Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Re: DeAndre Hopkins questions how much time he has left in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    MRNA does not deal with your genes. Nothing in the COVID shots is touching your genes. The mRNA is a packet of instructions. Once the vaccine is encountered by cells at the injection site, those cells read the instructions. They realize the instructions are the blueprints for building a specific protein. The cell says "I totally know how to do that!" and proceeds to build the protein - essentially what your cells are doing most of the time anyways. Turns out this protein is a specific marker of the corona-virus. Now some of your cells have this protein marker on their outsides. Your immune system recognizes this as something that shouldn't be there and adds this "spike protein" to its kill on sight list. That's why people feel like crap for a day or so after the second jab - your immune system is revving up its seek and destroy response. After your immune system kills all the spike protein marked cells, you feel better and your immune system is now ready to battle actual corona-virus should you get exposed.

At no point in this process does the mRNA penetrate the walls of the cell or enter the nucleus. Since the nucleus is the place where your DNA/GENES are stored, it would make it pretty hard for this to act on them in any way. Essentially mRNA (like the mRNA that our bodies use all the time already) are instructions for building things that are burnt after reading them. It isn't in your system long enough or deep enough to ever touch your DNA/genes.

Again...not anyone's fault that you don't understand foundational cell biology.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. So?

No one ever argued that you couldn't avoid getting vaccines. But since most people aren't kooks, most people going through the school systems and into colleges get vaccinated. By extension, that means that a likely large percentage of the NFL player pool has been vaccinated several times for lots of different things already.
    What site did you copy and paste that from because it is not accurate whatsoever! The people getting the jabs will get sick from the body attacking itself then they will eventually die from all kinds of different diseases. Basically an operating system put into your body to reprogram your genes to attack the rest of the body. Tests have shown the jab ingredients are nearly one hundred percent of nanobytes or nanocells. Shit that doesn't belong in your body other than to reprogram it. Every single person at my work ever since they have gotten the 2 jabs has stayed sick for a couple months now with all kinds of different symptoms and has missed numerous days and can't seem to understand why and now they are freaking out after they done some more research. Most people just blindly do it, why????? Might as well just blindly put rat poison in your body

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

MRNA does not deal with your genes. Nothing in the COVID shots is touching your genes. The mRNA is a packet of instructions. Once the vaccine is encountered by cells at the injection site, those cells read the instructions. They realize the instructions are the blueprints for building a specific protein. The cell says "I totally know how to do that!" and proceeds to build the protein - essentially what your cells are doing most of the time anyways. Turns out this protein is a specific marker of the corona-virus. Now some of your cells have this protein marker on their outsides. Your immune system recognizes this as something that shouldn't be there and adds this "spike protein" to its kill on sight list. That's why people feel like crap for a day or so after the second jab - your immune system is revving up its seek and destroy response. After your immune system kills all the spike protein marked cells, you feel better and your immune system is now ready to battle actual corona-virus should you get exposed.

At no point in this process does the mRNA penetrate the walls of the cell or enter the nucleus. Since the nucleus is the place where your DNA/GENES are stored, it would make it pretty hard for this to act on them in any way. Essentially mRNA (like the mRNA that our bodies use all the time already) are instructions for building things that are burnt after reading them. It isn't in your system long enough or deep enough to ever touch your DNA/genes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. So?

No one ever argued that you couldn't avoid getting vaccines. But since most people aren't kooks, most people going through the school systems and into colleges get vaccinated. By extension, that means that a likely large percentage of the NFL player pool has been vaccinated several times for lots of different things already.
    And to the part that you said it has the specific markers of the corona virus in the "instructions" how come when asked if they would turn over the info about the virus and it's specific properties and structures they could not even produce1 sample of that???

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. So?

When you get past the part that this so called vaccine is NOT about covid and has nothing to do with it then you will be awake

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    What site did you copy and paste that from because it is not accurate whatsoever! The people getting the jabs will get sick from the body attacking itself then they will eventually die from all kinds of different diseases. Basically an operating system put into your body to reprogram your genes to attack the rest of the body. Tests have shown the jab ingredients are nearly one hundred percent of nanobytes or nanocells. Shit that doesn't belong in your body other than to reprogram it. Every single person at my work ever since they have gotten the 2 jabs has stayed sick for a couple months now with all kinds of different symptoms and has missed numerous days and can't seem to understand why and now they are freaking out after they done some more research. Most people just blindly do it, why????? Might as well just blindly put rat poison in your body

OK...so that is some crazy ass shit. WTF is a "nanobyte"? A byte is a measure of digital information storage...so the vaccine is digital?

Also...maybe you know some unhealthy people at your workplace? Hundreds (maybe thousands?) of people have gotten vaccinated at my workplace and no one was sick for more than a day....

Also...what I explained in my post is exactly how mRNA works and I did not have to look it up...because I understand how cells work. Something, you clearly do not. Perhaps that is why you are so scared of the vaccine?

- - - Updated - - -

And to the part that you said it has the specific markers of the corona virus in the "instructions" how come when asked if they would turn over the info about the virus and it's specific properties and structures they could not even produce1 sample of that???

The entire genetic and protein structure of the corona virus is available. Here are just two publications that I found in under a minute:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1684118220300827
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/resources/COVID-19/COVID-19-fact-sheets/200128-nCoV-whitepaper.pdf

OK...so that is some crazy ass shit. WTF is a "nanobyte"? A byte is a measure of digital information storage...so the vaccine is digital?

Also...maybe you know some unhealthy people at your workplace? Hundreds (maybe thousands?) of people have gotten vaccinated at my workplace and no one was sick for more than a day....

Also...what I explained in my post is exactly how mRNA works and I did not have to look it up...because I understand how cells work. Something, you clearly do not. Perhaps that is why you are so scared of the vaccine?

- - - Updated - - -

The entire genetic and protein structure of the corona virus is available. Here are just two publications that I found in under a minute:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...84118220300827
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....whitepaper.pdf
    Yes!!!!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

This is NOT a vaccine!!! It's an experimental gene therapy. Never been any kind of "vaccine" that does this. All vaccines put the dead virus in your body. This does not and as a matter of fact they can't even produce a dead strain of the virus to put in a vaccine.

Oh God, don't tell me you are one of those... 😂

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Yes!!!!

Of course you googled that and come up with the bullshit information from Google LOL. The virus was produced from the Wuhan Lab as a bioweapon and when confronted and scientists trying to gather info for the genetic properties and makeup of the virus to produce so called Vaccines they couldn't even produce 1 sample of it. FACT!!! There are literally thousands of scientists with lawsuits against all these evil corporations over this and other issues. Lawsuits against the CDC and the WHO. The so called vaccines have NOTHING to do with the virus PERIOD. The information you obtained through Google is fake, phony and false. It does not protect you against the virus and as you will see the COVID cases in the world have spiked and it's over 60 percent of the people who have been vaccinated. Not to mention the PCR tests are not even accurate with over 90 percent false positives. When you realize google, Facebook, Twitter, MSM, etc are communist owned and only show propaganda to CONTROL your thinking then you will understand what's going on. China is the enemy and are behind the communist regime currently happening in our country. The jabs have nothing to do with Covid but everything to do with fear, control and yes, population control.

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Oh God, don't tell me you are one of those...
    It's not. Don't tell me you are one of those that actually believe that it is.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...84118220300827
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....whitepaper.pdf
    I got excited and responded my last large post to myself and it was to you

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

It's not. Don't tell me you are one of those that actually believe that it is.

Do you wear tin foil hats too?

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Of course you googled that and come up with the bullshit information from Google LOL. The virus was produced from the Wuhan Lab as a bioweapon and when confronted and scientists trying to gather info for the genetic properties and makeup of the virus to produce so called Vaccines they couldn't even produce 1 sample of it. FACT!!! There are literally thousands of scientists with lawsuits against all these evil corporations over this and other issues. Lawsuits against the CDC and the WHO. The so called vaccines have NOTHING to do with the virus PERIOD. The information you obtained through Google is fake, phony and false. It does not protect you against the virus and as you will see the COVID cases in the world have spiked and it's over 60 percent of the people who have been vaccinated. Not to mention the PCR tests are not even accurate with over 90 percent false positives. When you realize google, Facebook, Twitter, MSM, etc are communist owned and only show propaganda to CONTROL your thinking then you will understand what's going on. China is the enemy and are behind the communist regime currently happening in our country. The jabs have nothing to do with Covid but everything to do with fear, control and yes, population control.

Again if you understood high school biology, you wouldn't have been radicalized by the social media algorithms that are feeding you your "research". I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you. Difficult decision.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

says the guy who likely wore a piece of tshirt turned into a mask as a medical device while real medical masks proclaim they are not even effective but Hanes is ( rolls eyes )

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

. Shit that doesn't belong in your body other than to reprogram it.
    Haha. Does it make you a liberal?

Do your research and not from the MSM, google, Twitter, Facebook,etc. Instead of blindly calling me out when you haven't done your due diligence. Don't be a lazy american

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Haha. Does it make you a liberal?
    You obviously are. You definitely need reprogramming

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

You obviously are. You definitely need reprogramming

Oh, my my.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Well if you ever get attacked by a rabid dog, i hope for you and your family's sake that you get a rabies shot lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Well if you ever get attacked by a rabid dog, i hope for you and your family's sake that you get a rabies shot lmao
    Well I know the rabies shot actually works and not taking something that hasn't been researched at all just as an experiment on us. You do you and I'll do me. Jab x 2 for you for sure. I'm guessing you are scared of that less than 1 percent

Well I know the rabies shot actually works and not taking something that hasn't been researched at all just as an experiment on us. You do you and I'll do me. Jab x 2 for you for sure. I'm guessing you are scared of that less than 1 percent

Do you? I would love to hear you explanation of how the rabies shot actually works.

Do you? I would love to hear you explanation of how the rabies shot actually works.
    It works by getting the shots in the stomach and you don't contract rabies. Now tell me how this other so called vaccine is protecting people from getting Covid???

Cause last I checked the majority of the so called new cases are people that have been vaccinated so explain how this vaccine is protecting people from getting Covid????

It works by getting the shots in the stomach and you don't contract rabies. Now tell me how this other so called vaccine is protecting people from getting Covid???

And how does the shot prevent you from contracting rabies? How does it actually function? Since you understand it and all...

- - - Updated - - -

Cause last I checked the majority of the so called new cases are people that have been vaccinated so explain how this vaccine is protecting people from getting Covid????

I have seen the total opposite...but I'm just a mind controlled commie millennial from all the toxins and whatnot...

And how does the shot prevent you from contracting rabies? How does it actually function? Since you understand it and all...

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen the total opposite...but I'm just a mind controlled commie millennial from all the toxins and whatnot...
    Watching China owned MSM I can tell

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    says the guy who likely wore a piece of tshirt turned into a mask as a medical device while real medical masks proclaim they are not even effective but Hanes is ( rolls eyes )

[IMG][/IMG]
    Obviously you don't know me... Lol

- - - Updated - - -

At least your honest about being a commie. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. Do me a favor, get the jabs. I'm pretty sure you already have. Enjoy your immune response!

Obviously you don't know me... Lol
    Stay home lol

At least your honest about being a commie. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you. Do me a favor, get the jabs. I'm pretty sure you already have. Enjoy your immune response!

Weird how you want to end the conversation with personal attacks when asked a simple question about a common medical treatment that you claim to understand extremely well due to your extensive research.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you have no idea how the rabies, covid, or any other vaccine works. I suspect you also would be unable to explain how DNA works...even with your research into gene therapies.

Lol... They haven't given that shot in the stomach since the 80's, Mr. Informed.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Just out of curiosity: it’s wrong when someone reads something on the internets and uses that in an argument and you know first hand everything you have argued? Just curious…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

This thread is an embarrassment.