Thread: Thoughts On Radio Replacements For Tunch Ilkin?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Thoughts On Radio Replacements For Tunch Ilkin?

With Tunch retiring, thoughts on a replacement for him in the booth? I really enjoyed listening to him and was just brainstorming names to maybe replace him. Thought Hines could be a nice replacement.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions to try to fill those shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Thoughts On Radio Replacements For Tunch Ilkin?

Charlie Batch

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Arthur Moats. He seems involved in the industry and seems to do well with it

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

CraigWolfley assumes Color Analyst Role and Max Starks joins the broadcast team as Sideline Analyst for iHeartMedia Pittsburgh’s SteelersRadioNetwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    CraigWolfley assumes Color Analyst Role and Max Starks joins the broadcast team as Sideline Analyst for iHeartMedia Pittsburgh’s SteelersRadioNetwork.
    I was thinking Batch would get a shot but Chuck B does the postgame radio show and preseason TV games. Wolf and Max should be fine.

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

I wish nothing but the best for Tunch, but his performance over the past couple of seasons was not very good. Will be interesting to see how Wolf performs in the booth. I think he will lose some of the "schtick" he used as the sideline reporter.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one side only View Post
    I wish nothing but the best for Tunch, but his performance over the past couple of seasons was not very good. Will be interesting to see how Wolf performs in the booth. I think he will lose some of the "schtick" he used as the sideline reporter.

ALS could do that............

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

ME!!!! I can talk for hours without knowing anything about what I'm talking about.

Sorry,,,,,,,, that only works if you replacing Skip Bayless.

AML