Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I thought as long as the stock market went up...it was all good? Are we not doing that anymore?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo...h=365c2321cd82

"Using the returns from the time the election was called in Biden’s favor to late August vs. when Trump was called the winner to the same timeframe the Dow, S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have risen by 6.2%, 14.3% and 6.5% more under Biden, respectively."

Yeah, I dont know why some people keep harping on the events of the past?? So far it looks like the stock market is performing well and I know my portfolio has made some real good gains.

I guess certain media outlets are not doing the whole "stock market went up, so its all good"...so certain people dont talk about it like they used to.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Haha, that's funny.

An AR-15 is a "military-style assault weapon,". It isn't a military weapon but it is a "military-style assault weapon,". Key word being "style". And BTW, most of the time soldiers or Marines don't use either full auto or a 3 round burst. Most of the time they use semi-auto. So when you are using an AR-15, which is semi-auto, you are using what an 11B10, or 0311, uses most of the time.
    Right, the key word is "style." It looks like a big scary automatic weapon but does the same thing as a regular gun. Typical of liberals today, logic or reason need not be applied - focus on the emotion and the hype to make a big bad boogeyman.

You claim to know a lot about weapons and the military. Maybe when you turn 18, you should join the Army. They'd probably whip that attitude right out of you, although on the other hand, you don't really seem like the kind of person who's cut out for that sort of thing. Well, there's always trade school.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    You missed the part where he says he knows all about guns, and then in the very next sentence thinks that military-type assault weapons are available. Just like that whole gaggle of morons who think an AR-15 is a "military-style assault weapon," and that "semiautomatic" means the same thing as a machine gun.

Tell me where I said I know all about guns? You misinform people better than Fox and Newsmax.

I said I hunt. So whether its my bolt action .308, pump action 30-06, lever action .250, semi-automatic .22 or pump action 12Ga. I know that none of my hunting rifles has a large capacity magazine, where I can tape a couple together for rapid exchange. All the weekend warrior, Rambo wannabes that lose their job, or the mentally unstable that hate certain people, such as yourself, can do enough damage with a little training and dont need a fully automatic weapon to do so.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

............... but does the same thing as a regular gun...........

What's a regular gun? A bolt action? A revolver? A black powder? A starter pistol?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Tell me where I said I know all about guns? You misinform people better than Fox and Newsmax.

I said I hunt. So whether its my bolt action .308, pump action 30-06, lever action .250, semi-automatic .22 or pump action 12Ga. I know that none of my hunting rifles has a large capacity magazine, where I can tape a couple together for rapid exchange. All the weekend warrior, Rambo wannabes that lose their job, or the mentally unstable that hate certain people, such as yourself, can do enough damage with a little training and dont need a fully automatic weapon to do so.
    So little knowledge, so much projection. So sad.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

So little knowledge, so much projection. So sad.
    Bingo

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Bingo
    Absolutely. That is DelusionReserve to a T.

Absolutely. That is DelusionReserve to a T.
    Let's take a step back and look at the situation. One of us is so far down the rabbit hole that he is making up fantasies about random internet strangers being likely mass murderers, all because he can't handle being called a jerk. That's about as far into Looney Tune land as you can get.

You're sick. Get help.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

You're sick. Get help.
    Actually, in the real world I help other people. Its a good feeling, rather than being selfish with all the knowledge, experience, skills and abilities accumulated over the years.

Somebody once said, "as you climb the ladder of success, bring others up with you. It doesnt cost anything."

Actually, in the real world I help other people. Its a good feeling, rather than being selfish with all the knowledge, experience, skills and abilities accumulated over the years.

Somebody once said, "as you climb the ladder of success, bring others up with you. It doesnt cost anything."
    ... and Narcissus saw his reflection, and immediately fell in love.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Evidently, Mr. Ringo is an educated man...

... and Narcissus saw his reflection, and immediately fell in love.
    "the lady doth protest too much, methinks."

"the lady doth protest too much, methinks."
    That's uh, not really how you would use that expression, but ok.

If I recall, this also isn't the first time you've recycled that particular phrase as a strange response to being called a narcissist. Working on your social awareness would probably go a long way toward helping others find you at least tolerable.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Exactly. The guy has said some stupid ass shit to that would have caused the media to EXPLODE if Trump said them. His hooker/VP hasn't been much better either.

Biden: "Blacks can't get attorneys and accounts" ... LOL, oh boy.

Heals up: "People in the middle of the country don't know where to get stuff copied."

Now imagine if Trump said those things.
    Here’s some more. Hopefully he finally keeps one promise and fires himself on the spot. Dude is a clown and embarrassment to the country. https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...tupid-son-of-a

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Here’s some more. Hopefully he finally keeps one promise and fires himself on the spot. Dude is a clown and embarrassment to the country. https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...tupid-son-of-a
    I legitimately hope Biden hangs on until the next election, because think of the screeching banshee that would become "president" otherwise. I don't think she's ever accomplished anything positive in her entire career, but the difference is that instead of Biden who just sits there, she would actively fuck things up worse by trying to make bold moves and being incompetent. Kind of like when your QB sucks and cant make a throw and just takes the sack, versus your QB forcing a bad throw for a pick-six. Not many people you'd want less as your leader than a moron with a chip on their shoulder.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Hey gonzo can we get an update or amendment on the 54 percent approval rating?

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Not many people you'd want less as your leader than a moron with a chip on their shoulder.
    Agree, fortunately for everyone you will never be a leader.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Would love to see Kamalar become president. the RWE heads would explode...and she couldn't do any worse than the last two baffoons. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Would love to see Kamalar become president. the RWE heads would explode...and she couldn't do any worse than the last two baffoons. lol
    See, that's the difference between liberals and normal people. They would be all-in on something that's a miserable train wreck and offers nothing positive from any practical perspective, as long as they get the juvenile emotional release of saying "haha, I told you so."

Meanwhile, it's good to see the left still thinks that other people being embarrassed by them - really embarrassed FOR them - is the same thing as "heads exploding." I mean, you just look like dumb apes cheering for a toilet.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

See, that's the difference between liberals and normal people. They would be all-in on something that's a miserable train wreck and offers nothing positive from any practical perspective, as long as they get the juvenile emotional release of saying "haha, I told you so."

Meanwhile, it's good to see the left still thinks that other people being embarrassed by them - really embarrassed FOR them - is the same thing as "heads exploding." I mean, you just look like dumb apes cheering for a toilet.
    It’s actually head shaking, not exploding. You can’t get mad it’s more disbelief how stupid libtards are. Right now they are busy celebrating a trans swimmer dominating women, yet republicans are the one called sexist and don’t care about womens rights. The right to kill a baby is really the only right they seem to give two shits about. And the only way Camel a gets to be prez is when demented joe calls her prez , which happens weekly or if he croaks. Even a libtard is smart enough to realize she is despised by the majority

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

That's more the feeling of normal people than any kind of liberal or rwe. Lol. But if you're okay with how things have been going, rock on...talk about being a liberal...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That's more the feeling of normal people than any kind of liberal or rwe. Lol. But if you're okay with how things have been going, rock on...talk about being a liberal...lol
    Why would you think anyone is okay with how things have been going?

Joes rating should skyrocket any day now. His press secretary just said Joe has created “ten thousand million jobs”. Each American will have 3 new jobs. Wow! Retarded administration.

So Rassmussen Reports has the latest approval rating at 51%.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

So Rassmussen Reports has the latest approval rating at 51%.

YOU VOTED for this shit. Enjoy

Yikes! Biden’s Job Approval Rating Sinks to 36 Percent
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...to-36-percent/

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...trump-00095699

- - - Updated - - -

A little more believable. Amazing idiots would double down on this clown. 80 whatever and can’t spit out a comprehensible sentence. Nothing to do with his stutter either. With no covid to keep him in basement there should be a ton more bloopers.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...ir-first-term/
    not sure why the self proclaimed genius is spouting BS, either lying or not as smart as they/them/we think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023...ir-first-term/
    not sure why the self proclaimed genius is spouting BS, either lying or not as smart as they/them/we think they are.
    Thats what happens when the useful idiots who can't think for themselves need to be told how to think. Exactly like dementia ridden joe pedo.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

https://redstate.com/beckynoble/2023...-upenn-n770665 Didn’t Lori Laughlin and Mossimo serve time for this crap. The Democrats double standards are truly mind boggling. Innocent until proven guilty tho, I’ll reserve judgment until the trial, lol.