Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Relax folks. Biden only has 5 more years in office.

The GOP has split into 2 groups, the QAnon/MAGA faction and more traditional Conservatives. When they finally realize they need to unite the party again if they have any chance of winning an election, they might have a chance at 2028 against somebody like Newsom.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post

The GOP has split into 2 groups, the QAnon/MAGA faction and more traditional Conservatives. When they finally realize they need to unite the party again if they have any chance of winning an election, they might have a chance at 2028 against somebody like Newsom.
    https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/...erdome-n771142
    really, this guy has 5 more years. How many of those years will be served in nursing home. Says a lot about you libtards voting for him. Hard to believe a guy with 150 IQ wanting this guy to lead our country.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    really, this guy has 5 more years. How many of those years will be served in nursing home. Says a lot about you libtards voting for him. Hard to believe a guy with 108 IQ wanting this guy to lead our country.
    Fixed it

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

This guy gets it. Clearly, all the Republicans who do not get their specific way down to the last detail will say fuck it, I'm voting for the Democrat instead - they may be ruining everything, but at least it's not Trump!

Meanwhile, in a stroke of genius, the Democrats have united under a single banner, the BLM/Antifa/militant trans faction, and all that negativity is a special bond that holds them together like glue. They really are very successful for a paranoid hate group.

really, this guy has 5 more years. How many of those years will be served in nursing home. Says a lot about you libtards voting for him. Hard to believe a guy with 150 IQ wanting this guy to lead our country.
    Says even more actually being smug about it, don't you think?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

did everybody catch lynda graham getting booed for 6 straight minutes at the Trump rally that was 15 minutes from where he/she grew up ? Trump knew that was going to happen .....the swamp creatures know that voters know who they really are now.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    This guy gets it. Clearly, all the Republicans who do not get their specific way down to the last detail will say fuck it, I'm voting for the Democrat instead - they may be ruining everything, but at least it's not Trump!

Meanwhile, in a stroke of genius, the Democrats have united under a single banner, the BLM/Antifa/militant trans faction, and all that negativity is a special bond that holds them together like glue. They really are very successful for a paranoid hate group.
    Is ANTIFA really an organization? Maybe I am missing something, but I really dont know of them organizing any marches, rally's, having websites or propaganda. I mean if an organization that is portrayed as such a militant hate group by some...you think they would clearly have an agenda and maybe some online presence.

Maybe its just some form of ideology that is portrayed as a boogyman group and promoted by certain politicians to stir up hate among their own base of voters. Kind of like gas stoves, migrant caravans, Bud Light and some guy's laptop.

But I still think that because the GOP has embraced a lot of crazy and alienated traditional conservatives or possible swing voters, that Biden will again win the next election.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Is ANTIFA really an organization? Maybe I am missing something, but I really dont know of them organizing any marches, rally's, having websites or propaganda. I mean if an organization that is portrayed as such a militant hate group by some...you think they would clearly have an agenda and maybe some online presence.

Maybe its just some form of ideology that is portrayed as a boogyman group and promoted by certain politicians to stir up hate among their own base of voters. Kind of like gas stoves, migrant caravans, Bud Light and some guy's laptop.

But I still think that because the GOP has embraced a lot of crazy and alienated traditional conservatives or possible swing voters, that Biden will again win the next election.
    It's hard to tell whether people who use the old "Antifa doesn't exist" argument are actually that clueless or just deliberately playing dumb for the sake of having a useless argument. It's like saying the Crips aren't actually a real gang because they don't have a website and a CEO and a calendar of events. Anyone but an idiot can see what's going on, so that argument is pretty much over before it started. If you want to be willfully ignorant or play whatever other little games you like to play, good for you.

Although I'm sure the irony goes fa-WHOOSH right past your head, it is pretty pathetic to see a liberal talking about boogeymen in the context of other people being manipulated into irrationally being freaked out by them. The centerpiece of the entire liberal ideology is chasing after imaginary boogeymen. Racists are everywhere. White supremacists are everywhere, now including Asian and Mexican white supremacists. Everyone's out to get gay people. Everyone's out to get black people. Christians are out to get you. Billionaires are out to get you. The police are out to get you. Corporations are out to get you. Men are out to get you. Boomers are out to get you. Twitter is out to get you. Everyone's got a gun and they're all psychos about to shoot up a school. Everyone is against you for no reason at all. Why, the liberals even created their own fake plague and their own devil. That's a lot of boogeymen. Sounds kind of like a crazy conspiracy theory if you ask me.

But anyway, if you think that's the cohesive platform that's going to win, good luck to you. It'll be tough for the Democrats since they most likely won't have their devil anymore in the next election. They're trying to make a new one out of DeSantis, but I think they hedged their bets too much that anyone can see what they're doing and will probably be pretty turned off by being treated like such simpletons. Then again, this is the Democrat voter base we're talking about, so who knows.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

The demorat voting base.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

He won't even be in the picture by the time the election rolls around.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

If the democrats were smart they’d get behind RFK Jr, but knowing how radical they’ve become it’ll be Biden until he drops dead, then they’ll switch to Newsom

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    If the democrats were smart they’d get behind RFK Jr, but knowing how radical they’ve become it’ll be Biden until he drops dead, then they’ll switch to Newsom
    RFK Jr would be a good choice for them.... a lot of Independents would likely vote for him. He's too much like an old school Dem for them, though. He appeals to a lot of Conservatives also, so, no way they will let that happen.

If the democrats were smart
    See, right there in the first few words of the first sentence, you've identified the problem.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

RFK Jr is far to right on the lunatic lefts scale. They will never allow it to happen.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    RFK Jr would be a good choice for them.... a lot of Independents would likely vote for him. He's too much like an old school Dem for them, though. He appeals to a lot of Conservatives also, so, no way they will let that happen.
    he’s pretty much in line on environmental issues, and his immigration policy is middle of the road, I think the dems don’t like him because of his anti vax stance and the fact he doesn’t want to get involved and throw money away in Ukraine. Two issues where to me it looks like the dems are majorly bought off by the big pharma and the mic

he’s pretty much in line on environmental issues, and his immigration policy is middle of the road, I think the dems don’t like him because of his anti vax stance and the fact he doesn’t want to get involved and throw money away in Ukraine. Two issues where to me it looks like the dems are majorly bought off by the big pharma and the mic
    The anti vax stance is a huge no no for the Left. I think politicians on both sides are owned by big pharma. Both sides are also negligent when it comes to throwing away money on Ukraine. Basically, we no longer have Dems and Repubs... we have a uniparty that screws the country at will. 'we the people' are the only ones that buy into the two party system that doersn't exist.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

RFK Jr., ha ha ha.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    RFK Jr., ha ha ha.
    Willy ha ha ha Btw when this board shuts down are you still going to troll other teams message boards? Try the cheaters board they'll love you over there.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Willy ha ha ha Btw when this board shuts down are you still going to troll other teams message boards? Try the cheaters board they'll love you over there.
    Give me a kiss steelcityboy.- - -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

RFK Jr., ha ha ha.
    Why don't you like RFK Jr.?

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Why don't you like RFK Jr.?
    I've always liked RFK Jr. He's an environmentalist. I've been a conservationist, what they called it back in the day, since I was a teenager. But......he hasn't got a chance.

I've always liked RFK Jr. He's an environmentalist. I've been a conservationist, what they called it back in the day, since I was a teenager. But......he hasn't got a chance.
    That's cool. I thought about a creer in conservation when I was in high school. I decided to build futniture instead. Turns out it wasn't the best choice...lol.

I agree that he no chance, unfortunately.

While I've always appreciated RFK Jr's environmentalism he is a bit off the rails on some issues.

RFK Jr's conspiracy theories and Republican supporters

22 hours ago
    Getty Images
    Robert F Kennedy Jr has defended his remarks suggesting Covid-19 was 'ethnically targeted'

By Sam Cabral
    BBC News, Washington

Robert F Kennedy Jr is running for US president as a Democrat, but the unusual backing he is receiving from right-wingers and his history of amplifying conspiracy theories has raised suspicions about his motivations.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66226103

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Some on the right appear to like what the President is doing.

Typical bullshit by the MSM to discredit RFK Jr by creating a mountain out of a molehill. They and their big pharma puppeteers are terrified by interviews with RFK Jr like this one because it reveals the truth about vaccines.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bCExlj4GpORd/

What's wrong with RFK Jr.? Does he have a case of right wing brain damage?

RFK Jr. is building a presidential campaign around conspiracy theories

Shannon Bond4-Minute Listen

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the latest member of the Kennedy dynasty to run for president, regularly shares a dizzying range of falsehoods and conspiracy theories.

Joseph Prezioso/AFP via Getty Images
    Since Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launched his campaign challenging President Biden for the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination, he has given hours of interviews to podcasts, magazines and TV networks. He paints a dark, conspiratorial picture of the world, bristling with debunked theories, misleading claims and outright falsehoods.

Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain," Kennedy told podcaster Joe Rogan last month. Antidepressants are to blame for school shootings, he mused during an appearance with Twitter CEO Elon Musk. Chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender, he told right-wing Canadian psychologist and podcaster Jordan Peterson, echoing a false assertion made by serial fabulist Alex Jones. AIDS may not be caused by HIV, he has suggested multiple times.

There's no credible evidence for any of these assertions or for Kennedy's longest-running false claims: that vaccines cause autism and are more harmful than the diseases they're designed to protect against.

Yet Kennedy is building a campaign for the highest office around these conspiracy theories and the idea that fact-checking or criticizing them amounts to censorship. His throughline is the bedrock conspiratorial premise that "they" (the government, pharmaceutical companies, the media) are lying to you — but that he is telling the truth.
    https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/11872...ntial-campaign

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In spite of all the attempts to bring him down with big pharma supported hit pieces, like one or two shown in this thread, RFK Jr still has the highest approval rating among the candidates - guess who is lowest

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...dates-new-poll

Senior Member Array title="Penglose is just really nice">

RFK is a old fashioned Dumbocrat. Palatable, but I don't want an environmental kook who's family is likely heavily invested in Green baloney running the country. I can't imagine how people could be so stupid to try and kill all the plants on earth. I guess maybe they realize that China, India, Russia, and other more educated countries will not sign on to nonsense like this, but at the same time it'll cripple the U.S. enough to force us into the globalist community. All our decisions seemed to be geared that way. As far as the vaccine, only a horribly undereducated society could be conned into taking all those phony, useless shots in an attempt to put something into people that shouldn't be there. No other explanation. I know the globalist want to reduce the world's population. Wake the hell up people.