Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Cardinals’ All-Pro WR DeAndre Hopkins says the NFL’s push for players to get vaccinated is making him question his future in the league.
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Re: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Except:

Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins deleted a tweet Thursday afternoon shortly after posting it that said he would "question" his future in the NFL if it meant not getting the COVID-19 vaccine could potentially hurt his team's chances in 2021.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ons-future-nfl

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

to clear up any misinformation here is EXACTLY what was said .............

[IMG][/IMG]

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Then he should have maybe opted out this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Then he should have maybe opted out this season?
    players knew rules would be put in place , however they did not know what those rules would be ...

its liken to making you pick a number between 1 and ____ and before you know what the other number is , how can you even fathom what to select you might say 10 when they are gonna say 1 and 3 or they might say 1,000 ........ when you have no way of knowing you simply can not make a decision that best fits your choices..

and last I checked this is America where individuals make health care decisions for themselves not for others ... if the "vaccine" was so great it would be protecting those who got it and those who chose not to would be the only ones at risk ... and again why all this hoopla for something that is as survivable as the yearly flu , flu vaccines are not league mandated

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

It's America. I won't get the vaccine. As for the NFL, they can impose any requirement they wish, like any other business. Hopkins has freedom - the freedom to not play in the NFL and not make tens of millions of dollars.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

to clear up any misinformation here is EXACTLY what was said .............

[IMG][/IMG]
    That's what he said before he didn't say it.

- - - Updated - - -

and last I checked this is America where individuals make health care decisions for themselves not for others ...
    Except than when you don't get the vaccine you are making healthcare decisions for others.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Since all these dudes went to college, they’ve already had to have somewhere between 6-12 vaccines already.

Communism!

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

players knew rules would be put in place , however they did not know what those rules would be ...

its liken to making you pick a number between 1 and ____ and before you know what the other number is , how can you even fathom what to select you might say 10 when they are gonna say 1 and 3 or they might say 1,000 ........ when you have no way of knowing you simply can not make a decision that best fits your choices..

and last I checked this is America where individuals make health care decisions for themselves not for others ... if the "vaccine" was so great it would be protecting those who got it and those who chose not to would be the only ones at risk ... and again why all this hoopla for something that is as survivable as the yearly flu , flu vaccines are not league mandated
    Amen!! Finally someone that gets it!!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    That's what he said before he didn't say it.

- - - Updated - - -

Except than when you don't get the vaccine you are making healthcare decisions for others.
    No you are not!!! If you're vaccinated that's your personal choice and vaccines are suppose to protect you so why in the hell would you care if the other person is vaccinated or not. You are suppose to be protected so why would you care if someone else is or not. C'mon people!!

Just get the vaccine for crying out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    No you are not!!! If you're vaccinated that's your personal choice and vaccines are suppose to protect you so why in the hell would you care if the other person is vaccinated or not. You are suppose to be protected so why would you care if someone else is or not. C'mon people!!

Of course you are. The longer the virus lingers the greater the potential there is for it to mutate to a point where the vaccine won't work. Frankly anybody who doesn't get the vaccine, who can, is being selfish.

Ok, you be the guinea pig!! I'm not!! How bout you research what's in them and get back to me on that!! I'm pretty sure you blindly took it with the way you talk

Ok, you be the guinea pig!! I'm not!!
    Vaccines work.

Vaccines work.
    This is NOT a vaccine!!! It's an experimental gene therapy. Never been any kind of "vaccine" that does this. All vaccines put the dead virus in your body. This does not and as a matter of fact they can't even produce a dead strain of the virus to put in a vaccine.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

This is NOT a vaccine!!! It's an experimental gene therapy. Never been any kind of "vaccine" that does this. All vaccines put the dead virus in your body. This does not and as a matter of fact they can't even produce a dead strain of the virus to put in a vaccine.

There are zero genes in the vaccine.

Once there had never been a vaccine that put live virus in a human body. Once there had never been a vaccine that put portions of specific toxic components in a human body.

Just because something is new and whatnot isn’t cause for alarm.

You’ve claimed to have done the research. I suggest you get back to that. You’re understanding of how mRNA operates seems to be significantly deficient.

^^^Misinformation.

Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines

Updated July 7, 2021
    Languages
    Print

How do I know which COVID-19 vaccine information sources are accurate?
    Accurate vaccine information is critical and can help stop common myths and rumors.
    It can be difficult to know which sources of information you can trust. Before considering vaccine information on the Internet, check that the information comes from a credible source and is updated on a regular basis. Learn more about finding credible vaccine information.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...%20as%20fever.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you are. The longer the virus lingers the greater the potential there is for it to mutate to a point where the vaccine won't work. Frankly anybody who doesn't get the vaccine, who can, is being selfish.
    Imagine a liberal telling people what they can and can’t do with their body. You really can’t make this shit up!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Imagine a liberal telling people what they can and can’t do with their body. You really can’t make this shit up!
    Its crazy right! Who could see I coming?! Thankfully we have people here to insult us with bad names to get us herded in the right direction. Oops, I meant left direction.

She's a Republican.

Republican governor says ‘time to start blaming unvaccinated’ for rise in cases

Alabama’s Kay Ivey says surge in new infections is due to a reluctance among many in state to get inoculated

Oliver Milman
    The Republican governor of Alabama has said it is “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for rising cases of Covid-19, amid concern that months of misinformation over the need and efficacy of vaccines is fueling a resurgence of coronavirus infections in several states.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ed-covid-cases

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

She's a Republican.
    I was referring to you Tom.

I was referring to you Tom.
    Joe, the division is between those who have brains and those who don't. It has nothing to do with right vs. left as the Governor of Alabama proves.

Joe, the division is between those who have brains and those who don't. It has nothing to do with right vs. left.
    just pointing out the hypocrisy of an apparent liberal(tom) telling others what to do with their “choice” and body . It’s not a choice when it fits your narrative though.

just pointing out the hypocrisy of an apparent liberal(tom) telling others what to do with their “choice” and body . It’s not a choice when it fits your narrative though.
    Ah Joe, you aren't pointing out anything but your own confusion.

NFL players, get vaccinated, let the games begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Since all these dudes went to college, they’ve already had to have somewhere between 6-12 vaccines already.

Communism!
    actually that's bullshit , we are made to believe you are required to have vaccinations for school but quite frankly that is not the case .

I personally know a few kids that graduated high school and are now attending Ohio State that never had a vaccine 1 in their life .

we are made to believe we must show shot records but quite frankly they do not have any authority over your medical history nor can they force you to show it

actually that's bullshit , we are made to believe you are required to have vaccinations for school but quite frankly that is not the case .

I personally know a few kids that graduated high school and are now attending Ohio State that never had a vaccine 1 in their life .

we are made to believe we must show shot records but quite frankly they do not have any authority over your medical history nor can they force you to show it
    I know several people in college right now as well that have never had any kind of vaccines whatsoever.

CDC is a known corrupt organization just like the World Health Organization and it's very telling about you if you believe anything coming from these communist run organizations

There are zero genes in the vaccine.

Once there had never been a vaccine that put live virus in a human body. Once there had never been a vaccine that put portions of specific toxic components in a human body.

Just because something is new and whatnot isn’t cause for alarm.

You’ve claimed to have done the research. I suggest you get back to that. You’re understanding of how mRNA operates seems to be significantly deficient.
    IT IS gene therapy! What do you think the mRNA deals with???? Didn't say it had genes in the vaccine. Again, go look it up and no the CDC is not a legitimate source.

If you go to a private school...they can basically do whatever they want. Some choose to enforce certain vaccines, some allow individual students to opt out. Public schools have less ability to enforce a vaccination policy. Most still require that students either demonstrate vaccinations or submit official paper work opting out.

The key part is that you know a "Few" out of one of the largest undergraduate institutions going. What are the chances that most NFL players have already taken more than 1 vaccine as they went through the rigorous poke and prods that have likely been part and parcel of their lives for 20+ years at this point...? I would bet pretty high.

I guess congratulations on knowing a few people who are part of keeping Civil War era scourges alive in the human population? YEAH! Whooping Cough!!

If you go to a private school...they can basically do whatever they want. Some choose to enforce certain vaccines, some allow individual students to opt out. Public schools have less ability to enforce a vaccination policy. Most still require that students either demonstrate vaccinations or submit official paper work opting out.

The key part is that you know a "Few" out of one of the largest undergraduate institutions going. What are the chances that most NFL players have already taken more than 1 vaccine as they went through the rigorous poke and prods that have likely been part and parcel of their lives for 20+ years at this point...? I would bet pretty high.

I guess congratulations on knowing a few people who are part of keeping Civil War era scourges alive in the human population? YEAH! Whooping Cough!!

these kids grew up in the public school system and now attend OSU , again no vaccinations ever

IT IS gene therapy! What do you think the mRNA deals with???? Didn't say it had genes in the vaccine. Again, go look it up and no the CDC is not a legitimate source.

MRNA does not deal with your genes. Nothing in the COVID shots is touching your genes. The mRNA is a packet of instructions. Once the vaccine is encountered by cells at the injection site, those cells read the instructions. They realize the instructions are the blueprints for building a specific protein. The cell says "I totally know how to do that!" and proceeds to build the protein - essentially what your cells are doing most of the time anyways. Turns out this protein is a specific marker of the corona-virus. Now some of your cells have this protein marker on their outsides. Your immune system recognizes this as something that shouldn't be there and adds this "spike protein" to its kill on sight list. That's why people feel like crap for a day or so after the second jab - your immune system is revving up its seek and destroy response. After your immune system kills all the spike protein marked cells, you feel better and your immune system is now ready to battle actual corona-virus should you get exposed.

At no point in this process does the mRNA penetrate the walls of the cell or enter the nucleus. Since the nucleus is the place where your DNA/GENES are stored, it would make it pretty hard for this to act on them in any way. Essentially mRNA (like the mRNA that our bodies use all the time already) are instructions for building things that are burnt after reading them. It isn't in your system long enough or deep enough to ever touch your DNA/genes.

Again...not anyone's fault that you don't understand foundational cell biology.

- - - Updated - - -

these kids grew up in the public school system and now attend OSU , again no vaccinations ever
    Ok. So?

No one ever argued that you couldn't avoid getting vaccines. But since most people aren't kooks, most people going through the school systems and into colleges get vaccinated. By extension, that means that a likely large percentage of the NFL player pool has been vaccinated several times for lots of different things already.