Thread: Leveon being Leveon ...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Leveon being Leveon ...

God, I'm so glad this cancer is gone.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...hieu-responds/

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Leveon being Leveon ...

Mathieu whined a whole lot when he left Arizona…lol.

This article furthers my suspicions that Reid promised Bell some sort of role and then when he got there that role was nothing of what was promised and now Bell is all whiney about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Remember he took a pay cut to go to the Jets to make more money, so he isn’t exactly the smartest guy. He will never make the money he lost holding out that year, and he has never been the same back since he left.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Bell had (arguably) the best five-year-stretch of any RB on the past decade. I’d have liked ONE more year of that, but can also see that he would have hit the wall rather quickly after that.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

It has been mentioned by others, but the impact of the Steelers coaching staff and organization can not be discounted here.

Not so much in managing egos or whatever, but in setting Bell (and many others) up to succeed. Ok...so Bell wants to run all hesitatey and super-duper patient....fine. Steelers adapted play-calls and blocking schemes to maximize Bell's "style". Neither the Chiefs or the Jets did that. Or made any attempt to.

That, for me, has been one of Tomlin's "key traits" - adaptability to maximize talent. And I know that I just turned this into a "But Tomlin's playoff record" thread...but I stand by the point. Manny Sanders is one of the few players I can think of that left and had success. Everyone else I can think of off the top of my head left and was not as successful.

A great recent example is Jesse James. I am no big fan of his...but he was a servicable second TE in the NFL. Showed modest improvement every year and left for more cash and opportunity in Detroit. Where he promptly fell to #3 or 4 on the depth chart, got nailed to the bench, and released.

Despite the howls of protest I am sure this will get...Tomlin and stuff must be doing SOME stuff right or why else would this keep happening?

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Le’Veon Bell doesn’t believe that Andy Reid wishes him well

Posted by Mike Florio on June 21, 2021

Here’s to those who wish us well, and those who don’t can go to hell.

Of course, those who wish us well may not be telling the truth. When it comes to the curious and unexpected attacks by running back Le'Veon Bell on Chiefs coach Andy Reid, Bell isn’t buying the kind words recently articulated by Reid.

“I enjoyed my time with him,” Reid said last week of Bell. “I’m pulling for him. That’s how I roll.”

Via the New York Post, Bell responded to a social-media post containing that sentiment by saying (via the New York Post), “Lol that’s cap.” For those of you who aren’t cool like me (my mom says I’m cool), “that’s cap” means “that’s a lie.”

to read rest of article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...shes-him-well/

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Lev, I really don't think Andy Reid gives a Rats ass what you think. Like someone else posted, I'm glad this cancer is gone.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

one year vet minimum

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    one year vet minimum
    You had to go there.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    It has been mentioned by others, but the impact of the Steelers coaching staff and organization can not be discounted here.

Not so much in managing egos or whatever, but in setting Bell (and many others) up to succeed. Ok...so Bell wants to run all hesitatey and super-duper patient....fine. Steelers adapted play-calls and blocking schemes to maximize Bell's "style". Neither the Chiefs or the Jets did that. Or made any attempt to.

That, for me, has been one of Tomlin's "key traits" - adaptability to maximize talent. And I know that I just turned this into a "But Tomlin's playoff record" thread...but I stand by the point. Manny Sanders is one of the few players I can think of that left and had success. Everyone else I can think of off the top of my head left and was not as successful.

A great recent example is Jesse James. I am no big fan of his...but he was a servicable second TE in the NFL. Showed modest improvement every year and left for more cash and opportunity in Detroit. Where he promptly fell to #3 or 4 on the depth chart, got nailed to the bench, and released.

Despite the howls of protest I am sure this will get...Tomlin and stuff must be doing SOME stuff right or why else would this keep happening?
    I wish we would have kept Sanders over AB in hindsight.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    I wish we would have kept Sanders over AB in hindsight.
    I don’t. AB was awesome. Wouldn’t have had near the success in the pass game with Sanders there.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I don’t. AB was awesome. Wouldn’t have had near the success in the pass game with Sanders there.
    I’m with you on that 86. Best hands in the NFL. If he weren’t such an Asshat I sign him today……again. All he ever did was catch everything Ben threw him. He was a great teammate……..until he wasn’t.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    He was a great teammate……..until he wasn’t.

boy if that doesn't sum it up nothing does .... ohh man Bens my guy , to calling him out for anything and everything regardless of facts

if we look at production post Ben its clear what player made the other look great tho
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I’m with you on that 86. Best hands in the NFL. If he weren’t such an Asshat I sign him today……again. All he ever did was catch everything Ben threw him. He was a great teammate……..until he wasn’t.
    Didn’t he “write” a letter in the post gazette or something thanking and apologizing to the fans when they lost a playoff game or something and how they’d be back again?

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

"Everyone else I can think of off the top of my head left and was not as successful."

LeGarrette Blount?

Not that I would have run Blount anymore than Tomlin did.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    "Everyone else I can think of off the top of my head left and was not as successful."

LeGarrette Blount?

Not that I would have run Blount anymore than Tomlin did.
    Sure. That one is sort of cancelled out by the fact that Blount was a knucklehead everywhere but NE. Also that they signed him and then Bell became Bell before their eyes. But it does fit. Blount was not good here.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I can't believe there are people who think Bell still has something to offer. I'll bet $100 to anyone who thinks Bell will gain 1,000 yards rushing next year.

And he shall be Leave'on, and he shall be a dumbass

LE’VEON BELL’S 6TH BABY MAMA IS FURIOUS, UNLOADS ON RUNNING BACK

Unemployed running back Le’Veon Bell has more problems than finding a team willing to hire him. He has baby mama drama in the form of his 6th baby mama, Instagram model Golden Blondie, unloading a vicious attack where she called Bell a “coward” and the “worst (f–king) human being on the planet.”

to read rest of article:

https://www.outkick.com/leveon-bells...-running-back/

Brown, Bell, Bush…makes you wonder how the Steelers evaluate a players mentality…lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    LE’VEON BELL’S 6TH BABY MAMA IS FURIOUS, UNLOADS ON RUNNING BACK

Unemployed running back Le’Veon Bell has more problems than finding a team willing to hire him. He has baby mama drama in the form of his 6th baby mama, Instagram model Golden Blondie, unloading a vicious attack where she called Bell a “coward” and the “worst (f–king) human being on the planet.”

to read rest of article:

https://www.outkick.com/leveon-bells...-running-back/
    As the article states, after the 4th or 5th baby how do these women not Google this dude and keep their legs closed?

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    As the article states, after the 4th or 5th baby how do these women not Google this dude and keep their legs closed?
    When your "job" is instagram model/influencer, you're not exactly demonstrating a pattern of making good choices.

Also, if someone posts a long tirade to a social media platform to tell everyone it is not about the $$$, it is about the $$$.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Six… bwahahaha… only six!?!

—Antonio Cromartie

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Brown, Bell, Bush…makes you wonder how the Steelers evaluate a players mentality…lol.
    Well it's a business, and business is winning. Talent gets evaluated first, then second is hoping this guy won't self destruct lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    are you kidding me? the wrong kinds of women (you know the types to be IG models) will let you hit that shit raw and pray that they get pregnant. All they see is mutli-millionaire and if they get pregnant, their meal ticket is punched for the next 18 years getting his child support payments lol. Statistically a woman's quickest path to wealth is 'get pregnant from a rich guy' especially considering how skewed the legal system is toward women.