Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

This thread was never intended to be about football.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    This thread was never intended to be about football.

if you had a clue you would be dangerous Mr Crystal ball
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Not according to the NFL, and this section of the site is called, "Around the NFL"
    Which is fair. Put fellow employees at risk, you don’t go near them and you forfeit. Follow the suggested safety plan of your employer and you don’t have to forfeit. It’s really that simple. No one says you have to do one or the other but like anything else in this country, you have rights and you have repercussions. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

The NFL places its players and their bodies in far more risk with its reliance on potent painkillers and injections to allow guys to play each Sunday...but no one really questions that because it has been burned into the culture of the league and the fans.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-toradol-use/

I realize that people are getting pissed that this is a political thread now...but from a purely health perspective based on everything that is currently known...the "ask" by the NFL for its workforce to get the vaccine is just about the safest thing that they ask the players to do. The league regularly condones far riskier chemicals being put into the human body.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Which is fair. Put fellow employees at risk, you don’t go near them and you forfeit. Follow the suggested safety plan of your employer and you don’t have to forfeit. It’s really that simple. No one says you have to do one or the other but like anything else in this country, you have rights and you have repercussions. Deal with it.

I'm for the NFL being even stricter. Unless you have a health or religious reason not to get the vaccine, get it or don't play this year.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    That's what he said before he didn't say it.

- - - Updated - - -

Except than when you don't get the vaccine you are making healthcare decisions for others.
    No other are making that decision for themselves.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Since all these dudes went to college, they’ve already had to have somewhere between 6-12 vaccines already.

Communism!
    6-12 decades old vaccines, proven to work and not cause strange side effects. We'll see where this all is in ten years

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    if you had a clue you would be dangerous Mr Crystal ball
    Just curious, why do you have to resort to sarcasm and name calling when someone dosen't agree with you? I'vee seen it time and time again

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Just curious, why do you have to resort to sarcasm and name calling when someone dosen't agree with you? I'vee seen it time and time again

its pretty simple ...

when I am done I am done , made that clear YET he had to go on and on and on insisting he got the last word in even though he was making the shit up as he went along about my intent ...

excuse me if I get sick of it ...

perhaps you are more perfect in those situations IDK
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now