lot then I want it all to come together on the field. I'm gonna be really sad when he retires. Not many qbs come along of his caliber very often.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Just hope Ben has a good year!! That's all I'm asking for. I was tired of hearing all the talking heads around the league insinuate this about him. If he is studying a lot then I want it all to come together on the field. I'm gonna be really sad when he retires. Not many qbs come along of his caliber very often.

steelers have had two in the last 50 years (Ben and Bradshaw) so yeah, unless lightning strikes twice for the Steelers it could be a long while for another high level talent like that to come around

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one side only View Post

I like to hear that about Moore. We need some nasty o linemen!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I like to hear that about Moore. We need some nasty o linemen!!
    Yeah. Most likely means he was going full speed with some aggression!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler