Thread: Your Pick For 1st Time Pro-Bowler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Your Pick For 1st Time Pro-Bowler

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/20...ontae-johnson/

Gun to my head and I have to pick which Steeler will make his 1st ProBowl this year, I'm going with Chase Claypool. Although I'm kinda hoping for Cam Sutton.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Your Pick For 1st Time Pro-Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/20...ontae-johnson/

Gun to my head and I have to pick which Steeler will make his 1st ProBowl this year, I'm going with Chase Claypool. Although I'm kinda hoping for Cam Sutton.
    Why do you have a gun to your head ? Are you a gangster or something ?

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Been busy making Meth like Walter White ?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Claypool

As I said elsewhere, I think he’ll be an All Pro.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Claypool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Claypool, granted they dont stop using him for no reason like they did late last year

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Mason Rudolph

Our new punter.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Preference: Claypool. Easy to like and talented.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

OLB is a loaded position in the AFC; so, it would be difficult for Alex Highsmith to get voted to a Pro Bowl. That said, I foresee an outstanding season from him (a “Pro Bowl worthy” season).

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    OLB is a loaded position in the AFC; so, it would be difficult for Alex Highsmith to get voted to a Pro Bowl. That said, I foresee an outstanding season from him (a “Pro Bowl worthy” season).
    I absolutely like this LB corp. I know this is pre-season, pre-TC even, but I think this group will be special together. And for those that will want me to show my work on this, you really just have to go watch some college film, and/or some of the NFL footage out there. I watched it and I like what I saw. Probably no single Pro-Bowl candidate other than Watt in this group this season. But a good group of LBs.

Senior Member Array title="RunNGun has a reputation beyond repute"> RunNGun's Avatar

I'll go Devin Bush and Diontae Johnson

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I agree with that. I can see that being his basement as his career. A lot of potential I see is this kid.