Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    This thread is an embarrassment.
    This thread is gold!

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    It works by getting the shots in the stomach and you don't contract rabies.
    See now, you can learn by using google:

Are the rabies shots given in the stomach?

No, the rabies vaccine has not been given in the stomach since the 1980s. For adults, it should only be given in the deltoid muscle of the upper arm (administration to the gluteal area is NOT recommended, as studies have shown this can result in a less effective immune response). For children, the anterolateral aspect of the thigh is also an acceptable site (depending on the child's age and body mass). Rabies immunoglobulin is recommended to be given at the site of the bite, if possible.
    https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...es/rabies-faqs

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Watching China owned MSM I can tell
    Could you tell me which US main stream media company is owned by China?

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post

Did you really just ask that??? Follow the money. If you don't know which MSM outlets are not directly funded by China then I'm not gonna spoon feed you. You are able to research it for yourself. Trust me, the info is out there.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Better yet, just don't say anything else. Liberals don't research anything and just believe everything their idiot tube(that's television for the libs) tells them.

See now, you can learn by using google:

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...es/rabies-faqs
    See a liberal will miss the point I was making completely and pick and choose what they want to fit their narrative. Who cares WHERE you get the shot. Point is those vaccines work. Covid "vaccine" will not ever work cause it doesn't have anything to do with the virus period!!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Just out of curiosity: it’s wrong when someone reads something on the internets and uses that in an argument and you know first hand everything you have argued? Just curious…
    Ummm, none of my research is anything that Ive read off the internet. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Lol... They haven't given that shot in the stomach since the 80's, Mr. Informed.
    Since when does it matter WHERE you get the shot??? Another Lib swinging and missing the point.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    All of you are funny till it all comes crashing down on you because you didn't see it coming or better yet too stupid to see what was going on. All I can say to you is you better pray.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

wading through all this non football stuff in football section is getting very annoying , 1 or 2 snippets is 1 thing but a complete over taking of the threads is getting old ( for me anyways )I am not a Mod or admin so you do not have to listen but ....might I suggest all these non football post go here http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru.../4-The-Soapbox
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Didn’t you start this? What did you think this thread was going to be about when you posted it? Can’t try and polish it up now.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    This thread is gold!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Didn’t you start this? What did you think this thread was going to be about when you posted it? Can’t try and polish it up now.

it was about a football player . perhaps the thread direction could have been how it will impact the game and the league if to many players feel the same way ... will the game be watered down or will the sample size be to small etc etc etc ....

possibilities are endless the way it turned out is just one of the hundreds of ways it potentially could have went

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    it was about a football player . perhaps the thread direction could have been how it will impact the game and the league if to many players feel the same way ... will the game be watered down or will the sample size be to small etc etc etc ....

possibilities are endless the way it turned out is just one of the hundreds of ways it potentially could have went
    C'mon man! You are far too involved in the current events portion of this community to think that it wouldn't turn out this way.

C'mon man! You are far too involved in the current events portion of this community to think that it wouldn't turn out this way.

bottom line , it shouldnt have ......

nor should the VW thread have yet here we are

bottom line , it shouldnt have ......

nor should the VW thread have yet here we are
    You were the first one to take it political in the fifth post into the thread...

"...and last I checked this is America where individuals make health care decisions for themselves not for others ... if the "vaccine" was so great it would be protecting those who got it and those who chose not to would be the only ones at risk ... and again why all this hoopla for something that is as survivable as the yearly flu , flu vaccines are not league mandated..."

I mean...what did you intend when you throw a can of gasoline into the middle of the room and start flicking matches at it?

You were the first one to take it political in the fifth post into the thread...

"...and last I checked this is America where individuals make health care decisions for themselves not for others ... if the "vaccine" was so great it would be protecting those who got it and those who chose not to would be the only ones at risk ... and again why all this hoopla for something that is as survivable as the yearly flu , flu vaccines are not league mandated..."

I mean...what did you intend when you throw a can of gasoline into the middle of the room and start flicking matches at it?

perspective is everything ... its not like it wasn't a baited response but whatever man , this isn't helping and its all YOU keeping the thread derailed...

but whatever carry on I wont be a party to it any longer

perspective is everything ... its not like it wasn't a baited response but whatever man , this isn't helping and its all YOU keeping the thread derailed...

but whatever carry on I wont be a party to it any longer
    Ahhhh....you're just salty that not enough people agreed with you. Just admit that you had a political point and agenda when you started this thread. Nothing wrong with that...happens from time to time on any message board. You pounced on the first post that gave you an opening to get your intended talking point out. Wasn't even that controversial of a statement that you went after.

I mean this was basically an Acme level trap!

Ahhhh....you're just salty that not enough people agreed with you. Just admit that you had a political point and agenda when you started this thread. Nothing wrong with that...happens from time to time on any message board. You pounced on the first post that gave you an opening to get your intended talking point out. Wasn't even that controversial of a statement that you went after.

I mean this was basically an Acme level trap!

believe it or not , you do not know everything and you sure as hell do not know what I am thinking ... why cant you let this get back to football , instead you got to continue and get the last word in like you always do and then you think that makes you somehow the winner ...

you are not the winner , I am not salty

But you are being a dick ...

Tom must be wearing off on you because you sure do post a lot of pics lately ...

now I am done keep posting I dont give a shit I will just ignore you like I did Tom ...

Either you wanted to make a point about your thoughts about vaccines and COVID and whatever and it got all smeared up with something even crazier and you want to distance yourself from it or the mods got after you.

But it is hard to deny that you posted a topic intended to stir up controversy and at the literal first opportunity, you jumped at the chance to post your pre-loaded talking point.

All that is fine. Just admit it...not sure what the big deal is?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Ummm, none of my research is anything that Ive read off the internet. Try again.

That's what I am saying...you know everything without reading anything off the internet?

- - - Updated - - -

says the guy who likely wore a piece of tshirt turned into a mask as a medical device while real medical masks proclaim they are not even effective but Hanes is ( rolls eyes )

[IMG][/IMG]
    Why do people keep posting about the masks? No one proclaimed that they would 'stop' a virus, but its obvious that it helps prevent the spread when people wear them.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ok, back to football. I have blocked several lol

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That's what I am saying...you know everything without reading anything off the internet?

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people keep posting about the masks? No one proclaimed that they would 'stop' a virus, but its obvious that it helps prevent the spread when people wear them.
    This past year or so was the only time I had zero colds or flu days pretty much ever. Only real difference was masks and a bit less interpersonal interactions.

Cardinals’ All-Pro WR DeAndre Hopkins says the NFL’s push for players to get vaccinated is making him question his future in the league.
    Just curious how many years he has been in the league

Just curious how many years he has been in the league

Entering his 9th NFL season as near as I can tell.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

This past year or so was the only time I had zero colds or flu days pretty much ever. Only real difference was masks and a bit less interpersonal interactions.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

What does anyone get out of talking politics in a football message board?

I mean seriously?

We all know it is intertwined with sports on a certain level and can be commented on accordingly, but please use common sense and judgment about how much should be discussed. What is going on in far too many threads in the football section of this forum is ridiculous and aggravating.

I can't stand listening to the constant political shit from both sides.

If you want to wear a mask and get vaccinated...goog for you.

If you don't want to wear a mask and don't want to get vaccinated....good for you.

Please use your own judgment and leave everyone else out of it

If you want to discuss politics, do it in the area of this forum designed for exactly that: The Soapbox.

This place is becoming increasingly more difficult to enjoy, and to discuss football.

End of rant.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    If you want to wear a mask and get vaccinated...goog for you.

If you don't want to wear a mask and don't want to get vaccinated....good for you.

Please use your own judgment and leave everyone else out of it

Not according to the NFL, and this section of the site is called, "Around the NFL"

In a league-wide memo obtained by multiple outlets, Goodell states that if a team is unable to play due to a spike "among or resulting from its non-vaccinated players/staff," then the "burden of the cancellation or delay will fall on the club experiencing the Covid infection."

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Players will make their own judgments, just as the NFL did with their policy.

You could talk about the policy all you want. People just need to stop preaching to others what to do about a personal matter, and leave personal politics out of it.

Don't give me that crap about this section being called "Around the NFL". This thread is titled "DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league", yet many are going off topic and immediately going into political shit and insulting each other. It's complete bullshit and you know it.

You are not part of an NFL organization or NFL ownership. You are also not a player in the NFL. Those are their personal choices, and every individual has to act accordingly based on what they believe.

I don't think anybody has a problem with political discussion when it applies to singular issues involving the NFL. The problem comes when political arguments come out in every thread throughout the board, and those arguments and politics permeate nearly every thread.

Every message board I have ever been to that allows political discussion has an underlying tension between many members because they aren't mature enough to separate political opinions of others strictly to that discussion, and they have animosity that spills out everywhere. It has also been the demise of other sites.

People that bring politics into everything are so selfish, because they make everything about themselves and their causes and beliefs that they shit on every other member here, which also happens to be the vast majority of people, and they betray what the entire message board is about for their own selfish reasons.

Nearly every person here would tell you they came to this forum to talk about football, not politics. If you want to talk about politics in depth, you should be in an area designated for that conversation or go to a forum where politics is the main function of that board.