Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Time to edit this thread topic lmfao! Imagine over half country finally admit joe and camela are fucking this country up, Jimmy Carter style.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...52-disapprove/

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

I apologize in advance for the brain cells you will lose from watching this.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Pavlov's dogs.... or in this case, the government's dogs. Good boys!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I did EVERYTHING that was asked of me. I WILL NOT wear a mask again.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I did EVERYTHING that was asked of me. I WILL NOT wear a mask again.
    At this point, anyone who uses the words "delta variant," in any context other than saying that is it a mere curiosity with no implications for public policy or personal behavior, should have their phone smashed on the spot and not be allowed to watch TV or use the internet for 10 years. And banned from voting or holding any official public position as well, but that kind of goes without saying.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I WILL NOT wear a mask again.
    If you're vaccinated you'll be OK not wearing a mask. The problem is you might get asymptomatic delta and pass it on to someone who is at risk.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    If you're vaccinated you'll be OK not wearing a mask. The problem is you might get asymptomatic delta and pass it on to someone who is at risk.
    Why isn't that person vaccinated, then? And if they aren't, why do you care so much about them? Still not getting how this works, are you - a little slow on the uptake, I see.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

if vaccinations work then those who are vaccinated should have nothing to worry about from those of us who want nothing to do with the jab .....
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    if vaccinations work then those who are vaccinated should have nothing to worry about from those of us who want nothing to do with the jab .....
    Oh no, you see, they're worried about all you poor unvaccinated people, who they are benevolent and magnanimous toward while also ridiculing mercilessly. But wait, even if you get vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask because you might pass it on to others who they despise.

See how that works? They are being gracious and compassionate by trying to control others and demanding they do as they're told. One of the core tenets of the liberal belief system. Such kind and caring people.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Oh no, you see, they're worried about all you poor unvaccinated people, who they are benevolent and magnanimous toward while also ridiculing mercilessly. But wait, even if you get vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask because you might pass it on to others who they despise.

See how that works? They are being gracious and compassionate by trying to control others and demanding they do as they're told. One of the core tenets of the liberal belief system. Such kind and caring people.
    This whole thing is an excuse for the CDC and tony fauci to order around people and assume powers they otherwise have no right to. These orders have turned into nothing more than a means to continue a power grab. There is no better explanation for the logical fallacies and inconsistencies that anyone who thinks for 1 minute can spot (for example why do American citizens have to wear a mask but there seems to be no interest in controlling covid coming in from the southern border)

N.Y.C. will require workers and customers show proof of at least one dose for indoor dining and other activities.

New York City will become the first U.S. city to require proof of at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine for a variety of activities for workers and customers — indoor dining, gyms and performances — to put pressure on people to get vaccinated, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday morning.

The program, similar to
    mandates issued in France and Italy last month, will start on Aug. 16, and after a transition period, enforcement will begin on Sept. 13, when schools are expected to reopen and more workers could return to offices in Manhattan.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/03/n...e-mandate.html

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

this post aged as well as Joe’s and camelas pertaining to Afghanistan.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ers-overnight/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-afghanistan/
    seriously could be one of the worst threads in Steelers Universe history. Joe’s going down faster than camela on willie brown!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-afghanistan/
    seriously could be one of the worst threads in Steelers Universe history. Joe’s going down faster than camela on willie brown!
    You can keep hoping. But really, his dog can run in 2024 on the Democratic ticket and win another 4 years, based upon the dysfunction of the QOP.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    You can keep hoping. But really, his dog can run in 2024 on the Democratic ticket and win another 4 years, based upon the dysfunction of the QOP.
    delusional if you think Joe has capacity to run in 4 years, let alone finish this term. GOP dysfunctional? So what do you call this administration. Screwed up everything they’ve touched. worst jobs report in history of US, border with record crossings including 20 % have covid, Afghanistan, do I really need to add anything there? Inflation worst in last 40 years, tapering coming soon. But hey if you’re happy it’s all about perspective. How’s Joe doing with covid? Let me guess , Trump responsible for the resurgence as well.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09...-sight-n437494
    your thread keeps getting worse by the day, so erroneous. The self proclaimed smartest guy on here way off base. You screwed the pooch as bad as Joe did in Afghanistan. You’re both good at denying and deflection though.

You really seem to advocate support for a generic Democratic ticket, blind adherence to the party line. I have rarely seen someone so proud about the political equivalent of punching yourself in the face. Carry on, genius.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Except for maybe Abraham Lincoln have we ever had a better president than:

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

delusional if you think Joe has capacity to run in 4 years, let alone finish this term. GOP dysfunctional? So what do you call this administration. Screwed up everything they’ve touched. worst jobs report in history of US, border with record crossings including 20 % have covid, Afghanistan, do I really need to add anything there? Inflation worst in last 40 years, tapering coming soon. But hey if you’re happy it’s all about perspective. How’s Joe doing with covid? Let me guess , Trump responsible for the resurgence as well.
    As long as the QOP keeps promoting the faces of their party as Greene, Gaetz, Boebert and other similar wingnuts, they will mobilize the opposition voters and alienate traditional Republicans with Conservative values, that dont believe in Jewish Space Lasers, Qanon and crying "no fair" when you lose an election....they will not win in 2024.

If they get back to a party with some credibility and dont split the Conservative vote, they will have a good chance at winning, but I havent seen any willingness to do that yet. They are still hanging onto the same playbook that lost them the last election and it looks like they are taking an even longer ride on the crazy train.

- - - Updated - - -

You really seem to advocate support for a generic Democratic ticket, blind adherence to the party line. I have rarely seen someone so proud about the political equivalent of punching yourself in the face. Carry on, genius.
    Nope, not advocating support. Just pointing out facts. Again you still dont listen, but rather continue to let your own hate filled subconscious thoughts lead you down a path to bitterness and failure.

The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
    Yes, you would definitely benefit from listening to your own words.

I'm not sure what you get out of persisting with this same worn-out storyline of fantastical bullshit - but I doubt very much that other people are patting you on the back and saying "You know what, this Gonzo guy sure has it figured out." You're just embarrassing yourself over and over. I can't stop you, but it does make one wonder why you're so bent on doing it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Except for maybe Abraham Lincoln have we ever had a better president than:

Yea.... just about all them, with the exception of Obummer.... but Biden is just a continuation, so.................

Even Carter was marginally better than the shit show we have now.

Yes, you would definitely benefit from listening to your own words.

I'm not sure what you get out of persisting with this same worn-out storyline of fantastical bullshit - but I doubt very much that other people are patting you on the back and saying "You know what, this Gonzo guy sure has it figured out." You're just embarrassing yourself over and over. I can't stop you, but it does make one wonder why you're so bent on doing it.
    I was actually referring to the GOP. They need to admit that their current strategy didn't work and in order to develop an image to get back some supporters, they need to stop embracing the fringe crazy candidates, which has alienated some traditional Republican voters.

But if you feel the need to defend yourself. That really shows that you are in denial.

I was actually referring to the GOP. They need to admit that their current strategy didn't work and in order to develop an image to get back some supporters, they need to stop embracing the fringe crazy candidates, which has alienated some traditional Republican voters.

But if you feel the need to defend yourself. That really shows that you are in denial.
    The GOP doesn’t need to do much but sit back and watch sleepy Joe implode. As you posted and boasted about 54% approval rating now down to 42.% keep posting your delusional erroneous posts, I think they maybe helping.

- - - Updated - - -

denial is strange, at 54 %you were doing back flips trying to boast. Now at 42 % you post anti GOP BS. So which is it? It’s like you losing in Super bowl but bragging you came in second. DELUSIONAL!

lol, no you weren't. But in any case, I was referring to you, so long as we're clear on that.

I'll try to explain this again. If a screwed-up idiot starts calling me a screwed-up idiot, it's really nothing to be too upset about. If the reason he does it is because someone pointed out his own flaws, then he's just a screwed-up insecure idiot.

Meanwhile, on top of all that, you're still over there making a fool of yourself, like a guy who's 5'11" and goes around bragging about being taller than everyone.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

The GOP doesn’t need to do much but sit back and watch sleepy Joe implode. As you posted and boasted about 54% approval rating now down to 42.% keep posting your delusional erroneous posts, I think they maybe helping.

- - - Updated - - -

denial is strange, at 54 %you were doing back flips trying to boast. Now at 42 % you post anti GOP BS. So which is it? It’s like you losing in Super bowl but bragging you came in second. DELUSIONAL!
    This thread was about the fact that the CEO of Right Wing media outlet Newsmax was actually confirming the 54% approval rating and not using some right wing biased poll like Rasmussen, etc. And yes, the approval rating was better than half.

Absolutely, the latest approval ratings are only 43% and the Afganistan withdrawal was a mess and the latest approvals reflect that. Still more than 3 years until the next election and I still dont see the GOP doing anything but rally around the nutjobs that are in their party and attacking alienating any Republicans with rational thought process and policies. I vote conservative most of the time, I just dont support the insane or the bigoted, among other immoral qualities.

I vote conservative most of the time, I just dont support the insane or the bigoted, among other immoral qualities.
    But you support the immoral qualities of the Left?

I can't imagine that you, or anyone else right now, can or would support what is happening in this country right now, regardless of political affiliation.

Just my observation; The Left has to/must know how bad this administration is. But, they just turn a blind eye to all of it because Trump is gone.... so it doesn't matter at all. It is the most in your face denial of incompetence I have ever seen, but Trump is gone, so whatever happens is just fine.

You keep saying we are going to get another 8 years of this shit. If that happens, this country is doomed.... you can disagree and deny that if you'd like, but once again, the evidence is right in front of everyone's face to see. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away... or make anything better.

Trump would never had let this shit show happen, no matter how much you or any on the Left hate him. Getting rid of Trump reminds me of the old adage 'be careful what you wish for... you just might get it'. Well, here it is... I hope your happy.

You all that voted for Trump remember he is the one who set the original date for the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Did you think losing a war was going to go smoothly? Come on, get real.

Withdrawing From Afghanistan May Be The One Thing Biden And Trump Agree On

August 18, 20215:00 AM ET

RON ELVING

In Afghanistan the world is witnessing disastrous consequences associated with a rare area of agreement between President Biden and his predecessor, Donald Trump.

Both presidents saw the 20-year war in the remote and rugged country as an unwelcome inheritance and an albatross. For Trump it was the prime example of the "forever wars" he promised to end, a salient promise of his "America First" campaign. Frustrated in his initial efforts to truncate the U.S. mission, Trump finally bypassed the Afghan government to negotiate directly with the Taliban. The deal with them that he signed on Feb. 29, 2020 promised to pull all U.S. troops out by May 1, 2021.

Biden did not reverse this course when he took office, although he did push back the pull-out to September.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/08/18/10286...on-afghanistan