Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vince Williams announces his retirement

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Vince Williams announces his retirement

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    I don't blame them for retiring. It's ALL bullshit for them to do something like this that violates their constitutional rights. I think people have forgotten what their rights are and this is why we are becoming a communist country. They are taking it away right before our eyes but everybody is like "oh well." I think I'm done with sports or anything that caters to this ideology. I think all the players should step up and put an end to this. The league is nothing without the players. Everyone getting this experimental vaccine is gonna be deathly ill in 3 years or less. It has nothing to do with Covid!! Btw, the teams with the most vaccinated players will be the teams that will have the most "Covid" cases. Happening worldwide!!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
    It doesn’t violate anyone’s “rights”. They have the right to or not to get the vaccine. They also have the right to work for or not work for the NFL.

The players who decide to work for the NFL also have a right to work in a safe work environment for themselves, their families and their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It doesn’t violate anyone’s “rights”. They have the right to or not to get the vaccine. They also have the right to work for or not work for the NFL.

The players who decide to work for the NFL also have a right to work in a safe work environment for themselves, their families and their friends.

the definition of Vaccine ...
    Definition of vaccine

1 : a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

so why does anyone give a shit if someone else gets it or not if it is truly a vaccine and they got it themselves ???

I mean by definition they should be protected , and if they are not then why is anyone getting it at all ...

I mean if you got the vaccine you should be safe right ? then the workplace is already safe for you because YOU have been vaccinated and therefore protected ...

if everyone has to be vaccinated then its not a vaccine
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Does someone have a link to 'Vince Williams retired due to league COVID protocols/vaccines'? I don't really care either way so I'm not confronting or attacking, simply asking.
    haven't found anything out there, its just speculation due to the circumstances.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

the definition of Vaccine ...
    Definition of vaccine

1 : a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

so why does anyone give a shit if someone else gets it or not if it is truly a vaccine and they got it themselves ???

I mean by definition they should be protected , and if they are not then why is anyone getting it at all ...

I mean if you got the vaccine you should be safe right ? then the workplace is already safe for you because YOU have been vaccinated and therefore protected ...

if everyone has to be vaccinated then its not a vaccine
    Amen brother!!! I don't understand why people don't get this

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

there is a difference in dying FROM covid and dying WITH covid and that is the disconnect the media doesnt report on ...

everyone that died WITH covid was reported from dying FROM covid you know because death was incentivized at the tune of $13,500 for the designation ... so in hospice with terminal cancer with 2 weeks or less to live contract covid and you passed away they gave the Covid designation and collected the extra money ... its well documented and even broadcast on your TV people just failed to listen .. and no I am not talking about OAN or Newsmax or any other media a liberal would consider "fake" I am talking mainstream ABC news ... only like 1 in 100 of the deaths reported was actually FROM covid all the rest was from preexisting conditions and even accidental death ...

Again I applaud you. People don't understand this because they are either not paying close enough attention and doing there research or really just clueless and don't give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    So you’re saying that more than 4 million people have died from the vaccine. Please share your source for this information.
    4 million people DID NOT DIE from Covid, period!!!

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

What do you call it??? More people have died from the vaccine than Covid worldwide. Do your research and not MSM. I'm tired of people blindly following along and not know what truly is going on but you will know the truth very soon.

I think I'll trust the conversation I had with my doctor, thanks. He's a pretty smart guy. It's better than blindly reading "data" that supports my agenda. I'm a pretty smart guy too and capable of my own thoughts. If you believe differently about the vaccine, that's fine. I don't care to read any info that you post about it, so don't bother. This doesn't need to turn into a giant pissing contest.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecoat96 View Post
    I think I'll trust the conversation I had with my doctor, thanks. He's a pretty smart guy. It's better than blindly reading "data" that supports my agenda. I'm a pretty smart guy too and capable of my own thoughts. If you believe differently about the vaccine, that's fine. I don't care to read any info that you post about it, so don't bother. This doesn't need to turn into a giant pissing contest.

And I will trust the conversation I had with my doctor that said absolutely don't get it. His quoted words "I've been a lifelong democrat but I have seen how they have high jacked this vaccine and it is full of toxins."

Population control buddy, sorry to hear you have been duped but you had your choice and made it and must live and die with it and I made my choice and I will live with it. You people don't understand the evil going on right now and will not be able to handle the shit that's gonna be revealed and it's my duty as an American citizen to try and help the people that won't be able to cope with it.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Are these the same toxins that are in chemtrails? Or are they the ones that were put in the water under the guise of "fluoridation"?

Asking so I can keep my toxins under control. Super important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Are these the same toxins that are in chemtrails? Or are they the ones that were put in the water under the guise of "fluoridation"?

Asking so I can keep my toxins under control. Super important.
    Can tell you took the jabs and thinks this is comical, good luck buddy!! The sheep are what's ruining this country

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Can tell you took the jabs and thinks this is comical, good luck buddy!! The sheep are what's ruining this country

You do realize that a version of the line of bullshit that you have been fed about COVID vaccines, toxins, mind-control, communists, and whatever the hell else has been going around since at least the 1920's? The vector changes (vaccines, chemtrails, fluoride, whatever else someone doesn't understand) and the details get mixed around so it seems "new"....but I've heard this all before at least twice and I'm only in my forties.

I guess....it all seems new, fresh, and super-duper important....but it is a reheated conspiracy theory that wasn't fresh the last few times it got trotted out and has the added bonus of never having been based in objective reality.

Again....what toxins specifically...I gotta see if my thetans can clear them or my American Communist party provided MOPP gear is rated for them.

You do realize that a version of the line of bullshit that you have been fed about COVID vaccines, toxins, mind-control, communists, and whatever the hell else has been going around since at least the 1920's? The vector changes (vaccines, chemtrails, fluoride, whatever else someone doesn't understand) and the details get mixed around so it seems "new"....but I've heard this all before at least twice and I'm only in my forties.

I guess....it all seems new, fresh, and super-duper important....but it is a reheated conspiracy theory that wasn't fresh the last few times it got trotted out and has the added bonus of never having been based in objective reality.

Again....what toxins specifically...I gotta see if my thetans can clear them or my American Communist party provided MOPP gear is rated for them.
    Of course you say it's a conspiracy theory. I'm in my late 40s. Go back and look at everything they have been saying is a conspiracy theory is now being proving true. That's what they always say "it's a conspiracy theory" when they know it's the truth. If you think nothing is actually going on you need to look around. This isn't the same thing that's been going on since the 20s. If true freedom loving people don't wake up then this will totally be a communist country and it's fast becoming that already. There will be no more sports etc for entertainment. Only what they want you to see. This is a huge turning point in this country not like you think they have been saying in the past. If you don't see it then I'm not saying anymore. Have a good day!! I'm tired of trying to wake people up

Your last paragraph sums you up perfectly. Clueless and it's all a joke. You think like a millennial

Of course you say it's a conspiracy theory. I'm in my late 40s. Go back and look at everything they have been saying is a conspiracy theory is now being proving true. That's what they always say "it's a conspiracy theory" when they know it's the truth. If you think nothing is actually going on you need to look around. This isn't the same thing that's been going on since the 20s. If true freedom loving people don't wake up then this will totally be a communist country and it's fast becoming that already. There will be no more sports etc for entertainment. Only what they want you to see. This is a huge turning point in this country not like you think they have been saying in the past. If you don't see it then I'm not saying anymore. Have a good day!! I'm tired of trying to wake people up

Your last paragraph sums you up perfectly. Clueless and it's all a joke. You think like a millennial

Ahhh...where to begin....it was a sentence, not a paragraph...so you got that wrong.

Also...not my fault if you do not realize that everything you are saying about the COVID vaccine is precisely what was said about fluoride in the water. Only it was the Russians/KGB instead of China and whoever else you got roped into it this time. Since we all aren't sterile or communists currently...it wasn't anything but nonsense then and it almost certainly isn't anything but nonsense now.

I am also not certain that you're entirely clear of what communism is. Say that this was all some plot by the American Left to gain control...where are the calls to abolish personal property, nationalize industry, and collective farm?

It is clear you couldn't pass basic biology. Now it seems you can't pass basic history either. I think you should read some books rather than watch the YouTube videos the algorithm feeds you.

Ahhh...where to begin....it was a sentence, not a paragraph...so you got that wrong.

Also...not my fault if you do not realize that everything you are saying about the COVID vaccine is precisely what was said about fluoride in the water. Only it was the Russians/KGB instead of China and whoever else you got roped into it this time. Since we all aren't sterile or communists currently...it wasn't anything but nonsense then and it almost certainly isn't anything but nonsense now.

I am also not certain that you're entirely clear of what communism is. Say that this was all some plot by the American Left to gain control...where are the calls to abolish personal property, nationalize industry, and collective farm?

It is clear you couldn't pass basic biology. Now it seems you can't pass basic history either. I think you should read some books rather than watch the YouTube videos the algorithm feeds you.
    I work at a water treatment field and this doesn't even compare to fluoride, period! Excuse me it was a sentence not a paragraph. Didn't go back and actually look as I did it from memory of what you said.

As for You tube, never use it cause it just like Google, etc. If you want true info you will not go to any of those sites.

History books??? You mean the books that we have been lied to about for years to control your thinking on everything that has occurred in this country.

Do real research. If you know about Biology then I shouldn't have to tell you how to do that. People that use the words "conspiracy theories" in their language shows you they haven't done their real research but only believe the shit you have been taught for years. It's called expanding your mind and not what you have been taught. You then will be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together assuming you know how to work a puzzle then it will all make sense. Quit being a lazy American and spouting off it's a "conspiracy theory" cause that's what the uninformed say

I work at a water treatment field and this doesn't even compare to fluoride, period! Excuse me it was a sentence not a paragraph. Didn't go back and actually look as I did it from memory of what you said.

As for You tube, never use it cause it just like Google, etc. If you want true info you will not go to any of those sites.

History books??? You mean the books that we have been lied to about for years to control your thinking on everything that has occurred in this country.

Do real research. If you know about Biology then I shouldn't have to tell you how to do that. People that use the words "conspiracy theories" in their language shows you they haven't done their real research but only believe the shit you have been taught for years. It's called expanding your mind and not what you have been taught. You then will be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together assuming you know how to work a puzzle then it will all make sense. Quit being a lazy American and spouting off it's a "conspiracy theory" cause that's what the uninformed say

Well complex theories built on a web of recycled bullshit is what people too stupid to understand basic science say about things that scare their fragile minds. Also...it doesn't count as "research" when you just regurgitate the psychotic ravings of other clowns. "Doing the research" is a buzzy term that internet loons use to justify their comically inept attempts at reasoning and logic.

Well complex theories built on a web of recycled bullshit is what people too stupid to understand basic science say about things that scare their fragile minds. Also...it doesn't count as "research" when you just regurgitate the psychotic ravings of other clowns. "Doing the research" is a buzzy term that internet loons use to justify their comically inept attempts at reasoning and logic.
    Assuming Im regurgitating what other loons say is what you see on Google, MSM, Twatter, Facebook, etc. That's the recycled bullshit of complex theories. Try again with your rambling assumptions. Let me ask(I think I already know), are you a liberal???

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Poor Vince Williams! I guess we'll never know just how good this LB corps could have been.

If you are a liberal "cough" communist then don't even say anymore cause you just lost any credibility you might have had. Seriously, can't talk to anyone that doesn't due their due diligence and lacks common sense. I'm gonna call you people 1 percenters cause that's exactly what you are scared of

Assuming Im regurgitating what other loons say is what you see on Google, MSM, Twatter, Facebook, etc. That's the recycled bullshit of complex theories. Try again with your rambling assumptions. Let me ask(I think I already know), are you a liberal???

I guess? What does that have to do with how mRNA functions? Biochemistry doesn't react to political affiliation.

I guess? What does that have to do with how mRNA functions? Biochemistry doesn't react to political affiliation.
    Ummm cause all of you are gullible as hell and believe the hype. Has a whole hell of a lot to do with it but you do you and I will do me. Have a good one!

Ummm cause all of you are gullible as hell and believe the hype. Has a whole hell of a lot to do with it but you do you and I will do me. Have a good one!

So...that's a "No" on understanding biology...got it...but you've done the research...

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Psst... I'm a registered republican and voted for Trump. I just happen to believe differently than you on this one thing. I've seen WAY more people struggle with COVID-19 than I have seen struggle with adverse side effects from the vaccine. I believe some things transcend party lines.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

So...that's a "No" on understanding biology...got it...but you've done the research...
    Go ahead, get your last words in so you can claim victory. Remember take your meds I mean "vaccines"...it will be a better world

Psst... I'm a registered republican and voted for Trump. I just happen to believe differently than you on this one thing. I've seen WAY more people struggle with COVID-19 than I have seen struggle with adverse side effects from the vaccine. I believe some things transcend party lines.

Ok...I have too. Turns out, where I live the people that tested positive for Covid and it was a bunch and had bad symptoms requested to be checked for flu and low and behold guess what....they tested positive for influenza A and or B as well. That's why you saw the flu numbers drop during all of this because they just substituted Covid for the flu. That opened my eyes to what was really going on

I live in Tennessee. This very scenario happened a lot around here and this is why I think our state is one of the lowest vaccinated states. People see what's going on around here. The PCR tests where never intended to detect covid. The inventer said that very thing and he ended up mysteriously dying. They put the threshold up to 40 cycles or amplifications on the PCR test when the normal threshold is 17 cycles. This was to spike the numbers up of the cases and at the same time quit testing for the flu but around here people demanded flu tests as well and they were always positive when the covid test was positive.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So the smartest people in the country are from the south…

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Definitely didn't say that, just saying a lot of people are awake

A lot of people are not gonna take the jabs and people will fight to the death to keep that needle out of their arms (me included). Main reason is it's not approved, only for emergency use only cause they couldn't officially approve it until it's had its notmal 3-5 year testing for it's safety. All other true vaccines have had this testing. I remember back in the 80s there was a vaccine that only killed 16 people and they immediately pulled it off the market. This has killed WAY more than that and they keep pushing it (think about that), so now you see why so many people are hesitant. Not to mention Bill Gates is directly tied to these and is known (as was his father) for ultimately reducing the population. He has already done this same thing in the past in other countries like Africa where he gave vaccines that made the women not able to get pregnant. He is wanted in those countries with his head on a platter. Dude is evil!! Notice how he resigned as CEO of Microsoft earlier last year when the pandemic started.